• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Male and Female God Created Us...

Daisy

"Make sure of the more important things."
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.(Genesis 1:27; 5:2; Mark 10:6).

Who would have thought this verse would become controversial?

If we truly have compassion for mankind, we'll accept Biblical teaching and pray for people trapped in the harmful sins of transgenderism(1) and transvestism.

Our gender is no accident:
Psalm 139:13-16: "you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb…Your eyes saw my unformed body..."

We damage our souls when we defy God's choices:
Isaiah 45:9: "What sorrow awaits those who argue with their Creator. Does a clay pot argue with its maker? Does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it, saying, 'Stop, you're doing it wrong!'" (also Romans 9:20)

We have different personalities, interests, skills, and mannerisms. Not every man need be ruggedly masculine nor every woman lacy feminine. But God assigns gender, and He knows us better than we know ourselves (Psalm 139:1).

Scripture forbids both homosexuality and men who act like women: 1 Corinthians 6:9-10: “Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate [malakos], nor homosexuals [arsenokoitasis], nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Malakos means men who intentionally act like women. Arsenokoitai means same-gender sexual activity.(1)

Revisionist gay teachers claim malakos and arsenokoitasis must be translated together to condemn:

1. Homosexuals who role-play male-female sex roles; and/or
2. Homosexuals who sexually abuse others. In this explanation, they claim malakos refers to abused boys.

Neither of these arguments is legitimate:

1. The Greek does not combine malakos and arsenokoitis but condemns homosexuals and effeminate men separately.(2)

If we assume that the only homosexuals condemned are those who have sex with effeminate homosexuals, then we might just as logically assume that covetous people are only wrong when they participate with thieves. The Greek doesn't reflect this combining of sins.

2. If malakos are victims, God would never condemn them!

Scripture condemns transgender behavior (read more), and it also condemns homosexuality. Nowhere does it make exceptions for either. If this passage actually meant what revisionists claim, our all-wise God would have worded it to reflect that meaning because our sexual behavior is of utmost importance to God (1 Corinthians 6:18).

In addition, revisionist gay teachers generally approve of transgenderism, which further weakens their arguments. Why would God approve of transgenderism but condemn people born male who act like women?
--------------------
(1)This devotion is not discussing ambiguous genitalia (atypical genitalia), which is a birth defect where a child is born with genitalia that are not clearly defined. This devotion is discussing people who are clearly born with male or female genitalia but claim they are meant to be the opposite sex or who claim they are neither or both male and female.
https://bitesizebiblestudy.blogspot.com/2017/08/male-and-female-god-created-us.html

The explanation I see for Gender sounds like a fantasy land of what ever someone is feeling any given day. So I'm not buying it. Male/female according to biology, you know the science, DNA and all. But really that's not my complaint at the moment. Lets say that there are numerous genders.
Why are men who want to become women, trans women, allowed to compete against cis gender women in athletics? It seems there is a real unfair physical advantage held by the trans woman. Born as a man, grew up as a man, then makes a change and competes as a women. Bigger, faster, stronger, larger heart and lungs, stronger cardio vascular system, has more natural testosterone in their body and have to take suppressants.
So, why not have a gender class for each and every gender so all is equal and fair within the competitive group. Biological boys, biological girls, men/wome, compete against like gender species. What ever you do with the rest is up to your gender pyscho babble determination. Was a boy, now a girl compete within that group and so on. That would be what the left calls equity wouldn't it?

^ Gender binary dogma with religion.

The explanation I see for Gender sounds like a fantasy land of what ever someone is feeling any given day. So I'm not buying it. Male/female according to biology, you know the science, DNA and all. But really that's not my complaint at the moment. Lets say that there are numerous genders.
Why are men who want to become women, trans women, allowed to compete against cis gender women in athletics? It seems there is a real unfair physical advantage held by the trans woman. Born as a man, grew up as a man, then makes a change and competes as a women. Bigger, faster, stronger, larger heart and lungs, stronger cardio vascular system, has more natural testosterone in their body and have to take suppressants.
So, why not have a gender class for each and every gender so all is equal and fair within the competitive group. Biological boys, biological girls, men/wome, compete against like gender species. What ever you do with the rest is up to your gender pyscho babble determination. Was a boy, now a girl compete within that group and so on. That would be what the left calls equity wouldn't it?

