• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Majority Report Takedown of Shapiro for being an idiot on AGW

Winston

Advanced stage dementia patient pls support my run
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Ben puts forth an idiotic argument that given that we see a 10 foot rise in sea level, everything will be cool because people will have SOLD THEIR HOMES :lamo :lamo :lamo and left the area.

U have to wonder if climate refugees will be welcomed by Shapiro or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest losers of oceans rising will be the elites who own the seafront, be it residences or property the lease for commercial purposes. You are paying to save the billionaires property.

Does some cannery worker in LA give a rip?

The oceans will rise whether humans are here or not.

Ben puts forth an idiotic argument that given that we see a 10 foot rise in sea level, everything will be cool because people will have SOLD THEIR HOMES :lamo :lamo :lamo and left the area.

Do you expect a 10 foot sea level rise?

It's always amusing to see people defend him as somehow, magically, being intelligent and a world-class debater.

Hacks gonna hack.

Well I for one know that he won't welcome them. And then he will use the above thing he just said as an excuse. They should have sold their homes like I said. Losers!

It's always amusing to see people defend him as somehow, magically, being intelligent and a world-class debater.

Hacks gonna hack.

My favorite story about Ben is he had daddy write articles (in Breitbart!) promoting and praising him, but under a pseudonym, "William Bigelow." :2rofll:

The very epitome of the word 'loser'

Back
Top Bottom