• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Major League Baseball 2020

I am not sure what is more impressive.

Braves scoring 29 runs tonight! Wow.

OR

The pitcher they traded for Tommy Milone, could not get the win despite getting all that run support.

Braves scored 13 runs in the first 3 innings. Milone only pitched 3.1 innings and gave up 8 runs.

On August 30th, the Braves scored 10 runs in the first 2 innings, Milone only pitched 2.1 innings and gave up 7 runs.

Wow.

Hard to see how it is justified to be playing Chris Davis.

His slugging percentage is below .200. 0 home runs.

Wow, he makes Gary Sanchez look like a real good hitter.

Cubs no hitter!!!

I expected Darvish or Hendricks... but Aaron Mills??

First time in history the Cubs and White Sox have thrown a no hitter in the same season.

cubs no hitter!!!

I expected darvish or hendricks... But aaron mills??

First time in history the cubs and white sox have thrown a no hitter in the same season.

Hey Chicago what do you say - the Cubs are gonna win today!!!!!

As of 9/13 the White Sox are the #1 seed in the AL, LOL.

Teams like the Yankees and Indians would beat the Sox or Twins in a 3-game series.

You need a stud ace to get you through this crazy playoff format. The Yankees have Cole, the Indians have Bieber.

Twins, White Sox, Athletics, Astros, and Blue Jays will have trouble in the postseason.

Teams like the Yankees and Indians would beat the Sox or Twins in a 3-game series.

MLB Power Rankings as of 9/13/20
1 Dodgers
2 Rays
3 Padres
4 A's
5 White Sox
6 Twins
7. Cubs
8. Braves
9. Yankees
10. Indians
11. Blue Jays
12. Astros
13. Phillies
14. Cardinals
15. Marlins
16. Giants
17. Brewers
18. Mets
19. Reds
20. Mariners
21. Rockies
22. Orioles
23. Tigers
24. Nationals
25. Angels
26. Royals
27. D-backs
28. Red Sox
29. Rangers
30. Pirates

Run Differential
Dodgers +103
White Sox +77
Padres +76
Braves +57
A's and Twins - +48
Rays +40
Indians +31
the rest are meh

Team ERA
1 LA Dodgers - 2.97
2 Cleveland - 3.24
3 Chi Sox - 3.53
4 Oakland - 3.62
5 Minnesota - 3.67
6 St. Louis - 3.80
7 Tampa Bay - 3.85
8 San Diego - 3.93
9 Chi Cubs - 4.03
10 Toronto - 4.06

Dodgers won the west. Again. I don't know anyone who is exited about that or this season. Games without fans are boring.

Dodgers won the west. Again. I don't know anyone who is exited about that or this season. Games without fans are boring.
I don't know anyone excited about the Dodgers either, except having them face the Reds in round one.

Imo trevor bauer is the best pitcher in baseball and shane Bieber is #2.

Imo trevor bauer is the best pitcher in baseball and shane Bieber is #2.
You're forgetting your pitcher, who opens against Beiber.
Who's playing hot now? Seven of eight series are against another division.
It should be interesting to see whether any lower records defeat upper ones.

NL East --> -8; NL Central --> -12; NL West --> +20 ;
Four teams from the weak NL Central. Two teams under 0.500.
I like it. Keep 16 teams for the long haul of 162 games.

You've been known to make predictions in multiple sports threads.
1st round winners --> TB, NYY, HOU, OAK, LAD, SL, CHC, CIN

You're forgetting your pitcher, who opens against Beiber.
Who's playing hot now? Seven of eight series are against another division.
It should be interesting to see whether any lower records defeat upper ones.

NL East --> -8; NL Central --> -12; NL West --> +20 ;
Four teams from the weak NL Central. Two teams under 0.500.
I like it. Keep 16 teams for the long haul of 162 games.

You've been known to make predictions in multiple sports threads.
1st round winners --> TB, NYY, HOU, OAK, LAD, SL, CHC, CIN

I really want to pick the Reds however I saw their lineup and everyone is pretty much hitting below .250 and they don't have much speed.

The White Sox I think can win a 3-game series against the A's. I am not so sure about a 5 or 7 game series though. They don't have deep pitching.

I really want to pick the Reds however I saw their lineup and everyone is pretty much hitting below .250 and they don't have much speed.

The White Sox I think can win a 3-game series against the A's. I am not so sure about a 5 or 7 game series though. They don't have deep pitching.
Eight games at staggered times and channels tomorrow will be wild. Two ex-Dodgers starting today.

Make that three, not two.

Reds pathetic offense couldn't buy a run, lol

Trevor Bauer should sign with the White Sox or Cubs. He is a great pitcher!

Twins have now lost 18 straight post season games. Since this is the year of different and strange rules I propose a rule that bans the Twins from the post season, forever.

No matter what their regular season record is they should never be allowed to play in another post season series..

Brad Hand with a 2.05 era was trying to get the save and completely chokes against the Yankees.

Torres hit a ball right to him and he drops it. It wasn't even hit that hard.

WOW!

Reds pathetic offense couldn't buy a run, lol

Trevor Bauer should sign with the White Sox or Cubs. He is a great pitcher!

As an avid Reds fan this was ugly to see, and I need to up the BP medicine.

Trevor likes LA. He's coming to the Dodgers. He already has a fan base here because of his reaction to banging trash cans.

Back
Top Bottom