• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

mail in ballots not at this time

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
because of the pandemic we simply cannot have the massive over flow of mail in ballots, it will take months to determine a winner! and open up a easy path for voter fraud! the US mail will be swamped and can't handle the enormous amount of mail! this will be a catastrophe we must find another way to vote! Q 2024

How is the weather in Russia?

because of the pandemic we simply cannot have the massive over flow of mail in ballots, it will take months to determine a winner! and open up a easy path for voter fraud! the US mail will be swamped and can't handle the enormous amount of mail! this will be a catastrophe we must find another way to vote! Q 2024

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about ........

I just happened to notice you are a subscriber to the QANON misinformation machine ........

QAnon: Disinformation outlet designed to appeal to Republican ...

Jul 11, 2020 · The crap QAnon pumps out is typical of the material designed for the knuckledragging right wingers who invariably hate dark skinned people and voted for Trump because MAGA… and the wall… and keeping migrants out… and bringing jobs back… you know, all those really blatant lies only these low end of the gene pool white trash that form Trump’s ‘base’ believe.

Last edited:

OMG months! How will out country survive... forgetting of course how long it took to tally all the votes for the first 150 years after our country was founded...

tenor.gif

What is your evidence of this?

Makes little difference at this point the Dims in large population areas have enough fake ballots to elect anybody they want. If you want your rights protected you need to come up with a plan of your own soon.

Makes little difference at this point the Dims in large population areas have enough fake ballots to elect anybody they want. If you want your rights protected you need to come up with a plan of your own soon.

Give us the names of some cities you think will have "enough fake ballots"

We should probably just give Trump another 4 years for free, right? But what if he was also executed by a military tribunal and the blob you see on TV is a paid actor aided by CGI and a lobotomization? Have you thought of that?

:roll:

DERP 2024

hey, y'all!

here's Putin riding a horse!

maybe he can deliver my vote against Tweety and every other mother****ing Republican by Pony Express!

can i get a yee haw?

Any suggestions? I'd go with "online voting" if only someone somewhere could create a hack-proof system.

I fear that this current approach to demonizing or hampering or critiquing the US Postal Service is just a thinly veiled hope that Trump will be able to remain in office despite being the worst human to inhabit the Oval in the last half-century. Possibly longer but I have no direct experience of that.

This whole "hand wringing" and "pearl clutching" over the poor post office sounds disingenuous at best.

OMG months! How will out country survive... forgetting of course how long it took to tally all the votes for the first 150 years after our country was founded...

Remember: there was NO AMERICA before Trump. Trump IS America.

Trump has existed from the morning of the world and he shall exist until the last star falls from the sky.

Although he has taken the form of Donald J. Trump he is ALL men as he is NO MAN and therefore he IS America.

He shall await for the unanimous consent of the Senate to install him as a god.

(Nods to Caligula)

hey, y'all!

here's Putin riding a horse!

maybe he can deliver my vote against Tweety and every other mother****ing Republican by Pony Express!

can i get a yee haw?

Maybe Putin needs to remove his shirt, he doesn’t look to be an accomplished rider.....did you catch him shooing the girl away?

43995FD9-BEBF-4097-B57A-608DE91C4A3D.jpg

What’s with the helpy step?

Maybe Putin needs to remove his shirt, he doesn’t look to be an accomplished rider.....did you catch him shooing the girl away?

View attachment 67290757

What’s with the helpy step?

i only watched about a minute of it. did Tweety dive in to run behind the horse to pick up the ****?

Prove it with a link, or you're just spewing Qpublican talking points.
Republicans were the ones guilty of voter fraud with mail-in ballots in North Carolina.

Give us the names of some cities you think will have "enough fake ballots"

Seattle and Portland come to mind. If they even count ballots any more there considering they've gone full anarchist.

Seattle and Portland come to mind. If they even count ballots any more there considering they've gone full anarchist.

You think Trump will win Oregon or Washington? LMAO..... Try again...

Trumpers sure do hate the right to vote.

all democrat run cities will have fake mail in ballots! Q 2024

all democrat run cities will have fake mail in ballots! Q 2024

John

That's rhetoric bud

Democrat ran cities don't need fake ballots

They WIN anyway

democrats like to vote and vote often for themselves! Q 2024

democrats got the buses ready to take bus loads of voters from precinct to precinct! these voters will be paid per vote as in the past! Q 2024

Helix how can you get away with calling republicans mother ------- and I can't say you are ------Q 2024

Back
Top Bottom