• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make fornication illegal again

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Fornication used to be against the law in many areas of the world

It still should be. I've seen so many tragedies..and downright horror stories RE children born of unmarried women. Yes, there are a few success stories
.and by Success I mean Moral success..raising kids to not be criminals and or malignant narcissists, etc

If formication were outlawed, all women would be protected .. virtually all, I mean..from selfish, game playing, abusive
.men so called

And our children would be.. more of them would b e raised properly.

Less criminals in our system..less violent crime

It still should be. I've seen so many tragedies..and downright horror stories RE children born of unmarried women. Yes, there are a few success stories
.and by Success I mean Moral success..raising kids to not be criminals and or malignant narcissists, etc

If formication were outlawed, all women would be protected .. virtually all, I mean..from selfish, game playing, abusive
.men so called

How very misogynistic of you to be concerned about WOMEN being prosecuted with no mention from you about men.

And using YOUR logic, since drugs are illegal, there shouldn't be drug dealers or users right? Gimme a break, you are trying for a record of making the dumbest threads in a day.

.men so called

1. The government should not be in our bedrooma enforcing your idea of morality.

2. You probably don't realize it, but most women also enjoy sex.

.men so called

What is it with you fascists and your obsession with our genitals?

.men so called

Used to be, the king had to OK you procreating, ANd, he might just screw your wife too, if pretty enough. Now, the right wing wants to make them OK who procreates. For they think only the wealthy, or comfortable should be able to have children. They will OK most white pregs, but few black and brown pregs. They intend to do this by abortion. By state. Run out all the minorities from redneck states. Make abortion illegal. Make crossing border to get one illegal. Therefore make blue states take care of most minority births. Increase the white population in slave states.

.men so called

So you're basically calling for establishment of a

"Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice".
( الرئاسة العامة لهيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر)

Mukfellas.png

What a good little mutaween you are.

1e9efc8c-c496-46e6-b87a-9277ed74c7ef_16x9_600x338.jpg

What is it with you fascists and your obsession with our genitals?

Because I have to live in society with all these broken people having an equal vote to mine

So you're basically calling for establishment of a

"Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice".
( الرئاسة العامة لهيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر)

Mukfellas.png

What a good little mutaween you are.

1e9efc8c-c496-46e6-b87a-9277ed74c7ef_16x9_600x338.jpg

And alcoholism and fatherless homes are near non existent in Saudi Arabia

Because I have to live in society with all these broken people having an equal vote to mine

Yeah buddy. Once we take the vote away from them we can really change things......right???

Just get the **** out of the United States, you fascists want a theocracy and you're not going to get it. Tough ****.

You can’t be a fascist and want theocracy, they’re mutually exclusive

You can’t be a fascist and want theocracy, they’re mutually exclusive

I know. Once we get the women to dress in red with white hats things will be better

.men so called

Amazing post, just amazing... and someone gave you a like.

You have to be a Trump enthusiast, no one else would post such inanity.

peace and best of luck

Obviously not. Modern conservative on display.

Actually it’s traditional conservatism, modern conservatives believe in extreme libertine nonsense

Actually it’s traditional conservatism, modern conservatives believe in extreme libertine nonsense

Once we take the vote away and declare the pope in charge these problems will go away

Once we take the vote away and declare the pope in charge these problems will go away

No problem completely goes away but they would be reduced

the OP voted for Donald Trump.

let that sink in.

How very misogynistic of you to be concerned about WOMEN being prosecuted with no mention from you about men.

And using YOUR logic, since drugs are illegal, there shouldn't be drug dealers or users right? Gimme a break, you are trying for a record of making the dumbest threads in a day.

He gets paid by the post/thread. Started 287 threads since April.

Back
Top Bottom