• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Making Voting Easier For All In America

Perfect inscription for your tombstone. But each period is $15, so you can save yourself $45 by just going with WRONG, and I don't think that all caps costs extra.

Best of luck with the rest of whatever you plan to do between now and then, guy who's name I've already forgotten.

and gloves, as well as side shielded eye protection. unfortunately, my mask mostly only protects others from me.

Don't worry then

The majority of the people that get the virus show ZERO, ZIP and ZELDa symptoms

Well, MOST don't

Besides, you'll be wearing your mask right?(LOL)

Yes, non-subhumans wear masks in public almost everywhere, because even most of the dumbest among us understand the basic idea that masks prevent the disease from spreading, as numerous ultra-simplistic YouTube videos designed for mentally disabled people have demonstrated.

The others get laughed at and pretend that they aren't being laughed at, and then they find alternative reasons why they just got kicked off the plane.

Have you been outside lately?

There has been a real culling going on.

Lots of ultra-dumb people have come face to face with their own stupidity.

Go to a store. You'll see.

Perfect inscription for your tombstone. But each period is $15, so you can save yourself $45 by just going with WRONG, and I don't think that all caps costs extra.

Best of luck with the rest of whatever you plan to do between now and then, guy who's name I've already forgotten.

So that was NOT a good job showing that the military is the most armed?

Yes, non-subhumans wear masks in public almost everywhere. The others get laughed at and pretend that that isn't happening.

Have you been outside lately?

No worries then(wink)

No worries then(wink)

No, I certainly won't be worried once your subgroup is dead.

(wink)

Wait, is this one of those things where you think simply repeating yourself ad infinitum will make a difference to anyone?

Is that why you're here? Just to keep repeating yourself?

Oh.

No, I certainly won't be worried once your subgroup is dead.

I thought I was clear about that the first three times I said it.

(wink)

Well, it won't be in your lifetime(wink)

Well, it won't be in your lifetime(wink)

It will almost inevitably be in my lifetime, thanks for the reminder.

You just put a big smile on my face.

I will literally get to see an entire despicable, racist group die before my very eyes.

And once they are all dead, I will get to throw a series of parties, while their version of the Republican party dies.

Thanks for reminding me of one of the advantages of youth.

Buh bye in advance.

(wink)

It will almost inevitable be in my lifetime, thanks for the reminder.

Buh bye in advance.

(wink)

Between aging and felony convictions, the modern day GOP is running out of voters... :2razz:

Between aging and felony convictions, the modern day GOP is running out of voters... :2razz:

And they are literally too stupid to realize it. I had an economics teacher in high school predict the current situation in a very, very general way, and it is playing out before my eyes, and the current collection of nitwits, dumb****s, and dumdums in the Republican party are too misguided, confused, and partisan to come to grips with it.

You're going away, people! You're old! Have you looked in the mirror lately? You will all be dead soon! When you meet up with people who think the same way that you do, do you see anyone who can lift a gallon of milk without throwing out his back?

No? Have you thought about what that might mean?

Their denial is stronger than their racism.

Frankly, I'm tired of their whining.

Shuffle them off to the graveyard already.

It will almost inevitably be in my lifetime, thanks for the reminder.

I will literally get to see an entire despicable, racist group die before my very eyes.

And once they are all dead, I will get to throw a series of parties, while their version of the Republican party dies.

Thanks for reminding me of one of the advantages of youth.

Buh bye in advance.

(wink)

So in other words you just spouted off some "Rhetoric"?

felony convictions,

Well, that doesn't sound too bad when you compare Blacks and the murder rate right Tex?(LOL)

Don't worry then

if you insist on voting in person (unlike the orange precious,) mask up. i'll vote by mail, thanks.

if you insist on voting in person (unlike the orange precious,) mask up. i'll vote by mail, thanks.

You do that Helix!

avoid the "wait all day in line" poll tax and potential COVID super spreading event. vote early, and by mail.

And vote often...

BTW-- it is an 'unsubstantiated' claim that voting in person will increase COVID exposure.

And vote often...

BTW-- it is an 'unsubstantiated' claim that voting in person will increase COVID exposure.

yeah, because how could that happen?

lol ;)

Fauci points out that it could be dangerous in crowded situations. With the virus, many poll judges are refusing to work, causing states to consolidate voting places which risks making them crowded. Many already are, thanks to the GOP closing many of them since the GOP Supreme Court threw out enforcement provisions of the Voting Rights Act.

Fauci points out that it could be dangerous in crowded situations. With the virus, many poll judges are refusing to work, causing states to consolidate voting places which risks making them crowded. Many already are, thanks to the GOP closing many of them since the GOP Supreme Court threw out enforcement provisions of the Voting Rights Act.

What part of this that you didn't understand?

Dr. Fauci: Voting In Person Will Be As Safe As Going To The Grocery Store, If You Follow Guidelines | Video | RealClearPolitics

yeah, because how could that happen?

lol ;)

The same way there could be no voter fraud with mail in balloting.

I get the concern about the polls. But scientifically the verdict is in-- it is simply 'unsubstantiated' to think there is a heightened risk contracting COVID while voting at the ballot.
Claiming the contrary is simply spreading 'misinformation' or 'lying' or being 'anti-science.'

What is the difference between "consolidating voting places" and "closing" voting places?

The same way there could be no voter fraud with mail in balloting.

I get the concern about the polls. But scientifically the verdict is in-- it is simply 'unsubstantiated' to think there is a heightened risk contracting COVID while voting at the ballot.
Claiming the contrary is simply spreading 'misinformation' or 'lying' or being 'anti-science.'

It's a potential disaster, and an entirely preventable one. I understand that Republicans are afraid people will vote, and rightfully so. However, forcing people to stand in line during a pandemic is stupid at best.

Vote by mail, just like the precious and Renfield.

It's a potential disaster, and an entirely preventable one. I understand that Republicans are afraid people will vote, and rightfully so. However, forcing people to stand in line during a pandemic is stupid at best.

Vote by mail, just like the precious and Renfield.

The concern is valid, just that is in fact "unfounded."
Just like the concern and potential for disaster with mail in voting.

The concern is valid, just that is in fact "unfounded."
Just like the concern and potential for disaster with mail in voting.

the Republican party is the party of voter suppression.

Back
Top Bottom