• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Major League Baseball 2021

Yankees are an absolute disgrace. Losing to the Orioles and getting blown out by the Indians?

Gary Sanchez is one of the worst fielding catchers ever.

Wow.

Yeah I can agree Hershiser had a super year in 1988. It was historic.. Ron Guidry is another who had a super year, comes to mind.. Among others. It's hard to put a pitcher, who plays only every 4-5 days in the same group as everyday players...
Yea I forgot about Gudry in '78 he's in that category we posted about. 25-3, 1.74 ERA, Cy Young winner &
#2 in the MVP behind Jim Rice. He had some other nice years but none close to '78.

Yankees are an absolute disgrace. Losing to the Orioles and getting blown out by the Indians?

Gary Sanchez is one of the worst fielding catchers ever.

Wow.
Your team is -10 for day games and +27 for night games. Civale appears to be back.

Yeah I can agree Hershiser had a super year in 1988. It was historic.. Ron Guidry is another who had a super year, comes to mind.. Among others. It's hard to put a pitcher, who plays only every 4-5 days in the same group as everyday players...
Huge series for Toronto at Rays. Jays with 1st game of a series travel disadvantage. Rays no travel after losing the last two at home to an up-and-coming Tiger team. Cy Young candidate Robbie Ray vs the latest Ray arm to major league debut, TB’s #1 prospect electric arm RH Shane Baz.

Ray is worse at night and on the road but very good in domes and on turf. Rays +19/+15 home/away and Jays +12/+7 home/away; for day/night—Rays +19/+15 while the Jays are +20/-1; -1 at night; TOR +18/+1 R/L and TB +27/+7; tough to choose a winner (a side)

The under is definitely in play, though the public doesn’t have inside knowledge on the new umpiring crew; mlb.com doesn’t show the umpires until ~20 minutes before the game, though some sites think they know them; sometimes they’re wrong. That’s part of my cap on this game.

Huge series for Toronto at Rays. Jays with 1st game of a series travel disadvantage. Rays no travel after losing the last two at home to an up-and-coming Tiger team. Cy Young candidate Robbie Ray vs the latest Ray arm to major league debut, TB’s #1 prospect electric arm RH Shane Baz.

Ray is worse at night and on the road but very good in domes and on turf. Rays +19/+15 home/away and Jays +12/+7 home/away; for day/night—Rays +19/+15 while the Jays are +20/-1; -1 at night; TOR +18/+1 R/L and TB +27/+7; tough to choose a winner (a side)

The under is definitely in play, though the public doesn’t have inside knowledge on the new umpiring crew; mlb.com doesn’t show the umpires until ~20 minutes before the game, though some sites think they know them; sometimes they’re wrong. That’s part of my cap on this game.
Yankees are getting savaged here in NY.. They have an easy schedule and a cake walk to the wild card. But so far those push over teams aren't laying down...

Yankees are getting savaged here in NY.. They have an easy schedule and a cake walk to the wild card. But so far those push over teams aren't laying down...
Yankees schedule a day game on Saturday and they’re now -11 during the day and +27 at night. They don’t see the ball during the day. Easy cap.

Yankees schedule a day game on Saturday and they’re now -11 during the day and +27 at night. They don’t see the ball during the day. Easy cap.

Boone will get fired, the team is in disarray. I am not sure how they think Gary Sanchez at Catcher, Gleybar Torres at ss, and Aaron Judge at CF is a good idea.

Boone will get fired, the team is in disarray. I am not sure how they think Gary Sanchez at Catcher, Gleybar Torres at ss, and Aaron Judge at CF is a good idea.
You know what’s coming. Velazquez was the ****ing glue. Watch them at night for the next two weeks.

In spring training, I’d get them up early in the day for their DAY batting problems. EVERY single day make them face high spin and fast speed. They’ve got the machines. You could search their day after a night game. I doubt it’s good.

Whoever schedules day games for your team besides Sundays should be fired. Lobby strongly for Sunday nights. Trust me. Look at them hitting tonight already. New York media is boiling sewage the way they treat all their players in all sports.

Whoever schedules day games for your team besides Sundays should be fired. Lostrongly for Sunday nights. Trust me. Look at them hitting tonight already. New York media is boiling sewage the way they treat all their players in all sports.

The Yankees arrive at the fork in the road. 3 against Boston and 3 against Toronto.

I am not optimistic. This offense is stagnant. I have never seen a Yankee offense that kills more rallies more than this team. Double play just waiting to open.

5th time Eovaldi faces Yankees; 4th time Cole faces Red Sox; 19 games between the same opponents is too many for divisions; Joe West at the plate

5th time Eovaldi faces Yankees; 4th time Cole faces Red Sox; 19 games between the same opponents is too many for divisions; Joe West at the plate
Everything looked good until Joe West at plate..

No worst ump in the league...

Everything looked good until Joe West at plate..

No worst ump in the league...
MLB switched from Lentz to West BACK to Lentz, who is also a hitter’s ump. They’ve pulled this shit all year on game one of a series.

Pleasant surprise.

Pleasant surprise.
Eovaldi had a bad night, to be nice. Eventually, you’ll admit it’s night/day vision for your team.

The next two days are at 4 and 7 eastern, with Kulpa pitcher’s ump and West hitter’s ump for E$PN, though I haven’t capped them

Yanks 7-0 lead begins to erode.

They won and the Blue Jays have somehow lost two straight against the Twins
Blue Jays are 48-51 at night, 37-18 during the day. Yanks are 66-35 at night, 21-32 during the day. Now do you understand?!

Red Sox are similar but not as dramatic to the Yanks: 61-38 at night and 27-28 during the day.

Stanton may have had his yankee moment.

And the yankees have a former ace in the pen?

Hopefully chapman doesn't blow it

Back
Top Bottom