• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make No Mistake About the Pro-Abortion Side's End Game. It is FORCED ABORTION.

So you are claiming that being Jewish is solely religious. And you were lying in post 103.

Are you going to enjoy Hell when you God sends you there for unapologetically bearing false witness?
You claimed I was criticizing Soros because he was Jewish. You bore false witness. What does your atheist belief say about that?

You claimed I was criticizing Soros because he was Jewish. You bore false witness. What does your atheist belief say about that?

I'm claiming your Soros bullshit is an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory. Which it is. It's just another "The Joos are trying to destroy Christians!" global conspiracy.

I think that if China's control over the U.S. reached the point where they could dictate forced abortions that would mean we'd have already fought and lost against them in a war, and there'd be so many other serious problems beyond forced abortions. And we aren't losing to them in a war anytime soon.

So I guess this concern really is just too much of a stretch for what is reasonably possible.
The war we’ve lost is from within

I'm claiming your Soros bullshit is an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory. Which it is. It's just another "The Joos are trying to destroy Christians!" global conspiracy.
It’s an undeniable fact Soros wants to end American capitalism, he wants to reduce world population, and he’s spent billions to do it. What does this have to do with his being Jewish. It’s just more leftwing baiting

It’s an undeniable fact Soros wants to end American capitalism, he wants to reduce world population, and he’s spent billions to do it.
Wrong. I deny it. Ergo, it cannot be an undeniable fact.

It’s an undeniable fact Soros wants to end American capitalism, he wants to reduce world population, and he’s spent billions to do it. What does this have to do with his being Jewish. It’s just more leftwing baiting

Source for your "undeniable fact".

You know how to look up stuff, right?
Ahhh. That's explains it. No wonder your "Reaction Score" is less than 8% of your total posts. I guess most people on DP already know you don't know what you're talking about. Even the right-wingnuts don't support your nonsense posts.

I'll try to keep that in mind when addressing you in the future.

Ahhh. That's explains it. No wonder your "Reaction Score" is less than 8% of your total posts. I guess most people on DP already know you don't know what you're talking about. Even the right-wingnuts don't support your nonsense posts.

I'll try to keep that in mind when addressing you in the future.
No, it's because forum leftists outnumber conservatives probably 10 to 1. I tend to not pull punches, and so, do you really think leftwingers are going to 'like' my responses?

Just count the leftwingers on this thread. Then count the conservatives. There's me. Who else?

Do you seriously think you’re the only conservative on this board? And are you claiming you’re the only conservative you are aware of on here?

Do you seriously think you’re the only conservative on this board? And are you claiming you’re the only conservative you are aware of on here?
On this thread there are probably 25 people taking the liberal side. And me and Bodhista taking the conservative side. Anyone else? What's that ratio work out to?

YOU are making the claim. The burden of evidence is on YOU. You don't get to just claim something is an "undeniable fact".
There aren't any rules about chasing your tail because someone demands you to. I stopped playing that game a long time ago.

On this thread there are probably 25 people taking the liberal side. And me and Bodhista taking the conservative side. Anyone else? What's that ratio work out to?

You think this forum only has 27 members?

To name one, EMNofSeattle is a fellow Catholic conservative like yourself. He says the Bible makes it clear that a man can force his wife to have sex with him and she has no right to say no. Do you agree with him?

You think this forum only has 27 members?

To name one, EMNofSeattle is a fellow Catholic conservative like yourself. He says the Bible makes it clear that a man can force his wife to have sex with him and she has no right to say no. Do you agree with him?
i said this thread. Three times I said it.

i said this thread. Three times I said it.

Who gives a **** about the liberal/conservative split in this thread? You ever think the reason why no other Cons are backing you is because even they see you opinions as batshit nonsense and too extreme?

Who gives a **** about the liberal/conservative split in this thread? You ever think the reason why no other Cons are backing you is because even they see you opinions as batshit nonsense and too extreme?
All Christian conservatives agree with me on abortion.

I guarantee you all Christians conservatives would not agree with you that a raped 10 year old child should be forced to give birth.
All practicing Christians would. Perhaps not all conservatives.

Back
Top Bottom