• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make No Mistake About the Pro-Abortion Side's End Game. It is FORCED ABORTION.

Atheism is not a religion.

You do know what it would take to amend the constitution, right? Here's a hint - what you propose will never happen.
Thank 'god.'

Atheism is not a religion.

You do know what it would take to amend the constitution, right? Here's a hint - what you propose will never happen, thank God.
Sure it is.

The idea of forced abortions would be illegal and be prosecuted as murder because it violates the women's right to choose which is at the center of the Roe v. Wade decision.
Uh...yeah! Just one of the reasons the OP is one of he dumbest things ever posted.

Christian landlords are now forced to rent to gay couples. This is government sanctioning of atheism.

Nobody is so stupid that they believe non-discrimination laws mean the government endorses atheism. Renting apartments is not a religious activity. Nor are the renters intimate lives any business of the landlord. The Bible is wrong about homosexuality just as it is wrong about community stoning, plundering, killing women and children, exclusion and religious bigotry.

Nobody is so stupid that they believe non-discrimination laws mean the government endorses atheism. Renting apartments is not a religious activity. Nor are the renters intimate lives any business of the landlord. The Bible is wrong about homosexuality just as it is wrong about community stoning, plundering, killing women and children, exclusion and religious bigotry.
My senior pastor had a good viewpoint of having homosexuals in the church. "If someone wants to join our church and listen to the word of the lord, I'm not going to turn them away. One thing I'd like to ask is, Where do you want them to go?"

My senior pastor had a good viewpoint of having homosexuals in the church. "If someone wants to join our church and listen to the word of the lord, I'm not going to turn them away. One thing I'd like to ask is, Where do you want them to go?"
Gays should be going to church like everyone should who disputes that?

Jesus never endorsed those things, of course. And the Bible isn’t wrong about homosexual acts being immoral.

The idea of forced abortions would be illegal and be prosecuted as murder because it violates the women's right to choose which is at the center of the Roe v. Wade decision.
What do Communists care about illegality?

Is it okay to beat someone you own as property to death so long as it takes them a few days to die from their injuries? Your God and Bible says “yes”.
No it doesn’t. But don’t you leftists consider the unborn as personal property? How ironic. And abortive women do a lot worse than beat them

No it doesn’t. But don’t you leftists consider the unborn as personal property? How ironic. And abortive women do a lot worse than beat them

Exodus 21, verses 20-21.

I don’t consider unborn personal property. I consider women’s bodies their personal property. Property which no person has a right to use against a woman’s will.

Exodus 21, verses 20-21.

I don’t consider unborn personal property. I consider women’s bodies their personal property. Property which no person has a right to use against a woman’s will.
You obviously consider the unborn as a woman’s property.

You obviously consider the unborn as a woman’s property.

I do not. I very obviously consider them to be another person. And no person in the world has the right to use the body of another person against that person’s will.

Well then you surely object to someone killing another person, right?

I object to people violating the rights of others. As when an unwanted fetus uses the body of a woman against her will. She has a right to remove that fetus. If the fetus can’t survive on its own, blame your God for having a shitty creation.

Make No Mistake About the Pro-Abortion Side's End Game. It is FORCED ABORTION.

To understand this, one must understand the model for our coming totalitarian state. It's China. That's why the left has been trying it's darndest to divert the topic to Russia in recent years. It's why Russia, though irrelevant as a threat the past 30 years has been the left's new bogeyman.

In observing the recent election coup executed by the left, we note Big Tech is an equal partner with the Democrats (aka Marxists). They join forces and screw the populace as they protect each other. The same is done in China with Big Business and the Communist Government. Big Business is allowed to make money as long as it pays homage (and money) to the government. The government in turns protects them. It's very much a mafioso arrangement. The highly-taxed overworked citizens get screwed.

