• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Makes no sense to say rabble will act up more if TRUMP wins

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
They ehave proven they're going to act up regardless..have attacked elites in D party..mayor of Portland OR moving bc of the violence

They are thugs who just enjoy terrorizing normal people who only want peace and a healthy environment in which to raise their children

They ehave proven they're going to act up regardless..have attacked elites in D party..mayor of Portland OR moving bc of the violence

They are thugs who just enjoy terrorizing normal people who only want peace and a healthy environment in which to raise their children

I agree with your assessment, with one caveat- the thugs might not 'act up' more if Trump is re-elected but they will 'act up' less under Biden.

Why would neo-Nazis be upset if Trump won?

I agree with your assessment, with one caveat- the thugs might not 'act up' more if Trump is re-elected but they will 'act up' less under Biden.

Anarchists don't care who the President is.

Not true

They would act up more imo

Why would neo-Nazis be upset if Trump won?
I don't know..ask a neo Nazi..I don't hang around such..don't want to be within 10 miles of baby Killer Nazis (redundancy) like Governor Northam

The rabble will act up, because that's what rabble do. Thugs will be violent, as that's what thugs do. It doesn't matter who is in office, as they don't care. Rabble and thugs will do what they've always done.

Rabble and thugs are apolitical after all.

The rabble will act up, because that's what rabble do. Thugs will be violent, as that's what thugs do. It doesn't matter who is in office, as they don't care. Rabble and thugs will do what they've always done.

Rabble and thugs are apolitical after all.

I'm not sure all the rabble doing the rioting are apolitical

But who cares when they are violating laws and making the law abiding feel threatened...?

Change in society can be accomplished through the courts, a slow process but a civilized one. They have no patience, and I speak of the the real protesters not those sold out to thuggery just for the sake of thuggery

Mycroft is correct

Anarchists don't care who is president

Anarchists don't care who the President is.

No, but if It's only anarchists they'll be easier to deal with and they know it. They need a crowd to hide in.

Not true

Well, in my opinion America would be a far more peaceful place sans Trump.
Like I say, I don't care if you're 4 years old or 44, America was a better country the day you were born than it is today and you have no reason to believe it would improve the slightest with another 4 years of Donnie the Diddler Trump.

The US will be ok as long as the dishonest, Godless Hiden monsters aren't given power

because the terrorists get what they want. Sorry, but I have no interest in voting for the side of rioting and violence, and I don't care what race they are.

because the terrorists get what they want. Sorry, but I have no interest in voting for the side of rioting and violence, and I don't care what race they are.

Is the violence tolerated on the the left because it's seen as related to black lives matter ..

BLM is a title chosen for that reason one

99 percent of Americans are against racism so good choice of a name

We are not, at this point, fooled, however
.only the unenlightened..the low infos, etc are fooled at this point

Sure they do. Can’t make protest posters with “fill in the blank” lines.

They still have the police thing, the race thing, the nazi thing, etc.

What? You think those things will magically go away if Biden gets elected?

LOL!!

No, but if It's only anarchists they'll be easier to deal with and they know it. They need a crowd to hide in.

No they don't.

Portland anarchists are their own crowd.

The BLM anarchists in Rochester last night were their own crowd.

They ehave proven they're going to act up regardless..

Yes, for Dirtbag's rabble you're actually right for a refreshing change. His gun toting rabble have now crossed the line into murderers. Thanks for the reminder.

So, it's Biden for you then.

Not true

What a powerful case you make
giphy.gif

What do they want? What do you think Biden will give them?
The rioters don't have an agenda. They're not political activists. And thinking that Biden and the Democrats are on the side of rioting and violence just shows how much of the Trumpst kool-aide you've drank. It's a pretty dumb thing to say.

I'm not sure all the rabble doing the rioting are apolitical

But who cares when they are violating laws and making the law abiding feel threatened...?

Change in society can be accomplished through the courts, a slow process but a civilized one. They have no patience, and I speak of the the real protesters not those sold out to thuggery just for the sake of thuggery

The rabble and the thugs are not trying to change society. They're just there to cause trouble, which is all they do anyway. Now, the legitimate protesters are far from being apolitical, and they definitely want to bring about a positive change in society. The protesters are covered by the First Amendment. It is the thugs and rabble who are rioting and distracting from the protests .

They still have the police thing, the race thing, the nazi thing, etc.

What? You think those things will magically go away if Biden gets elected?

LOL!!
It isn’t about Biden being elected, it’s about Trump being ejected.

Back
Top Bottom