• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Majority Favors Limiting Abortion to first 20 Weeks - Women more than Men[W:86]

That's like pointing out that if I take a loaded/cocked gun, point it at your head, and pull the trigger, that doing so is perfectly safe for me. For you, not so much. But I would disagree with that way of putting it. The act of shooting someone in the head has a near certainty of causing severe harm to that person, and a very high chance of causing that person's death. This makes the procedure, by definition, unsafe, even if there is another participant who stands very little chance of being harmed in the course of the procedure.

And since a unborn human is not a person in my opinion which is usually a being with mental capabilities superior to that of your average ordinary animal all that you said here go's down the drain from my viewpoint.

It is always a flat-out lie to describe abortion as being in any way “safe”. Every successful abortion results in the death of an innocent human being. There is nothing “safe” about that.

every time you post this lie im going to point it out, its a lie and has been proven such with facts and reposting it desperately trying to spread this misinformation will never work on anybody honest and educated bob.

the only lie posted is yours

if you disagree please try honest debate and proof me wrong, you will fail like you always do or simply run away and avoid the truth.

The bolded above is 100% factually wrong. you lose to facts again.

It is always a flat-out lie to describe abortion as being in any way “safe”. Every successful abortion results in the death of an innocent human being. There is nothing “safe” about that.

That is a religious position, which is deserving of respect. It is also a minority position and an unsuitable basis for public policy.

Which is how it currently is in most of the developed nations that have abortion legal as well.

In all fairness, you should note that most of the developed world puts severe restrictions upon late-term abortion.

every time you post this lie im going to point it out, its a lie and has been proven such with facts and reposting it desperately trying to spread this misinformation will never work on anybody honest and educated bob.

the only lie posted is yours

if you disagree please try honest debate and proof me wrong, you will fail like you always do or simply run away and avoid the truth.

The bolded above is 100% factually wrong. you lose to facts again.

No end to this, is there? Mate.

No end to this, is there? Mate.

no there is not when the lie continues to be posted. pretty basic stuff

unless of course you are saying you agree with the posted lie, do you think the lie is true? if so id love for you to prove so.

no there is not when the lie continues to be posted. pretty basic stuff

unless of course you are saying you agree with the posted lie, do you think the lie is true? if so id love for you to prove so.

Mate!

another dodge, you continue to expose yourself
I will ask again

another dodge, you continue to expose yourself
I will ask again

I may think the assertion is true or I may think it's untrue. In neither case must I consider it to be a "lie", and neither do you.

I may think the assertion is true or I may think it's untrue. In neither case must I consider it to be a "lie", and neither do you.
another dodge

theres no assertions at play on this specific thing ist either a lie or denial/ignorance on the topic at hand there are no other options. keep trying though its funny.

In all fairness, you should note that most of the developed world puts severe restrictions upon late-term abortion.

Yes I already know

The first trimester is all that is needed usually anything else pass that is extra for the pro choice crowd in that particular country

That is a religious position, which is deserving of respect. It is also a minority position and an unsuitable basis for public policy.

It is an objective and indisputable scientific fact, not deserving of being dismissed as a religious position.

It is an objective and indisputable scientific fact, not deserving of being dismissed as a religious position.

still posting misinformation and lies i see

sorry but the statement in question is 100% false and inaccurate

this is the statement "Every successful abortion results in the death of an innocent human being."

it will continued to be dismissed and debunked for the lie it is by every honest and educated poster that reads it

to think this statement is true requires gross dishonesty or a huge lack of education about what abortion actually is and what it does.

The above quoted statement will always be 100% false and a lie, there is no changing this fact. Anybody that disagrees please feel free to dispute my statement and factually prove otherwise. You will fail.

Back
Top Bottom