• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Major League Baseball 2021

Granted I am not the biggest fan of MLB in the world, but when up at Taco Mac or something similar it is enjoyable to watch with the company at the bar.

And then we watched the Braves play and... well... if those games were a microcosm of the season it is going to be a looooong season for Atlanta.

Granted I am not the biggest fan of MLB in the world, but when up at Taco Mac or something similar it is enjoyable to watch with the company at the bar.

And then we watched the Braves play and... well... if those games were a microcosm of the season it is going to be a looooong season for Atlanta.
The Baisball is a long season, period.

It’s early in 2021 and free agents are signing.
Your favorite MLB sites are very welcome.

MLBN TV had MLB Tonight live at 10:30 eastern 1/14.

Liam Hendriks relief pitcher signed with the White Sox

If the millionaire beneficiaries of America's Pass Time would stop pissing on America's Flag, I'd appreciate it.

If the millionaire beneficiaries of America's Pass Time would stop pissing on America's Flag, I'd appreciate it.
Why? It's not like Trumpers didn't spend 4 years pissing on it.

The Baisball is a long season, period.

True, but with the good ole Braves I watched one pitcher commit two errors the exact same way trying to pick off a runner at 1st, both throws could not have been caught by someone 12 feet tall with the wing span of a small plane.

Literally, everyone at Taco Mac on the 2nd error all yelled out "What the ****!?"

Thoroughly enjoyed the SoCal series! Last night's game was exciting. Tatis was en fuego with 5 bombs in the series. Don't know how long his shoulder will hold up but he's a beast.

KC doing it with smoke and mirrors. Don't expect their pitching to hold up but I'm happy nonetheless.

Thoroughly enjoyed the SoCal series! Last night's game was exciting. Tatis was en fuego with 5 bombs in the series. Don't know how long his shoulder will hold up but he's a beast.

KC doing it with smoke and mirrors. Don't expect their pitching to hold up but I'm happy nonetheless.
Yep.. A serious SD VS LA rivalry brewing this year..

Yep.. A serious SD VS LA rivalry brewing this year..
June 21 in San Diego is their next meet up.

See your Mets have some more time off this week with only 5 games. Lol. Probably perfect weather this week.

Last edited:
Just in case you missed what forum you're in... Here you go:

Major League Baseball 2021

You need your lefty Peterson to show up today 🆚 the Red Sox, though I see lots of runs in this game. Pivetta/deGrom should be good tomorrow.

That kid Rogers of Miami who beat Burnes last night also beat deGrom earlier this season. NL West is tough.

You need your lefty Peterson to show up today 🆚 the Red Sox, though I see lots of runs in this game. Pivetta/deGrom should be good tomorrow.

That kid Rogers of Miami who beat Burnes last night also beat deGrom earlier this season. NL West is tough.
Don't know what to expect from Peterson. He's good 1 game, not so good the next.. Boston will be a test, but they are on NY.. Not exactly a hitter friendly park.

Don't know what to expect from Peterson. He's good 1 game, not so good the next.. Boston will be a test, but they are on NY.. Not exactly a hitter friendly park.
Peterson is a decent end of the rotation starter. He does a lot of things well, but nothing very well.

Wind is blowing out around the game today. I haven’t searched the eleven ‘known’ home plate umpires for today yet. They’re really dicking the batters.

Game two of these eleven series tends to have more runs. Plus there’s a lot of back-end matchups like Quintana/Folty at LAA/OAK.

So yes, I’m playing the numbers. Beats the alternatives. Weather sure is better today. Wrigley field would be an over for sure.

Wind is blowing out around the game today. I haven’t searched the eleven ‘known’ home plate umpires for today yet. They’re really dicking the batters.

Game two of these eleven series tends to have more runs. Plus there’s a lot of back-end matchups like Quintana/Folty at LAA/OAK.

So yes, I’m playing the numbers. Beats the alternatives. Weather sure is better today. Wrigley field would be an over for sure.
It's almost like the Umps are trying to work themselves out of a job. The balls and strikes calls so far this year have been atrocious..

OK, I give up. What did Fox tell you to say about this?

Details please.

Thanks

It is absolutely criminal that Michael Kopech is not in the White Sox rotation.

Well it's only April, but I could be done watching the Mets for a while. I don't mind when 1 of my team loses, that's part of being a loyal, good sports fan. You stick with your team when they lose.

But watching the Mets now is like watching paint dry. It's brutal, even when they don't face strikeout pitchers they are striking out 10-12 times a game. Their RISP their average is below .200... They're a team built to score via the HR, yet they are dead LAST in the MLB in slugging %... They're dead last in HR's, they have 15 in 19 games. They're dead last in hits, and stolen bases. But of course when you're never on base, you can't steal a base..

They keep wasting these good starts by their starting pitchers.

I do not like watching boring sports, and right now the Mets are boring as hell.....

Well it's only April, but I could be done watching the Mets for a while. I don't mind when 1 of my team loses, that's part of being a loyal, good sports fan. You stick with your team when they lose.

But watching the Mets now is like watching paint dry. It's brutal, even when they don't face strikeout pitchers they are striking out 10-12 times a game. Their RISP their average is below .200... They're a team built to score via the HR, yet they are dead LAST in the MLB in slugging %... They're dead last in HR's, they have 15 in 19 games. They're dead last in hits, and stolen bases. But of course when you're never on base, you can't steal a base..

They keep wasting these good starts by their starting pitchers.

I do not like watching boring sports, and right now the Mets are boring as hell.....
Baseball needs characters again like Goose, Rollie, Mad Hungarian and the Bird.

OK, I give up. What did Fox tell you to say about this?

Details please.

Thanks

I'm not sure if FOX news carried this story or not. I've been out of the lower 48 for a few days.

I assume they did.

I'm wondering if the millionaire, pampered, idiots who play baseball want me in the stands this year or not.

One knee in the dirt during the anthem and I'm gone again.

We'll see.

I'm not sure if FOX news carried this story or not. I've been out of the lower 48 for a few days.

I assume they did.

I'm wondering if the millionaire, pampered, idiots who play baseball want me in the stands this year or not.

One knee in the dirt during the anthem and I'm gone again.

We'll see.

lol....like anyone really cares about the anthem.

Back
Top Bottom