• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mail in ballot.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Have your received your mail in ballot? How about your dog or cat or anyone else that doesn't live at your house?

Have your received your mail in ballot? How about your dog or cat or anyone else that doesn't live at your house?
I will receive my ballot between shortly after 9 Oct (the first day ballots can be mailed to voters) and shortly after 16 Oct (the last day ballots can be mailed to voters).

If I receive anyone else's ballot at my house (whether it is sent to a dog, a cat or a human)...or if I don't receive MY ballot, I will certainly be contacting the El Paso County Clerk and Recorder's Office.

I don't know how early other States send out ballots, I'll get mine in early-mid October.

Being a progressive, we know what kind of response you are looking for, hoping that it will confirm your love of the mail-in ballot fiasco. The whole country is mingling while shopping, dining out, and interacting with friends and neighbors. If they can do that they sure as hell can show up and vote in person. The DEMONRATS are just hoping that mail-in ballots will give them an edge and they don't care one iota about possible fraud, in fact, they are counting on it.

I will receive my ballot between shortly after 9 Oct (the first day ballots can be mailed to voters) and shortly after 16 Oct (the last day ballots can be mailed to voters).

If I receive anyone else's ballot at my house (whether it is sent to a dog, a cat or a human)...or if I don't receive MY ballot, I will certainly be contacting the El Paso County Clerk and Recorder's Office.
Let us know how it works out for you and don't forget to tell us how many ballots you had to return that weren't yours or your pets.

Being a progressive, we know what kind of response you are looking for, hoping that it will confirm your love of the mail-in ballot fiasco. The whole country is mingling while shopping, dining out, and interacting with friends and neighbors. If they can do that they sure as hell can show up and vote in person. The DEMONRATS are just hoping that mail-in ballots will give them an edge and they don't care one iota about possible fraud, in fact, they are counting on it.
Funny how you live in sunny red state florida and I live in Flori-duh. I guess it's a matter of perspective? Mail in ballot fraud, of course there is, tons of it. You know how I know beside the fact I'm a democrat? My president keeps telling me that if I vote with a mail in ballot, it's a fraud, rigged. That's how I know. How do you know?

I never requested an absentee ballot, because I intend to vote in person in my assigned polling district using a valid State driver's license to ensure that I receive a certified ballot. It is the only way to be certain that my vote will be counted in Alaska. Absentee/Mail-In ballots are considered "provisional" ballots, and are only counted if the election is really close (within 1%) after all the certified ballots have been counted. Otherwise all provisional ballots are tossed in the trash and never counted.

I never requested an absentee ballot, because I intend to vote in person in my assigned polling district using a valid State driver's license to ensure that I receive a certified ballot. It is the only way to be certain that my vote will be counted in Alaska. Absentee/Mail-In ballots are considered "provisional" ballots, and are only counted if the election is really close (within 1%) after all the certified ballots have been counted. Otherwise all provisional ballots are tossed in the trash and never counted.
I guess that's one way to keep alaska red.

That sounds like a ****ing stupid way of doing it. Colorado mails out ballots to all registered voters and we simply mail them back or drop them off at secure drop boxes and they are collected and counted.

That sounds like a ****ing stupid way of doing it. Colorado mails out ballots to all registered voters and we simply mail them back or drop them off at secure drop boxes and they are collected and counted.
That is a ****ing stupid way of doing it. You are assuming Colorado maintains accurate voter registration, which we know it doesn't. In fact, Colorado has a history of abusing absentee ballots.

At least in Alaska we can prevent non-US citizens from voting in our elections. You actually have to prove you are a US citizen in order to obtain a State ID or driver's license in Alaska, and you can only be issued a certified ballot if you present your valid State ID or driver's license at the time you vote.

I am not eligible to vote by mail. My wife is, but she will not be requesting one.

That is a ****ing stupid way of doing it. You are assuming Colorado maintains accurate voter registration, which we know it doesn't. In fact, Colorado has a history of abusing absentee ballots.

At least in Alaska we can prevent non-US citizens from voting in our elections. You actually have to prove you are a US citizen in order to obtain a State ID or driver's license in Alaska, and you can only be issued a certified ballot if you present your valid State ID or driver's license at the time you vote.
What a ****ing stupid argument.

Colorado is a Real-ID state. Probably shouldn't be so ignorant of the system you're trying to condemn. Colorado maintains its voter registration, we have exceptionally low fraud cases, and high voter turn out. We don't need absentee ballots anymore because everyone just gets their ballot in the mail anyway.

You seem to have an issue with math or like for election workers to do extra work... Why exactly would absentee ballots need to be counted if mathematically they won't change the results?

It is amazing that after having mail in ballots since the civil war, then suddenly it is a massive problem when the party that has used the last 60 years disinfranchising millions of Americans is set to get its corrupt leader kicked out of the White House....a leader who votes via mail!!!!!!

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

I got a text from the county that I will be receiving my ballot on the 10th of October. After I mail it, I will get a text saying they received it, and, a few days later that they verified my signature and have counted my vote.

Voting by mail works.

It is amazing that after having mail in ballots since the civil war, then suddenly it is a massive problem when the party that has used the last 60 years disinfranchising millions of Americans is set to get its corrupt leader kicked out of the White House....a leader who votes via mail!!!!!!

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
Mostly because Trump's Commie Cult doesn't want people voting.

ONLY an IDIOT, says that those that are HEALTHY mingle, so the vulnerable can be forced to risk their lives to vote.

In over 20 years of voting by mail I have never received ballots for my pets or anyone else not living in the house who had registered to vote and requested a mail in ballot.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you stand with Trump on this one.

If the ballots are bad, we will know because if they are bad, I won't win.

If I win, then we know they are fine. :)

Got it (y)

Mostly because Trump's Commie Cult doesn't want people voting.
That's right. If all Americans are allowed to vote, the Trump Klan Party can't win. I think Trump made that clear to his cult more than once.

Let us know how it works out for you and don't forget to tell us how many ballots you had to return that weren't yours or your pets.

You'll have to remind me, but sure. I'll let you know.

I don't anticipate getting any ballot but mine. Colorado has been doing this a long time and we know how to get it right.

Other states? shrug...

Back
Top Bottom