• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make No Mistake About the Pro-Abortion Side's End Game. It is FORCED ABORTION.

So you would be cool with living in a country where another person forces you to not be Catholic on pain of prosecution?
That's not how it would work, since Catholicism is voluntary Today, we aren't (yet) forced to be atheist under the pain of prosecution, but we are headed that way, because that's what atheists do.

Sure. "I will be with you until the end of the world" America is in the world.

There are no Catholics among the isolated tribes of North Sentinel Island. Its in the world. Therefore Jesus was wrong.

Also, where is atheism enforced in American law?
Christian landlords are now forced to rent to gay couples. This is government sanctioning of atheism.

That's not how it would work, since Catholicism is voluntary Today, we aren't (yet) forced to be atheist under the pain of prosecution, but we are headed that way, because that's what atheists do.

Atheists want secular government, not a ban on religion. Why are you lying?

If Catholicism is the state religion and enforced by law, it isn't voluntary.

There are no Catholics among the isolated tribes of North Sentinel Island. Its in the world. Therefore Jesus was wrong.
How do you know it has no Catholics?

This has gone pretty far off course. I dont care what the RCC wants because they have no say in it.

But abortion will remain a CHOICE in America forever

Where does the Bible say "though shalt not rent to gays"?
Renting to gays is similar to renting to cohabiting couples. There is the presumption of immoral acts.

This has gone pretty far off course. I dont care what the RCC wants because they have no say in it.

But abortion will remain a CHOICE in America forever
Abortion will ultimately be outlawed in America. That's GREAT news.

Abortion will ultimately be outlawed in America. That's GREAT news.
When you said you supported repealing the hyde act I was surprised. Have you changed your mind?

When you said you supported repealing the hyde act I was surprised. Have you changed your mind?
OK, you've gone into full troll mode again. We're done. Maybe you should reread my fabulous OP on trying to behave like the saints.

Renting to gays is similar to renting to cohabiting couples. There is the presumption of immoral acts.

Where does the Bible say "thou shalt not rent to immoral people"?

Bottom.line. Abortion will always remain a choice in America

You do realise that that would be unconstitutional, right?
I just said the framers were wrong about it, and that part of the constitution failed. They didn't anticipate atheists would use it to commandeer the country. I would like to see it amended to provide the people with the most benefit. Making the RCC the state religion would be an excellent first step. As it is, atheism is now the state religion, and it is an abysmal failure.

I just said the framers were wrong about it, and that part of the constitution failed. They didn't anticipate atheists would use it to commandeer the country. I would like to see it amended to provide the people with the most benefit. Making the RCC the state religion would be an excellent first step. As it is, atheism is now the state religion, and it is an abysmal failure.

Atheism is not a religion.

You do know what it would take to amend the constitution, right? Here's a hint - what you propose will never happen, thank God.

Back
Top Bottom