• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Making Nazis Look Good

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Amazing to see how stupid some people are. How do you manage to make Nazis look like they are the voice of reason?

Leave it to liberals...they'll find a way.

Yvette Felarca, who said she was a member of the group By Any Means Necessary, told CNN she came out to let people know that racist and anti-immigrant viewpoints would not be tolerated.

"We succeeded in shutting them down," she said of the TWP rally.
...totally ignoring the white supremacists' right to free speech, while apparently being proud of her group's use of violence.

"The anti-fascists used knives, bottles, bricks, and chunks of concrete they broke off a construction site. When they attacked, our men defended themselves to be able to drive the attackers off," [the TWP leader] said.
At least 7 people injured at California rally, authorities say - CNN.com

The idiots stayed to cause more trouble even long after the Nazi's dispersed. The feral rats even attacked a reporter.

By early afternoon, law enforcement from the Sacramento Police Department and the California Highway Patrol appeared to be waiting for the counter-protest crowd to disperse on its own, the white supremacist group long since gone....

One local television crew was accosted by the protesters that showed up to confront the white supremacist group.

John Breedlove, a videographer for KCRA-TV, said the protester "took his skateboard and just slammed it into the reporter's gut." Neither journalist was seriously injured.

At least five people stabbed at neo-Nazi event outside Capitol in Sacramento - LA Times

Amazing to see how stupid some people are. How do you manage to make Nazis look like they are the voice of reason?

...totally ignoring the white supremacists' right to free speech, while apparently being proud of her group's use of violence.

The idiots stayed to cause more trouble even long after the Nazi's dispersed. The feral rats even attacked a reporter.

She's the nutblade I was talking about in the other thread about this incident. http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaking-news-non-msm/256778-least-five-people-stabbed-neo-nazi-event-outside-capitol-sacramento.html#post1066008259

Nazi Lives Matter. Good grief, why are these people home working on projects like I am?

That posting above should have read Why aren't these people home working on projects like I am? Who has the time to run off to these protests either for or against.

I've been in the presence of hard core skinheads and that lady oozes as much evil as they do.

That posting above should have read Why aren't these people home working on projects like I am? Who has the time to run off to these protests either for or against.

That's what I've been trying to figure out. At first, I thought, well, maybe it's all old people, retired, right? Well, not according to the photos. So then, I think, must be rich kids with nothing better to do, right? Nope.

So, then, I think....teachers, maybe....? Because they don't work in the summer? Nah.

So...the last option it could be is...social security beneficiaries, or something of the like.

Either way, I work, what...60-70 hours per week, and every now and then, more than that. Where do all of these apparently jobless people come from?

Why, when the lunatic fringe attacks the lunatic fringe, do you pretend that one fringe represents the mainstream and the other are victims? Damn. I'd be satisfied if law enforcement backed off a block or two and prepared to pick up the bodies.
Do you even know what 'liberal' means? No, ignore that. I don't want to get into that again. Some low-functioning partisan hacks have made that discussion pointless.

Disclaimer- Not you, of course, just generic low-functioning hacks.

That's what I've been trying to figure out. At first, I thought, well, maybe it's all old people, retired, right? Well, not according to the photos. So then, I think, must be rich kids with nothing better to do, right? Nope.

So, then, I think....teachers, maybe....? Because they don't work in the summer? Nah.

So...the last option it could be is...social security beneficiaries, or something of the like.

Either way, I work, what...60-70 hours per week, and every now and then, more than that. Where do all of these apparently jobless people come from?

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss.

Don't be. I went out and got a useless 4 year degree, but that's not going to stop me from having my house paid off in 10-15 more years (we bought it 6 years ago), having plenty put away for retirement, and a good chunk of my kid's college paid for, should they choose to go.

Don't be. I went out and got a useless 4 year degree, but that's not going to stop me from having my house paid off in 10-15 more years (we bought it 6 years ago), having plenty put away for retirement, and a good chunk of my kid's college paid for, should they choose to go.

Well, I'm at the other end. To me, it's all selling time. I don't want to sell so much anymore- I want to keep more for myself.

Why, when the lunatic fringe attacks the lunatic fringe, do you pretend that one fringe represents the mainstream and the other are victims? Damn. I'd be satisfied if law enforcement backed off a block or two and prepared to pick up the bodies.
Do you even know what 'liberal' means? No, ignore that. I don't want to get into that again. Some low-functioning partisan hacks have made that discussion pointless.

