• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Magic' goat arrested for armed robbery

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
'Magic' goat arrested for armed robbery - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I hope that kidd gets what's coming to him in prison.

Poor goat. It's probably scared to death.

you've gotta be kidding me, maybe the robber was armed with a billy club.

Some people still have avatars of animals pissing rainbows.

In Nigeria the accidental killing of a village animal such as a goat can in extreme instances be the cause of the driver of the vehicle (that killed or even injured the animal) to be killed.
Now you and I know that an animal cannot transform itself into being a Human, but the Nigerian villagers do not have the benefit of our form of education.
They rely on what worked for their antecedents.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…