• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Making Voting Easier For All In America

ATTACK VOTER SUPPRESSION = BETWEEN 2016 -2018 17 MILLION VOTES WERE PURGED

GO VOTE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET

— 2 recent Utility Bills

--- a birth certificate

--- drivers license or state ID card

--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.

--- Passport

--- Keep it close by

— Once again….Voters BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKET. Keep it close by ALWAYS

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

— 2 recent Utility Bills

--- a birth certificate

--- Passport

--- Keep it close by

— Once again….Voters BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKET. Keep it close by ALWAYS

Well, you're asking for them to have an ID. Which means you're going to be pegged as racist.

And I think the passport request will have some of them call you an elitist.

Just letting you know. Some of them are going to typically be "That" shallow about it.

— 2 recent Utility Bills

--- a birth certificate

--- Passport

--- Keep it close by

It can be good to know exactly where your proof of voter registration is, know where birth certificate is and where the passport is

We'll be voting by app without ID within ten years. This ID requirement will seem so dated soon.

We'll be voting by app without ID within ten years. This ID requirement will seem so dated soon.

With people like you around ... well yeah?

Here are several examples of creative, locally-oriented efforts to simplify voting and boost voter turnouts in the long term:

5 Ways to Make Voting Easier for Everyone in America | OurFuture.org by People's Action

I like this one. (I'm being sarcastic here, just so you know.)

4. Preregistration of 16- and 17-year-olds

New York passed a law in December, signed by Governor Cuomo, to allow 17-year-olds to preregister to vote. At least 20 other states also allow teenagers (usually between 16 and 17 years old, depending on the state) to pre-register to vote. The Center for American Progress lists this as one of its six key recommendations in its report, citing one benefit “is that, once a person registers to vote, that individual becomes part of a state’s voter file and is more likely to be contacted by campaign and grassroots efforts, which increase voter participation.”

This doesn't do a thing to "make voting easier" for anyone. It makes it easier for the parties to find people to contact.

What's next...making it mandatory that EVERYONE...no matter what age...is registered to vote? That way the political parties will know about you...and can make their plans on how to approach you with campaign ads...from the day you are born.

Consumer marketing taken to the ultimate highest level.

avoid the "wait all day in line" poll tax and potential COVID super spreading event. vote early, and by mail.

avoid the "wait all day in line" poll tax and potential COVID super spreading event. vote early, and by mail.

And if you are Guatemala citizen living outside the USA, make sure you mail your ballot in time! :lamo

And if you are Guatemala citizen living outside the USA, make sure you mail your ballot in time! :lamo

both the president and VP vote by mail.

Soon, we will be able to ignore the old white conservatives and just advance our voting process into the 21st century and dispense with so many of their psychotic worries as we bury them.

Soon, we will be able to ignore the old white conservatives and just advance our voting process into the 21st century and dispense with so many of their psychotic worries as we bury them.

Well, there seems to be enough young white Conservative to replace them(wink)

Well, there seems to be enough young white Conservative to replace them(wink)

No, there doesn't, and that's the beautiful point (wink). Buh bye, dead guy. :)

We are literally watching a part of one type of racism slowly, beautifully die before our eyes, and it is cause for celebration.

Y'all didn't breed enough.

going to the grocery store isn't very safe. i see maskless morons walking around even with the mandate. i feel much safer at work. vote by mail even if you want to act immortal online. also, mask up in public. i also wear gloves and lab goggles when i go to retail stores. the virus can get in through your eyes, too. the mask mostly only protects others from you.

No, there doesn't, and that's the beautiful point (wink). Buh bye, dead guy. :)

We are literally watching a part of one type of racism slowly, beautifully die before our eyes, and it is cause for celebration.

Y'all didn't breed enough.

One problem you'll run into?

Who is the most armed?

Take your time

going to the grocery store isn't very safe. i see maskless morons walking around even with the mandate. i feel much safer at work. vote by mail even if you want to act immortal online. also, mask up in public. i also wear gloves and lab goggles when i go to retail stores. the virus can get in through your eyes, too. the mask mostly only protects others from you.

Hey, MOST stores it's MANDATORY Helix

Perhaps they had to show proof of citizenship before they could?

i think that's a pretty basic requirement to get a mail in ballot. perhaps the NC Republican operatives who collect the ballots can double check.

One problem you'll run into?

Who is the most armed?

Take your time

The U.S. government. Buh bye, dead guy.

Wait, you forgot about the U.S. millitary?

Dumb thinking is how groups die sometimes.

It's too bad. Not interesting enough for a TV show or documentary, but I'll do my best to remember what you were whining about in 2020, so it's all good.

they're letting them in anyway here. it's sad.

Well, MOST don't

Besides, you'll be wearing your mask right?(LOL)

Well, MOST don't

Besides, you'll be wearing your mask right?(LOL)

and gloves, as well as side shielded eye protection. unfortunately, my mask mostly only protects others from me.

Back
Top Bottom