• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Major League Baseball 2021

Linc

NIMBY
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
It’s early in 2021 and free agents are signing.
Your favorite MLB sites are very welcome.

MLBN TV had MLB Tonight live at 10:30 eastern 1/14.

Liam Hendriks relief pitcher signed with the White Sox

It’s early in 2021 and free agents are signing.
Your favorite MLB sites are very welcome.

MLBN TV had MLB Tonight live at 10:30 eastern 1/14.

Liam Hendriks relief pitcher signed with the White Sox
We now have more money than God and Lindor.

Mets_0.jpg

Yanks get DJ LeMahieu for $15 million? WOW!

Yanks get DJ LeMahieu for $15 million? WOW!
Proved he was than a product of Coors Field. Big fan of DJ and congrats on his $90 million deal.

Yankees sign Corey Kluber.

Jared Porter, Mets GM, gone.

Never text while drunk. And, never send dick pic to anyone related to how you earn your living. Now, sending dick pics to some chick you met on the street? Hey, be my guest.

Never text while drunk. And, never send dick pic to anyone related to how you earn your living. Now, sending dick pics to some chick you met on the street? Hey, be my guest.

He sent like 60 unanswered texts in the span of two months and went for nude pics at the end. That was more than a mistake. That was harassment.

I thought most sane people went with the 3 messages rule. If you don't get a reply back after 3 texts, you stop messaging.

I thought most sane people went with the 3 messages rule. If you don't get a reply back after 3 texts, you stop messaging.
That's why I went with "drunk" texting. Drunks lack self-control. Of course, he might also be mentally disturbed.

60 text messages and the woman didn't reply... Lol.. Talk about obsessed.. After 4-5 texts if the receiver doesn't reply, got to take the hint that they don't want anything to do with him. 60?? That's some serious harassment...

I'm guessing this is going to get uglier as time goes by. It's been reported that about 6 years ago this Porter guy met this woman on an elevator at Yankee Stadium, so he saw her for like 60 seconds and became obsessed with her.

Also being reported that a reporter knew about this two years ago, but sat on the story because the woman asked him not to report it. Kudos to him for doing that.

But I'm guessing this isn't the only woman that this Porter guy harassed.

I'm guessing this is going to get uglier as time goes by. It's been reported that about 6 years ago this Porter guy met this woman on an elevator at Yankee Stadium, so he saw her for like 60 seconds and became obsessed with her.

Also being reported that a reporter knew about this two years ago, but sat on the story because the woman asked him not to report it. Kudos to him for doing that.

But I'm guessing this isn't the only woman that this Porter guy harassed.
Springer to the Jays. You guys got Lucchesi from SD while SD is loading up their starting staff, adding Musgrove from PIT in that 3-way Lucchesi trade to go with Darvish and Snell, plus Lamet and Paddock.

Springer to the Jays. You guys got Lucchesi from SD while SD is loading up their starting staff, adding Musgrove from PIT in that 3-way Lucchesi trade to go with Darvish and Snell, plus Lamet and Paddock.
Solid 5 SP.

Projected opening day lineup could be.

Tatis ss
Grisham OF
Machado 3rd
Hosmer 1b
Myers OF
Pham OF
Cronenworth 2b
Caratini C

Once again the Cardinals do not do shit and expect the fans to keep showing up anyhow based on "history" That well will run dry soon.

Once again the Cardinals do not do shit and expect the fans to keep showing up anyhow based on "history" That well will run dry soon.
Great fan base. They will keep coming.

I am part of that fan base and I can tell you there is a lot of grumbling among us right now.
Grumbling? Try having the Wilpons as owners. Thank God that is over. You can have Wacha back, yuk.

Matt Carpenter is hell of a player.

The Cubs, after winning their division, are going to coast this year and reportedly have no budget to spend on free agents. I guess they blew $1B on Wrigleyville improvements and their own channel and havent really made their money back.

Their starting rotation is now with Washington (Lester), Los Angeles (Quintana) and San Diego (Yu), leaving Hendricks, Davies and Mills to start, none of which consistently can hit 90 mph.

Schwarber is gone, rumor is that Contreras may be going, and they will definitely lose one if not two of Bryant, Rizzo and Baez by the end of the season, with a farm system consisting of a bunch of 17 year olds who haven’t played an inning of organized ball.

I never in my life thought this....but I may be watching a lot of White Sox this summer..

Back
Top Bottom