• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mail in ballot security

Their SSN is given to the election bureau from Social Security when their payments stop and their name removed from the active voter list.

trump hysteria is never fact based

So 235,000 legal ballots floating around in one state is of no concern to you?

That’s what the democrats want, mass confusion.

What part of SIGNATURE match required to you not understand? No democrats want to clear up the mass confusion in trumpland. Its obvious you have no clue how your own electoral system works.

there is greater risk of fraud from the readily hackable electronic voting machines so many states use.

Oh, and lets not forget what trump and his toadie are doing to the USPS, just before the election.

But by all means continue to display your ignorance of the process, willful or otherwise.

Official member of the DNC VSS here.... We are hiring! triple super secret clearance required... Must be a fast walker and able to identify mail boxes quickly...

Mail boxes? you don't need no stinkin' mail boxes.

I have used a drop box at the registrars office at City Hall and also mailed my ballot in and tracked it by the barcode, just as I would when I order online.

I will be casting my vote on Sept. 19 and most likely will use the drop box to help out the postal carriers and postal service.

Back
Top Bottom