• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Major League Baseball 2021

Baseball needs characters again like Goose, Rollie, Mad Hungarian and the Bird.
We've got Andrew Chafin in Chicago. Kind of a poor man's John C. Reilly.

EzxKHkeXIAE8tSj.jpg

I'm not sure if FOX news carried this story or not. I've been out of the lower 48 for a few days.

I assume they did.

I'm wondering if the millionaire, pampered, idiots who play baseball want me in the stands this year or not.

One knee in the dirt during the anthem and I'm gone again.

We'll see.

Aw.

Such a fragile snowflake.

It absolutely ridiculous we play the national anthem before every sporting event. We're the only country in the world that does it and it needs to end.
Yeah. These are the same people who wanted to overturn the election and declare Martial law.. I'm so sick of the far right radicals hypocrisy when it comes to patriotism..

It absolutely ridiculous we play the national anthem before every sporting event. We're the only country in the world that does it and it needs to end.

Should it be played only at the end for the winners like at the Olympics?

Yeah. These are the same people who wanted to overturn the election and declare Martial law.. I'm so sick of the far right radicals hypocrisy when it comes to patriotism..
Radio app remains an awesome link learned from you on the net. Lots of news on minor leagues starting up May 4 and Cinco de Mayo. AAA, AA, high A, low A. 120 of the 160 cities survived the major restructuring of milb.

Monday’s are off for the minors. Then they have a six-game series with the same team. It’s worth searching. KC radio speaks of their AAA Omaha Storm Chasers and a pretty good starting five rotation. Assignments of players ...

Kopech not in the starting rotation is absolutely criminal. He's a legit cy young candidate.

Walker has pitched fairly well, but he has struggled to pitch efficiently and get past the 5th inning. He also has an injury history and hasn't pitched more than 53 innings since 2017, so I'm taking a wait and see approach with him.

What a cheap win for the Mets. That's a homerun in my book.

This morning they played the Philly announcers play by play of that play. Both said it wasn't an HR, both said it hit the rail..
Two minor-league DHs tomorrow in the majors. Keep the three-batter rule. **** the whiny managers who caused the need for the rule.

Keep the mound visit number rule. **** the managers there also. Make it the 12th inning rule, not the 10th inning rule.

19 games within a division 🆚 6.6 against the other ten teams in their league should be 18 and a perfect 7.0. I’d prefer only seeing Detroit, KC, Min, and CLE 13 times each and seeing the other ten teams like the yanks 9 times each.

Mets fire their hitting coach. That's not the problem, but when your dead last in almost every offensive category I guess you got to do something..

Mets fire their hitting coach. That's not the problem, but when your dead last in almost every offensive category I guess you got to do something..
Weird timing too, since the bats were starting to come around, the last couple of days.

Here’s an impressive level of Cub fan dedication.

Not only is he teaching his child the basics of behavior at a Cub game, he’s brought her (him?) to the bleachers- right field (where people still keep score on scorecards) but he’s also wearing a KYLE FARNSWORTH jersey- which is a level of dedication two standard deviations from the mean.

Watching the Mets is like watching grass grow. They just scored 2 runs on walks with the bases loaded. 4 walks and an error. Relief comes in gets 2 outs. Mets score 2 runs without a hit. 40+ pitches... 20 plus minutes 1/2 inning a 1 ball put in play. Ron Darling is right. Sometimes the game is unwatchable..

The only way they can score with RISP is by walks... Lol.. Of course Keith thought the ball 4 pitch was a strike... Lol.. It wasn't, but Keith seldom takes the side of the Mets. Especially when they are playing the Cardinals..

Watching the Mets is like watching grass grow. They just scored 2 runs on walks with the bases loaded. 4 walks and an error. Relief comes in gets 2 outs. Mets score 2 runs without a hit. 40+ pitches... 20 plus minutes 1/2 inning a 1 ball put in play. Ron Darling is right. Sometimes the game is unwatchable..

The only way they can score with RISP is by walks... Lol.. Of course Keith thought the ball 4 pitch was a strike... Lol.. It wasn't, but Keith seldom takes the side of the Mets. Especially when they are playing the Cardinals..
Yeah, homeruns and walks seem to be the only way the Mets can score. It's a shame, because some really good pitching efforts are going to waste.

Yeah, homeruns and walks seem to be the only way the Mets can score. It's a shame, because some really good pitching efforts are going to waste.
Yep. And last I checked they are dead last in HR's and slugging %.. By the 5th inning today iirc they were 1 for 9 with RISP and had left 11 men on base. In 5 innings.. But thanks to the Cardinals walks and errors the Mets won... Lol

Pitiful..

Yep. And last I checked they are dead last in HR's and slugging %.. By the 5th inning today iirc they were 1 for 9 with RISP and had left 11 men on base. In 5 innings.. But thanks to the Cardinals walks and errors the Mets won... Lol

Pitiful..
As of yesterday, the Mets had a 3.11 team ERA, tied for 2nd in MLB with the Dodgers and were a game under .500.

Angels designate Albert Pujols for assignment. Could be the end of the road. I don't think some people realize how great he was.

Angels designate Albert Pujols for assignment. Could be the end of the road. I don't think some people realize how great he was.
Wow!
DFA???

What a terrible way to end a career like his. St Louis should sign him and have a Pujols appreciation day.

White Sox give Puqols a farewell tour? Cardinals would be better, but no DH. LaRussa's WS make more sense..

Back
Top Bottom