• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mail In Ballot Security? (USPS) Mail Dumped In Parking Lots

Republicans: f*** the post office up, complain that it's f***ed.

Republicans: f*** the post office up, complain that it's f***ed.

yeah...trump made lefties throw Trump ballots out in trash. Lefties are playing with fire on this. Try to steal a presidential election and see what happens.

Glendale California.

Hurry up folks and mail in those ballots. Every vote counts!

Bags of mail being tossed out of rental trucks at 2 locations.

California mail dump in salon parking lot caught on surveillance video

The great news is that the Postal Union said that no US Postal workers were not involved? :roll:

yeah...trump made lefties throw Trump ballots out in trash. Lefties are playing with fire on this. Try to steal a presidential election and see what happens.

Who's in charge of the USPS? Trump and his hand selected appointee.

Do we have any idea at all who did this and what political party they belonged to?

Yes and do they have a policy that gives leftists the right to pigslop through mail and throw out Trump ballots?

Prove that these were Trump ballots, you're making that up. Either way, it's Trump's and his appointee's responsibility to insure the integrity of our mail.

Nothing is ever, under any circumstances Trump's fault, even in his own administration, right?

Yes and do they have a policy that gives leftists the right to pigslop through mail and throw out Trump ballots?
Nothing in that article gave the political lean or affiliation of who did it. Why are you wrongly making assumptions before they even know where that mail came from? For all you know it could have been prison employees or military mail guys who just got pissed off and threw out the mail they are charged to distribute.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

“A spokesperson for the postal service said the agency doesn't comment on ongoing investigations, but CBS LA was told a postal employee was sent to collect the mail.”

Probe launched after bags of mail dumped in 2 spots in L.A. area - CBS News

A problem that was made no consequence that did not involve any obvious mail-in ballot. An OP that made a problem as if of consequence involving mail-in ballot where neither was true to begin with.

Why would we need to steal it? Our candidate is popular.

Why would we need to steal it? Our candidate is popular.

Sure he is...thats why your kind is already telling Biden not to concede and to wait until you have had enough time to sift through the mail ins in order to toss out Trump Ballots. I would NOT recommend that. This would make the last civil war look like a day at six flags.

Sure he is...thats why your kind is already telling Biden not to concede and to wait until you have had enough time to sift through the mail ins in order to toss out Trump Ballots. I would NOT recommend that. This would make the last civil war look like a day at six flags.

You lost the last civil war though.

Bogus statement.

His appointee has been pointing out, and trying to rectify years of slop.

No he hasn't. They've both been actively attacking and dismantling the USPS's ability to handle mail. It's been 4 years, you don't get to blame other people now.

Bogus statement.

His appointee has been pointing out, and trying to rectify years of slop.

USPS made money prior to the GOP screwing them over with their pension fund.

Republicans keep insisting government doesn’t work, and then do everything they can to prove it.

PS: USPS doesn’t need to make money. Doesn’t even need to break even. It’s a service that has provided more dividends to Americans than every bullet fired in every war combined. ;)

No he hasn't. They've both been actively attacking and dismantling the USPS's ability to handle mail. It's been 4 years, you don't get to blame other people now.

That's a lie.

https://about.usps.com/strategic-planning/five-year-strategic-plan-2017-2021.pdf

It's you doing the blaming and spreading your usual blather. The USPS has been sloppy for generations.

Even your super hero Obama made fun of the post office.

Post Office Union Irked by Obama's Diss - CBS News

President Obama at a recent town hall meeting picked on the U.S. Postal Service for not being able to keep up with its private competitors -- and representatives of the post office are not too thrilled at becoming the target of the president's mockery.

You lost the last civil war though.

No I didn't. I'm a northerner. We defeated democrats who wanted to keep their slaves. Sadly your ilk still in 2020 are voting for the guy who eulogized a bona fide KKK exalted cyclops.

USPS made money prior to the GOP screwing them over with their pension fund.

Republicans keep insisting government doesn’t work, and then do everything they can to prove it.

PS: USPS doesn’t need to make money. Doesn’t even need to break even. It’s a service that has provided more dividends to Americans than every bullet fired in every war combined. ;)

Biggest joke of the day......thx! :lamo

Every agency within the federal government is accountable for costs and efficiency.

Yeah, those bad republicans must have really hated those Postal workers by setting aside their retirement money....right? Got any more dumb stuff to share?

No I didn't. I'm a northerner. We defeated democrats who wanted to keep their slaves. Sadly your ilk still in 2020 are voting for the guy who eulogized a bona fide KKK exalted cyclops.

But now the GOP loves the confederacy.

Biggest joke of the day......thx! :lamo

Every agency within the federal government is accountable for costs and efficiency.

Yeah, those bad republicans must have really hated those Postal workers by setting aside their retirement money....right? Got any more dumb stuff to share?

For 75 years into the future, it must be liquid.

You guys don’t care about costs and efficiency though. We vastly overspend on our military each year with zero oversight, zero demand for justification.

We need the mail. We don’t need new bombers.

For 75 years into the future, it must be liquid.

You guys don’t care about costs and efficiency though. We vastly overspend on our military each year with zero oversight, zero demand for justification.

We need the mail. We don’t need new bombers.

You guys? :roll:

The military was efficient under the Democrats? Since when?

You guys? :roll:

The military was efficient under the Democrats? Since when?

Never! They’re all in on the military industrial complex.

That's a lie.

https://about.usps.com/strategic-planning/five-year-strategic-plan-2017-2021.pdf

It's you doing the blaming and spreading your usual blather. The USPS has been sloppy for generations.

Even your super hero Obama made fun of the post office.

Post Office Union Irked by Obama's Diss - CBS News

President Obama at a recent town hall meeting picked on the U.S. Postal Service for not being able to keep up with its private competitors -- and representatives of the post office are not too thrilled at becoming the target of the president's mockery.

I don't see anywhere where they were dumping mail prior to Trump's administration and I haven't seen any positive reform of the USPS by Trump and his appointee. I have seen them actively removing sorting machines to make it less efficient.

You failed to prove your point that Trump and his appointee are meaningfully and positively reforming the USPS. Try again.

Thats funny since your side is actually the only ones voting foe a KKK supporter. The facts prove you wrong.

I’m not disputing Biden’s eulogy. If that’s disqualifying, Trump’s more recent expressions of racism and love of the confederacy should play a larger role in one’s decision making if they are basing this on the lesser of two evils as you’ve described (I assume that’s why you’re comparing. Comparison means you feel one example is better than the other).

So if you’re concerned about racism, and cite Joe’s past as reasons, then you *must* disavow Trump and vote for Biden.

I personally think you’re locking yourself into a weird box cause it doesn’t sound like you want to vote for Joe but you’re a super bright guy and you should trust your instincts on this one.

Back
Top Bottom