And since the Chinese Communists are the model for the American Communists, it only follows that China's forced abortion policy in their goal for America as well. Up until 2015, China allowed couples one child. All pregnancies afterward would have to be aborted. if they weren't aborted, you would be fired from your job and/or fined heavily. Now the limit is two children. Again, abortion is the requirement after that. The result of these forced abortions for the past 40 years has been an acute shortage of girls, since families having to make a gender choice, chose the male to survive. The left conveniently disregards the inherent sexist anti-female policy of the Chinese government. After all, Marxists don't care about women or children or anyone else. Those are merely smokescreens. They care about money and power only.

The same is true with the pro-abortion faction in America. It was never about 'women's rights'. It's about population control. So you go from no abortion, to making abortion permissible, to making abortion mandatory. That's the progression. We have to stop it in its tracks.

We are pro-choice, mandatory ending of the pregnancy is not a choice so it as nothing to do with pro-choice

Make No Mistake About the Pro-Abortion Side's End Game. It is FORCED ABORTION. To understand this, one must understand the model for our coming totalitarian state. It's China. That's why the left has been trying it's darndest to divert the topic to Russia in recent years. It's why Russia, though irrelevant as a threat the past 30 years has been the left's new bogeyman.
In observing the recent election coup executed by the left, we note Big Tech is an equal partner with the Democrats (aka Marxists). They join forces and screw the populace as they protect each other. The same is done in China with Big Business and the Communist Government. Big Business is allowed to make money as long as it pays homage (and money) to the government. The government in turns protects them. It's very much a mafioso arrangement. The highly-taxed overworked citizens get screwed.
And since the Chinese Communists are the model for the American Communists, it only follows that China's forced abortion policy in their goal for America as well. Up until 2015, China allowed couples one child. All pregnancies afterward would have to be aborted. if they weren't aborted, you would be fired from your job and/or fined heavily. Now the limit is two children. Again, abortion is the requirement after that. The result of these forced abortions for the past 40 years has been an acute shortage of girls, since families having to make a gender choice, chose the male to survive. The left conveniently disregards the inherent sexist anti-female policy of the Chinese government. After all, Marxists don't care about women or children or anyone else. Those are merely smokescreens. They care about money and power only.
The same is true with the pro-abortion faction in America. It was never about 'women's rights'. It's about population control. So you go from no abortion, to making abortion permissible, to making abortion mandatory. That's the progression. We have to stop it in its tracks.
What evidence do you have that the Chinese are forcing an abortion policy on us? Chinese posters urging all women to abort? Committees of Chinese women appointed to harass women into abortions. Yen that paid for abortions circulating in the economy? Chinese abortion police dragging women into clinics? Of all the conspiracy nonsense you post this is the dumbest. Stick to your sanctimonious moral high ground that women are infantile, need men to keep them pregnant and tell them what to do. That at least sound genuinely like you.

Forced abortion is a good idea. Some welfare queen popping out that tenth kid needs an abortion. If you can't support kids, you shouldn't be allowed to have any.

Forced abortion is a good idea. Some welfare queen popping out that tenth kid needs an abortion. If you can't support kids, you shouldn't be allowed to have any.

Good article on the actual number of children in a welfare family and why cutting welfare after the second child doesn't change the number of children welfare mothers have. There are many reasons why women on welfare have children they cannot support. None of them have anything to do with getting more welfare money.

I do not advocate unlimited welfare payment for unlimited children. We need to understand the real reason for serial pregnancies of poor women and address that.

Good article on the actual number of children in a welfare family and why cutting welfare after the second child doesn't change the number of children welfare mothers have. There are many reasons why women on welfare have children they cannot support. None of them have anything to do with getting more welfare money.

I do not advocate unlimited welfare payment for unlimited children. We need to understand the real reason for serial pregnancies of poor women and address that.
So neuter them. Then they can have all the unprotected sex they want. And all the taxpayers will be on the hook for is their STD treatments at the free clinic.

Back
Top Bottom