• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Majority of voters approve of FBI search of trump home....by 12 points

Jimbo123

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
If this nuclear thing pans out, I expect that will shift to +20 points.

40% of the country seems to stick to trump no matter what.

Wait, are you telling me this warrant thingy isn't guaranteeing Trump the WH in 2025? I could have sworn that was the case.

Because they know trump is a Liar and despicable. He is not above selling the classified documents to his buddy Poootin.

Fair assessment as we are still early in the game. Blame is usually last to occur.

It is not a slam dunk for the DoJ, but a telling sign that Donny's days are numbered in the popularity department.

Interesting as hell is the fact that people automatically assume he was planning to sell the documents to Putin. I don't believe it, his motives are far more sinister than that, but it says there is no trust out there, even those who are defending him.

Further, it seems the far right has taken a powder. Not only here but other sites have seen a drop in the defense of "der Fuhrer" since the raid. Contempt for the process lasted about 11 seconds

Fair assessment as we are still early in the game. Blame is usually last to occur.

It is not a slam dunk for the DoJ, but a telling sign that Donny's days are numbered in the popularity department.

Interesting as hell is the fact that people automatically assume he was planning to sell the documents to Putin. I don't believe it, his motives are far more sinister than that, but it says there is no trust out there, even those who are defending him.

Further, it seems the far right has taken a powder. Not only here but other sites have seen a drop in the defense of "der Fuhrer" since the raid. Contempt for the process lasted about 11 seconds
Question is, can the GOP recover from the schism that Trump has fomented. He spent his whole presidency trying to keep his followers as angry as possible and now the legitimate conservatives in the Republican Party are faced with a difficult decision.
Trumpism, that malady that looked like a threat to America, has been reduced to a threat to the Republican Party. They haven't gone anywhere, they're just reorganizing.

Because they know trump is a Liar and despicable. He is not above selling the classified documents to his buddy Poootin.

Trump is a criminal. When he says he hires "ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE" what he really means is he only hires the best people to be his patsies when he does something illegal. Got to have someone to blame right? That is Trump's MO and luckily people are wise to it.

That raid was a great opportunity for him to grift more money from his cult. And he did within minutes afterwards.

That raid was a great opportunity for him to grift more money from his cult. And he did within minutes afterwards.
Good call

I wonder if he didn't do this deliberately knowing what a 'victim' he likes to be. His highest numbers come when he's against the wall.

Remember, he is insane. He doesn't think & feel like others; his need for recognition outstrips reason. He will go to any length to get a fan response and he gets the biggest when he's under attack.

Being insane doesn't mean he's genius. The shit will hit the inevitable fan.

Um….. Did you read it first?

From your link.
Question: Would you consider the FBI’s decision to conduct a search warrant on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida to be:

An abuse of power that should be investigated: 41%

An abuse of power, but it should not be investigated: 6%

Not an abuse of power: 40%

Don’t know/No opinion: 13%

"Overall, 49 percent approve, while only 37 percent disapprove, with another 13 percent responding “Don’t know/no opinion.”

So...democrats. In a Politico poll...of 2000 people...

Lol, trump the billionaire begging for money.
And those sick cult members in West Virginia will sell their Ford Mavericks with bald tires and send him the money.

I'm not sure I like the idea of publicly polling whether people "like" an action in a potential or actual criminal case becoming popular.

I'm not sure I like the idea of publicly polling whether people "like" an action in a potential or actual criminal case becoming popular.
Probably correct. The law is the law. But it seems MAGA cult members argue The Law is the Law...except when it comes to Donald trump. Then the shouts of "Lock Her up!" are forgotten and trump is above all those silly rules.

He comes up with a different excuse everyday as to why he had Top Secret documents at his Florida brothel. Soon...he will blame someone else. He always does.

Back
Top Bottom