• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Major League Baseball 2019

Trea Turner was out and the call was right.

He clearly interfered. It wasn't even close.

Did you see Mad Dog yelling about that call yesterday on his PM show? I mean yelling louder than usual. Veins popping loud.
He essentially said the ump inserted himself into the game.
I don't know if I'd put it that way but I would say that more often than not right-handed batters take that direct route to first.
And there was no excuse for the crappy throw.

BTW, I forget who, but one of the Astros took that same path to first last night but the throw was better.

Last edited:
The oh**** not again look in Hinch's face after the Rendon HR said everything ... and they were still leading at that point.

Congrats to the Nats. The little team that couldn't - and then really could.

Did you see Mad Dog yelling about that call yesterday on his PM show? I mean yelling louder than usual. Veins popping loud.
He essentially said the ump inserted himself into the game.
I don't know if I'd put it that way but I would say that more often than not right-handed batters take that direct route to first.
And there was no excuse for the crappy throw.

BTW, I forget who, but one of the Astros took that same path to first last night but the throw was better.

You have to run inside the two lines. It is in the rulebook.

I am not sure what the fuss is about. If a defender runs into the kicker/punter and even if he tries to stop his momentum but accidentally runs into him, it is still a penalty.

You have to run inside the two lines. It is in the rulebook.

I am not sure what the fuss is about. If a defender runs into the kicker/punter and even if he tries to stop his momentum but accidentally runs into him, it is still a penalty.

Inside or on the line. By the time he was approaching 1st he was on the line.

I wonder how the TV ratings did for last night's game.

I didn't see a lot of buzz about it. So, I suspect average at best.

AP Photo/David J. Phillip
3h
[h=1]World Series ratings rank third-worst in history[/h]This year's World Series averaged 13.91 million viewers, Nielsen said Thursday, down 1.3% from 14.1 million last year. The seven-game series between the Nationals and Astros finished as the third-least viewed.

I was surprised to see Washington never before won a WS. But, then I remembered that their other team was the Senators.

I was surprised to see Washington never before won a WS. But, then I remembered that their other team was the Senators.

Definitely a great win for Montreal Expos fans. I was such a fan of that team when I was a little kid!

Definitely a great win for Montreal Expos fans. I was such a fan of that team when I was a little kid!

Washington Senators won the 1924 World Series.

WORLD SERIES PARADE

Ride the bus with the Nats 2:12

(Video: Jon Gerberg, Drea Cornejo/The Post; photo: Toni L. Sandys/The Post)

[h=2]For the Nationals and their fans, a parade worth the wait[/h]Thousands of gleeful fans lined the streets for a celebration filled with hugs and heartfelt speeches. For one day, at least, Washington put aside its differences for an afternoon of unbridled nonpartisan joy.

So, let me see. After the BoSox, Cubs, Astros and now the Nats grabbed a title, we have only yet

San Diego
Milwaukee
Texas

left to go.

Ah, Rays and Rockies too. Hmm....I don't think they count.

Mariners.

They’re the only team left who’ve never been in a World Series.

Back
Top Bottom