• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mail in ballot.

sigh...

I haven't said anything about anyone violating federal or state law.

Why are you asking me this question?
You asked what law says a state must count ballots after election day... In Nevada, it's state law that ballots postmarked on or before election day will be counted for up to 7 days.

You asked what law says a state must count ballots after election day... In Nevada, it's state law that ballots postmarked on or before election day will be counted for up to 7 days.
sigh...now you are twisting and spinning.

You implied you want national laws.

But in Nevada that is not the law today... Are you suggesting a new Voter Rights Act and uniform standards across the country? I could support that...

I disagreed with that. And I asked what law says that " all states must count ballots that arrive after election day? ", which was in line with your contentions about federal laws.

Don't suddenly switch back to state law. We both know that Nevada has their state laws. That's what we are talking about (until you switched to federal laws).

So...if you want to continue to talk about Nevada...or any other state...who allow ballots to be counted after election day, we can continue.

If not, then you are dismissed.

Didn't you hear? If the dem states don't like the count, it won't be finished until 2023. I also hear they have a secret plan to hack into the red states voting machines and change all the votes to biden.
since George Soros owns the voting machines in 16 states that sounds reasonable!

Nevada state laws says they can for up to 7 days... Does that violate any federal or state law?
republican mail in ballots will, wind up in trash cans! uncounted.

I never requested an absentee ballot, because I intend to vote in person in my assigned polling district using a valid State driver's license to ensure that I receive a certified ballot. It is the only way to be certain that my vote will be counted in Alaska. Absentee/Mail-In ballots are considered "provisional" ballots, and are only counted if the election is really close (within 1%) after all the certified ballots have been counted. Otherwise all provisional ballots are tossed in the trash and never counted.
I agree vote in person if you can absentee if you can't, mail in ballots will not be counted this is how the democrats plan on stealing the election.

Back
Top Bottom