• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make the world a better place..educate high schoolers about reality

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is not being done in our schools

High schoolers should be taught

1 that it is a very serious thing to bring children into the world

2 that they are complicated

3 they could turn into a violent criminal..break your heart

4 that their lives will never b the same after having a child and will b extremely difficult if not married (unless they resort to adoption..)

The most important job in the world requires no formal education or training...

I don't know why people are not complaining about this lack of education... The parents should teach this but what if they don't?

Sigh....

Last edited:
High schoolers these days don't know anything. All they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie.

High schoolers these days don't know anything. All they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie.

LOL...except kinda not laugh worthy...big sigh

Hey, aren't only conservatives supposed to say such things?

4 that their lives will never b the same after having a child and will b extremely difficult if not married (unless they resort to adoption..)

I don't know why people are not complaining about this lack of education... The parents should teach this but what if they don't?

Sigh....

What is called a High School is not the least bit interested in education now, that was our ancestors high school, back in The Good Old Days when people were better.

Now they are brain washing centers, Mind Molding is their business, weak ignorant victims is their product.

Bret and Heather were talking about this today.

LOL...except kinda not laugh worthy...big sigh

Hey, aren't only conservatives supposed to say such things?

I'm fairly certain that his response is a satirization of the minset of old, archaic conservatives.

those damned kids and their rock and roll music. i hear that they're having the ess eee ex, too. back in my day, we were too busy walking sixteen miles to school uphill both ways to even have time for that, and we all had 16 hour a day jobs on top of that. they hadn't invented shoes yet, so we didn't have any of those Air Jordan whatevers, either. we had rough hewn boards with rawhide strings to tie them to our feet, and we were damned grateful for them. after a while, we realized that education was for sissies, so we all went down to work in the salt mines. six out of ten of us died down there. where did i put my teeth? Martha, where are my teeth, the damned internet people are liberalling again

Spoke to a high school student the other day .... I asked if she could name 10 former US presidents .... she immediately belted out George Washington!! And then she completely froze up. After laughing for about 20 seconds she said Abraham Lincoln. After that she had pretty much given up without the help from others.

I also recently spoke to a black client's 20 year old son. I asked him if he knew who Chuck Berry was? He had absolutely no idea ....... and his father embarrassingly apologized to me.

those damned kids and their rock and roll music. i hear that they're having the ess eee ex, too. back in my day, we were too busy walking sixteen miles to school uphill both ways to even have time for that, and we all had 16 hour a day jobs on top of that. they hadn't invented shoes yet, so we didn't have any of those Air Jordan whatevers, either. we had rough hewn boards with rawhide strings to tie them to our feet, and we were damned grateful for them. after a while, we realized that education was for sissies, so we all went down to work in the salt mines. six out of ten of us died down there. where did i put my teeth? Martha, where are my teeth, the damned internet people are liberalling again

I encourage you to take the idiocy of our youth caused by bad parenting and corrupted mostly non functioning schools more seriously.

I encourage you to take the idiocy of our youth caused by bad parenting and corrupted mostly non functioning schools more seriously.

i take education very seriously, and support removing financial obstacles that currently prevent many from pursuing higher education. i take parenting seriously as well.

i take education very seriously, and support removing financial obstacles that currently prevent many from pursuing higher education. i take parenting seriously as well.

Universities are a place of mind warping not education now....increasingly even in STEM......Your understanding is way out of date.

Universities are a place of mind warping not education now....increasingly even in STEM......Your understanding is way out of date.

that's even more ridiculous than my own parody.

In an effort to get youth support Ex President Obama promised to make college more affordable. He obviously never came through on that campaign promise.

Do you disagree?

In an effort to get youth support Ex President Obama promised to make college more affordable. He obviously never came through on that campaign promise.

Do you disagree?

#butObamasomething

i'm sure that Tweety will fix it.

Sigh....

Just to make sure I am following you, the request is that we turn to our education system to handle helping with what you perceive is a social fault.

Not an issue really but what makes you think the entire thing should be within the confines of just the 4 points you mention?

What is called a High School is not the least bit interested in education now, that was our ancestors high school, back in The Good Old Days when people were better.

Now they are brain washing centers, Mind Molding is their business, weak ignorant victims is their product.

Bret and Heather were talking about this today.

Mindless drones doing the bidding of lawless, corrupt ppl in charge who shouldn't b in charge

Ar
Are we hopeless?

Just to make sure I am following you, the request is that we turn to our education system to handle helping with what you perceive is a social fault.

Not an issue really but what makes you think the entire thing should be within the confines of just the 4 points you mention?

Don't recall saying that

Don't recall saying that

Then what exactly are you proposing, what are the limits of the proposal, and where does the education system fit in?

Mindless drones doing the bidding of lawless, corrupt ppl in charge who shouldn't b in charge

Ar
Are we hopeless?

Well Bret and Eric Weintein were just the other day on Dark Horse talking about how they are worried that the world is now so polluted with bad leaders that nuclear conflagration is likely.

These are two of the smartest best understanding what is going on guys I know.

I am worried.

Back
Top Bottom