• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mail In Ballot Security? (USPS) Mail Dumped In Parking Lots

yeah...trump made lefties throw Trump ballots out in trash. Lefties are playing with fire on this. Try to steal a presidential election and see what happens.

And there I was thinking that The Trumpet asked Cohen to fix it for him...

I love this forum, but does anyone know of a place on the web where conspiracies get made up quicker than here on DP? Why? Why? A guy dumped his mail. Wrong. Of course this is wrong. But than, fully expected and out of the blue you get the most beautiful conspiracies. :lol: :2razz: :lamo

Joey

Do we have any idea at all who did this and what political party they belonged to?

Maybe, just maybe, he doesn't belong to a party. And maybe, just maybe, he didn't do it for political reasons. Maybe he just hated his supervisor and lost the plot. Or his mate called him telling him that his wife is in bed with their neighbor and he wanted to go home quickly to kick ass in his own bedroom. Or maybe he was highjacked 5 minutes earlier by Gremlins and he is therefor innocent.

Joey

Glendale California.

Hurry up folks and mail in those ballots. Every vote counts!

Bags of mail being tossed out of rental trucks at 2 locations.

California mail dump in salon parking lot caught on surveillance video

The great news is that the Postal Union said that no US Postal workers were not involved? :roll:

Screenshot-2020-06-15-at-6.06.20-PM.png

And there I was thinking that The Trumpet asked Cohen to fix it for him...

I love this forum, but does anyone know of a place on the web where conspiracies get made up quicker than here on DP? Why? Why? A guy dumped his mail. Wrong. Of course this is wrong. But than, fully expected and out of the blue you get the most beautiful conspiracies. :lol: :2razz: :lamo

Joey

Oh well give us the facts then Joey! The floor is yours.

I’m not disputing Biden’s eulogy. If that’s disqualifying, Trump’s more recent expressions of racism and love of the confederacy should play a larger role in one’s decision making if they are basing this on the lesser of two evils as you’ve described (I assume that’s why you’re comparing. Comparison means you feel one example is better than the other).

So if you’re concerned about racism, and cite Joe’s past as reasons, then you *must* disavow Trump and vote for Biden.

I personally think you’re locking yourself into a weird box cause it doesn’t sound like you want to vote for Joe but you’re a super bright guy and you should trust your instincts on this one.

Please cite the facts that demonstrate Trumps racist comments. I'll then post Joe Bidens factual racist comments on video to test if you can acknowledge them as racist or if you need to lie. Now pretty please post Trumps racist comment.

Please cite the facts that demonstrate Trumps racist comments. I'll then post Joe Bidens factual racist comments on video to test if you can acknowledge them as racist or if you need to lie. Now pretty please post Trumps racist comment.

I can’t find any! You win! :(

I don't see anywhere where they were dumping mail prior to Trump's administration and I haven't seen any positive reform of the USPS by Trump and his appointee. I have seen them actively removing sorting machines to make it less efficient.

You failed to prove your point that Trump and his appointee are meaningfully and positively reforming the USPS. Try again.

Please stop with the lies? You are getting past the point of obnoxious.

Fresno Mail Carrier Fired For Throwing Away Mail About Obamacare | KMPH

Postal worker accused of dumping mail arrested

Former Georgia postal worker charged for dumping thousands of letters in woods - New York Daily News

Postal worker arrested for dumping mail

NYC Postal Workers Trashed Mail, Stole Gift Cards: Officials – NBC New York

I'm hoping for another plague.

HAHAHA you may get it if the next season goes off as planned. The Devils plague!:lol:

Football starts this week. First time in almost 2 decades without Eli at the helm. I'm sad but at the same time, excited.

I'm hoping for another plague.

You don’t have to hope, Trump has a miracle just around the corner for you in another few weeks.

yeah...trump made lefties throw Trump ballots out in trash. Lefties are playing with fire on this. Try to steal a presidential election and see what happens.

This is just some random contractor trying to cheat the USPS.

HAHAHA you may get it if the next season goes off as planned. The Devils plague!:lol:

Football starts this week. First time in almost 2 decades without Eli at the helm. I'm sad but at the same time, excited.

I am finding it difficult to get excited about the Giants again... so many hugely disappointing seasons in a row. Losing 4+ games in the first 6 weeks, the season is over before I've even turned the heat on in the house!

Sure he is...thats why your kind is already telling Biden not to concede and to wait until you have had enough time to sift through the mail ins in order to toss out Trump Ballots. I would NOT recommend that. This would make the last civil war look like a day at six flags.

One of the biggest differences between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats are not afraid of people voting.

Back
Top Bottom