Disclaimer- Not you, of course, just generic low-functioning hacks.

So, if a band of 300 merry Bible Thumpers attacked a Gay Pride parade with the intent of beating some ass and shutting it down, no one on the left would make a remark about "conservatives"? I have a bridge for sale, if you believe that, btw.

So, if a band of 300 merry Bible Thumpers attacked a Gay Pride parade with the intent of beating some ass and shutting it down, no one on the left would make a remark about "conservatives"? I have a bridge for sale, if you believe that, btw.

maybe you should a organize a nazi pride festival?

Lunatic Fringe versus Lunatic Fringe, remember? Extreme versus extreme? Radical right versus radical left?
Or do the Gay Pride paraders represent a lunatic fringe to you? And does the radical right get a pass while the radical left gets the blame?

Lunatic Fringe versus Lunatic Fringe, remember? Extreme versus extreme? Radical right versus radical left?
Or do the Gay Pride paraders represent a lunatic fringe to you? And does the radical right get a pass while the radical left gets the blame?

Gay Pride paraders certainly look pretty lunatic fringe to normal people.
Gay_pride_parade.jpg

Gay Pride paraders certainly look pretty lunatic fringe to normal people.
Gay_pride_parade.jpg

And like targets. But how did normal people enter the discussion? Lunatic fringes, remember? Radical right versus radical left?
Sorry if the topic has bored you and you want to move on but I barely was interested before and for sure don't want to go gay priding with you.

And like targets. But how did normal people enter the discussion? Lunatic fringes, remember? Radical right versus radical left?
Sorry if the topic has bored you and you want to move on but I barely was interested before and for sure don't want to go gay priding with you.

Well, I guess in your mind lunatic fringes committing violence on each other exists in a vacuum. I don't.

If you think a violent attack on a gay pride parade would get brushed under the rug like this attack on the Neo Nazi march will be within a few days, you are mistaken. This story is already being brushed off as "lunatic fringe attacks lunatic fringe." We would not even be talking lunatic fringes if a mob of Christians attacked a bunch of parading Gays.

Well, I guess in your mind lunatic fringes committing violence on each other exists in a vacuum. I don't. And, if you think a violent attack on a gay pride parade would get brushed under the rug like this attack on the Neo Nazi march will be in a few days, you are mistaken. This story is already being brushed off as "lunatic fringe attacks lunatic fringe." We would not even be talking lunatic fringes if a mob of Christians attacked a bunch of parading Gays.

i didn't say anything about lunatic fringes i support antifa i donate money every year

Gotta hand it to the Progressives. They managed to get people to become sympathetic towards neo-Nazis. Just like the Donald Trump rallies. These people simply don't understand that attacking people that you disagree with is exactly what undermines your own agenda.

maybe you should a organize a nazi pride festival?

If I was a Nazi....maybe a parade with hot dogs and hamburgers, some baseball and apple pie. :roll:

Gotta hand it to the Progressives. They managed to get people to become sympathetic towards neo-Nazis. Just like the Donald Trump rallies. These people simply don't understand that attacking people that you disagree with is exactly what undermines your own agenda.

Yep. That's exactly the point of the thread. THese idiots just made despicable people sympathetic victims, just like they do at Trump rallies when they throw eggs at women.

Yeah I mean I remember when we had our liberal meeting the other day.

Somewhere between eating aborted fetuses and forcing children to become homosexual someone said that we should stab people at a Neo Nazi rally, I did have reservations but ultimately, in our dastardly plan to rule the universe through Islamic Sharia Law, we voted in favor of the stabbing :roll:

There would be a ****storm and liberals would be burning flags and sodomizing each other in protest. I agree that this will go away in a few days.

Well, I guess in your mind lunatic fringes committing violence on each other exists in a vacuum. I don't.

If you think a violent attack on a gay pride parade would get brushed under the rug like this attack on the Neo Nazi march will be within a few days, you are mistaken. This story is already being brushed off as "lunatic fringe attacks lunatic fringe." We would not even be talking lunatic fringes if a mob of Christians attacked a bunch of parading Gays.

There would be a ****storm and liberals would be burning flags and sodomizing each other in protest. I agree that this will go away in a few days.

that would be a sight.... maybe you should get your christian buddies to go beat up some gay people and see if it happens? ya know a good ole fashioned fag drag

If my sister had balls she'd be my brother.

Back
Top Bottom