^ Gender binary dogma without religion.

Genitalia are not the only indicators of biological sex. You'd probably know that it you got any of your scientific knowledge from somewhere other than a bible-thumper website.
They are the only indicators that matters to God. It doesn’t matter what pronoun one wants to use. Those who do will not see the kingdom of God.

They must repent while there’s still time.

Lol - that's what happens when we mess up with the God-given order of things - like, genders.
It leads to CHAOS.

God himself made a woman out of a man. The very first transgender?

No, it's not.
Eve was not created a male (and, then changed into a female).

God made them, "male and female."

Eve was created a female from Adam's rib.....but she's not his clone either.
Being female, she's got differing DNA from Adam.

Eve being created from Adam's rib (not from a fresh clump of dust), was more of a symbolism for a married couple - what the wife is to her husband.
Like Adam, Eve was also created to the image of God. God's likeness.

They are the only indicators that matters to God. It doesn’t matter what pronoun one wants to use. Those who do will not see the kingdom of God.

What gender is an intersex person then?

No, it's not.
Eve was not created a male (and, then changed into a female).

God made them, "male and female."

Eve was created a female from Adam's rib.....but she's not his clone either.
Being female, she's got differing DNA from Adam.

Eve being created from Adam's rib (not from a fresh clump of dust), was more of a symbolism for a married couple - what the wife is to her husband.
Like Adam, Eve was also created to the image of God. God's likeness.
He/she took a piece of a man to make a woman. It's right there in your book,

Intersex people exist.

Another Biblical “truth” that turns out to be immediately false.
Guess you missed this in the article...or maybe you didn't bother to read at all...

(1)This devotion is not discussing ambiguous genitalia (atypical genitalia), which is a birth defect where a child is born with genitalia that are not clearly defined. This devotion is discussing people who are clearly born with male or female genitalia but claim they are meant to be the opposite sex or who claim they are neither or both male and female.

Guess you missed this in the article...or maybe you didn't bother to read at all...

Yes, it dances away from a significant issue rather than addressing. How could god have “made everyone male or female”, when some people are intersex?

Is it okay for someone who is intersex to decide for themselves if they are a man or woman?

Yes, it dances away from a significant issue rather than addressing. How could god have “made everyone male or female”, when some people are intersex?

Is it okay for someone who is intersex to decide for themselves if they are a man or woman?

you are welcome to start your own thread...
This devotion is not discussing ambiguous genitalia (atypical genitalia), which is a birth defect where a child is born with genitalia that are not clearly defined.

Why should God's creation be exclusive to other lifestyles.

Sure the norm is to get married and have children, but what about those that are born androgynous?
This devotion is not discussing ambiguous genitalia (atypical genitalia), which is a birth defect where a child is born with genitalia that are not clearly defined.

Or I can directly question the title of this one as I’ve been doing:

How is it possible that everyone is “created man or woman” when intersex people exist?

Is that a really problematic question for you?

Or I can directly question the title of this one as I’ve been doing:

How is it possible that everyone is “created man or woman” when intersex people exist?

Is that a really problematic question for you?
For the 3rd time...

Man created god in his image, which is why he has human qualities. And you people think god made women out of a rib. Of course, ancient, misogynist men would make women out to be inferior. Another point that shows men created the entire fiction that is religion

Why would such a higher being like a god be as shitty, flawed and animalistic as humans? Look at the history of humanity and all we see today? Humans are nothing but glorified apes and behave that way. No higher being would be anything like humans.

For the 3rd time...

Cool. So does that child get to decide for themselves if they are man or woman?

They weren’t “created” man or woman, so clearly the thread title is false, yes?

We get it. Your god is really obsessed with ding dongs and vajayjays. You must be so proud.

Genitalia are not the only indicators of biological sex. You'd probably know that it you got any of your scientific knowledge from somewhere other than a bible-thumper website.

Damn, I just typed out a long response and accidentally hit cancel. touched on this, but I'm not going to type it out again, the Christian Taliban just ignore facts, logic and reasoning anyway

Here ya go...

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...atrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

Back
Top Bottom