• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make No Mistake About the Pro-Abortion Side's End Game. It is FORCED ABORTION.

Forced abortion is a good idea. Some welfare queen popping out that tenth kid needs an abortion. If you can't support kids, you shouldn't be allowed to have any.

Red states would vanish.

so would the Democratic base.

Eh, who needs a base. WE got big tech and the coaltal elites. If this gets rid of red states from sucking up all of our hard earned money, maybe you’re not wrong with your approach.

Eh, who needs a base. WE got big tech and the coaltal elites. If this gets rid of red states from sucking up all of our hard earned money, maybe you’re not wrong with your approach.
Yeah, big tech and the coastal elites have your best interests at heart.

Yeah, big tech and the coastal elites have your best interests at heart.

Awww you want someone to have your interests at heart instead of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps and taking care of your own interests.

Awww you want someone to have your interests at heart instead of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps and taking care of your own interests.
you're the one relying on big tech and the coastal elites. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

So neuter them. Then they can have all the unprotected sex they want. And all the taxpayers will be on the hook for is their STD treatments at the free clinic.

The contraceptive most used by women living at or below the poverty line is tubal ligation. Serial pregnancies among women on welfare are the result of disorganized distracted lives not a desire for increased welfare payments.

Your view of the world and your thinking processes are at least as disordered as poor women with unplanned pregnancies. They are also more destructive to organized society. Perhaps ending your ability to create replicas of your attitude would leave taxpayers with less hate and vindictiveness to deal with.

The contraceptive most used by women living at or below the poverty line is tubal ligation. Serial pregnancies among women on welfare are the result of disorganized distracted lives not a desire for increased welfare payments.

Your view of the world and your thinking processes are at least as disordered as poor women with unplanned pregnancies. They are also more destructive to organized society. Perhaps ending your ability to create replicas of your attitude would leave taxpayers with less hate and vindictiveness to deal with.
too late; I already replicated a bunch of my attitudes. Not too late to limit your own effects, though. Glad to see we agree on the neutering issue.

too late; I already replicated a bunch of my attitudes. Not too late to limit your own effects, though. Glad to see we agree on the neutering issue.
We agree. Some people should be neutered.

This whole thread is bile built on fear mongering hyperbole by the OP. Eugenics will ( hopefully) never become the American way, regardless of what extreme China based conspiracy theory mashmouth wants to spew.

Erm, is that why I'm on furlough in the UK?

I didn't even get a vote and yet we're locking down the country just to win Biden the election. Now that's a sign of the special relationship in action.
Yes! The entire world conspired to make Trump look bad with a fake pandemic to steal the election, dontchaknow?

Yes! The entire world conspired to make Trump look bad with a fake pandemic to steal the election, dontchaknow?
The whole world didn’t have to conspire. Just a few billionaires, their media, and China.

If they can impose their will on America, they can easily do it everywhere.

You can’t speak Mandarin. I can.

I speak fluent Mandarin. They said your thread was trash, and you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Sorry. You threw down the gauntlet, I picked up the phone.

I speak fluent Mandarin. They said your thread was trash, and you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Sorry. You threw down the gauntlet, I picked up the phone.
How many letters in the Mandarin alphabet?

Make No Mistake About the Pro-Abortion Side's End Game. It is FORCED ABORTION.

To understand this, one must understand the model for our coming totalitarian state. It's China. That's why the left has been trying it's darndest to divert the topic to Russia in recent years. It's why Russia, though irrelevant as a threat the past 30 years has been the left's new bogeyman.

The same is true with the pro-abortion faction in America. It was never about 'women's rights'. It's about population control. So you go from no abortion, to making abortion permissible, to making abortion mandatory. That's the progression. We have to stop it in its tracks.

Go find a good history of abortion in the US, & before that, in the British (& other) colonies that became the US. Abortion was never outlawed in the New World N. American colonies @ that time; British common law, for one allowed abortion, as a misdemeanor (& that if the fetus had quickened, I think it was.)

The criminalization of abortion came about in the US in the 1890s - as M. Sanger was making progress with (what became) Planned Parenthood. She wanted to professionalize the abortion procedure (which she did not approve of, BTW) - & put it in the hands of board-accredited doctors & the patients requesting the surgery.

Back
Top Bottom