• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Major League Baseball 2019

Not soon enough.

Indeed. That phrase (“pitchers and catchers report”) is like Easter or Passover. “We’re born again, there’s new grass on the field.” It’s hope, what was left in Pandora’s Box, the condemnation of the snake in paradise, the rainbow after the flood. Can’t help it, I was raised in Brooklyn in the 1950s.

I would offer machado 4 years 160 million with the 4th year being a players option.

Possible blockbuster deal between Dodgers and Reds.

Kemp, Puig & Wood For Homer Bailey, Prospects..

Details pending..

Homer Bailey ??? Gonna need more than that. Frees up space and some salary for Harper.

Godspeed, Wild Horse. It was a pleasure watching you play.

Details pending..

Details pending..

Homer Bailey ??? Gonna need more than that. Frees up space and some salary for Harper.

Does indeed have a "prep for Harper" feel.

[h=1]Dodgers trade Kemp, Puig, Wood to Cincinnati[/h]The Los Angeles Dodgers are trading outfielders Matt Kemp and Yasiel Puig and pitcher Alex Wood to the Cincinnati Reds for pitcher Homer Bailey and prospects, according to multiple reports.

Dustin Bradford/Getty Images

BREAKING NEWS

Let's remember:

Matt Kemp is 34, no speed, no defense, probably on the decline

Alex Wood and Yaisel Puig are not stars. They aren't really that young either. Puig is in the last year of his contract.... Wood isn't Kershaw or Ryu.....

The Dodgers get a good prospect in Jeter Downs. They can cut Homer Bailey and sign Bryce Harper.

Let's remember:

Matt Kemp is 34, no speed, no defense, probably on the decline

Alex Wood and Yaisel Puig are not stars. They aren't really that young either. Puig is in the last year of his contract.... Wood isn't Kershaw or Ryu.....

The Dodgers get a good prospect in Jeter Downs. They can cut Homer Bailey and sign Bryce Harper.

I don't recall the Dodgers' rotation was so deep they can afford to throw Bailey away.

We will trade you Jacoby Ellsbury for Homer Bailey. The Yankee will eat half of Jacoby's contract the last year of this contract... deal?

I don't think there will be a discount wherever he goes.

I could be wrong but I disagree. It's almost the first of the year and Manny and Harper are still on the market. I don't think many teams, if any are willing to go for 10-12 year contracts any more ..

I can see Harper going for a 7-8 year contract just so he can go to LA for a little bit less money.

Back
Top Bottom