• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make America Mexico Again

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
You may disagree with Trump's stance on immigration from Mexico, but his words have produced a truth serum effect on some Latinos. At anti-Trump rallies, many Latinos are using the slogan "Make America Mexico Again", a reference to a belief that many Latinos feel; the USA, or parts of it, belong to Mexico, and will be returned to Mexico when there is a majority Hispanic population in place.

'''Make America Mexico Again''' Hat Maker: Satire Can '''Change Conversation''' - NBC News
" satire"... Yeah right. Just like the Aztlan movement is satire.

make-america-mexico-again.jpg

ChPCUPuUgAAOI8x.jpg

ChPCnS5W4AA4HJl.jpg

148_-_Make_America_Mexico_Again-web_large.jpg

You may disagree with Trump's stance on immigration from Mexico, but his words have produced a truth serum effect on some Latinos. At anti-Trump rallies, many Latinos are using the slogan "Make America Mexico Again", a reference to a belief that many Latinos feel; the USA, or parts of it, belong to Mexico, and will be returned to Mexico when there is a majority Hispanic population in place.

'''Make America Mexico Again''' Hat Maker: Satire Can '''Change Conversation''' - NBC News

View attachment 67202429

View attachment 67202430

View attachment 67202431

Well then: Remember the Alamo!

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Yeah, the movement exists but a fringe of the fringe and right now the bigger concern is that we don't make America into Sweden or France.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Yeah, the movement exists but a fringe of the fringe and right now the bigger concern is that we don't make America into Sweden or France.

:lamoThat's a good one.

Honestly though you are correct, its a fringe group. They can't afford to turn America into Mexico anyway. The illegals wouldn't have anywhere to go and get welfare.

:lamoThat's a good one.

Honestly though you are correct, its a fringe group. They can't afford to turn America into Mexico anyway. The illegals wouldn't have anywhere to go and get welfare.

So true.

Sure, but can we still have the meatballs and whatever the **** France contributes?

View attachment 67202429

View attachment 67202430

View attachment 67202431

I don't disagree with Trump. I'm not afraid to call it like it is. We need to do something about this Mexico problem.

Sure, but can we still have the meatballs and whatever the **** France contributes?

Sorry to break this to you but Swedish Meatballs are no longer an ACA compliant food French cuisine has been banned even in that country because it's not halal.

Sorry to break this to you but Swedish Meatballs are no longer an ACA compliant food French cuisine has been banned even in that country because it's not halal.

Don't tell the folks at the restaurant at Ikea.

There's a restaurant in Ikea? I have to admit that I've never been in an Ikea store.

Yes and their meatballs are very good.

Well, next time I'm up in Phoenix I'll have to check it out.

The funny thing about that is I live in the North West part of the valley so it probably takes me longer to drive there. :2razz:

The funny thing about that is I live in the North West part of the valley so it probably takes me longer to drive there. :2razz:

Believe it or not your traffic is better than Tucson. I can usually get from Baseline to Bell in less than 45 min. but from the east side of Tucson to Oro Valley usually takes me that long.

Believe it or not your traffic is better than Tucson. I can usually get from Baseline to Bell in less than 45 min. but from the east side of Tucson to Oro Valley usually takes me that long.

That what you guys get for voting down the loop.

Tucson government has been less than helpful in developing the city over the years.

I get my shocks checked on my car before I come down there.

I get my shocks checked on my car before I come down there.

No joke!! Most of the surface streets outside the city limits are fine but within the city they're just a sick joke. It never ceases to amaze how they can find crews that take 6 months to repair a road which lasts for about three weeks before it's all chunked up again. We'd be better off getting rid of the pavement and just going with dirt.

:lamo

No joke!! Most of the surface streets outside the city limits are fine but within the city they're just a sick joke. It never ceases to amaze how they can find crews that take 6 months to repair a road which lasts for about three weeks before it's all chunked up again. We'd be better off getting rid of the pavement and just going with dirt.

in texas the state govt is awesome about repaving roads, but cities here are terrible. On of our local stores went under because it took over a year to pave 100 feet of road, they tore it up in one day though. That road divided the east and west side of the tiny rural nowhere town, he was on the west side and most his business and the population on the east side.

Sad thing is I know why they did it like that, they had every cop car writing fines to anyone who drove over the tore up road to get to where they live, because they could not afford the road to begin with. It was a backdoor deal to fund contractors who were friends of the mayor, and have them tear up the road while fining everyone who had to use the road to pay to finish the road, they got away because the only other route was a trip to the highway and about 15 miles.

View attachment 67202429

View attachment 67202430

View attachment 67202431

Now I'm mad..... My cousins didn't tell me about the plan to take over El Norte.

Joder! :mrgreen:

LOL. But you know, it may not be all that far off in the near future, depending on what France does about it's disenfranchised Muslim population.

The 'movement' makes little to no sense. mejicans have already turned mejico into a steaming pile of **** that many are desperate to escape FROM. That's why so many of them are FROM mejico. So why would they want to turn the US into mejico...just so they could be closer to turning Canada into a steaming pile of **** too?

You know I always suspected that the Mexicans that come here had plans to do for us, what they did for Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom