• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Major Terror Plot Against U.S. Foiled

ANAV

Reaction score
Italian authorities have uncovered and foiled future terrorist attacks against the US. The politics of internal spying aside, I would like to say thank you to the Italians for possibly saving thousands of American lives. Why has the US media not picked up on this when it's front page news outside the US?

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/1/5/101649.shtml

The French has saved American asses a couple of times from terrorism in the past few years. Doesn't stop Americans hating them or the US media picking up on it. lol Saved by the French... the shame. American revoultion all over again.

GarzaUK said:
The French has saved American asses a couple of times from terrorism in the past few years. Doesn't stop Americans hating them or the US media picking up on it. lol Saved by the French... the shame. American revoultion all over again.

What, saved by the French! Oh, no, please say it ain't so! :lol:

Can you provide a link to any reports of that - would be great if you could...

GarzaUK said:

Who really hates all of the French? Sure ole Jack was a shifty under the table double dealer but some french women are hot!

laetitia%20casta.jpg

Anytime you generalize you are likely to be wrong.

akyron said:
Who really hates all of the French? Sure ole Jack was a shifty under the table double dealer but some french women are hot!

laetitia%20casta.jpg

:eek: :eek: Mother may I lol. :smile: Laetitia casta is amazing. French accent on a woman - good god.

akyron said:

laetitia%20casta.jpg

She got that dress with oil vouchers from the UN....

I would like to say thank you to the Italians for possibly saving thousands of American lives.

YOUR WELCOME ANAV!

mario-heureux.jpg

I can't give you a real response cause your link is broken but I'm sure that it has something to do with the fact newsmax covers it.

I also would klike to thank the Italians for their diligent efforts to foil plans like this one.

Notice the liberal media never covers anything good that happens. They just bash the president and try to undermine the war. The press has a lot of influence and Bush knows 70% of the press is out to get him.

also would klike to thank the Italians for their diligent efforts to foil plans like this one.

So why don't you guys go up on stage and do it because none of them are listening to you

Notice the liberal media never covers anything good that happens. They just bash the president and try to undermine the war. The press has a lot of influence and Bush knows 70% of the press is out to get him.

70% huh? Very precise aren't you?

FinnMacCool said:
YOUR WELCOME ANAV!

I can't give you a real response cause your link is broken but I'm sure that it has something to do with the fact newsmax covers it.

I believe that newsmax story was loosely referring to these stories.

Italy arrests Algerians suspected of terror links
Police believe three men were planning attack outside Italy

Spain detains 20 suspected militant recruitersArrests support theory that Iraqi insurgents are enlisting European fighters

I dont care for newsmax either. Their stories consist of sprinkled facts on their massive opinions too much as do many news sources. I would rather get meaty facts sprinked with insightful opinions instead. They could just as well keep their opinions to themselves but that would get boring.

Here is another article on the Algerian terrorists arrested in Italy...

GeoWorldsays,

"The Algerians, suspected of belonging to a cell established by an Al-Qaeda-linked Algerian extremist organisation, the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat (GSPC), were named as Achour Rabah, Tartaq Sami and Yasmine Bouhrama."

Originally Posted by oldreliable67:
What, saved by the French! Oh, no, please say it ain't so!

Can you provide a link to any reports of that - would be great if you could...
Why, just so you could trash it?

Back
Top Bottom