• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#MAGAMADNESS (Elite Eight)

So this is how desperate the far-left's propaganda division has become.
I'd already been hearing weird things about the Lincoln Project, but this is just idiotic.

I'd already been hearing weird things about the Lincoln Project, but this is just idiotic.
What does the "far left" have to do with anything? The eight faces in that opening post are all idiots, or assholes. You certainly don't have to be on the "far left" to recognize that. Any sane adult would come to the same conclusion.

You think pointing out the idiocy of low-lifes like MTG and Bobert show's desperation? You've got an interesting way of looking at life.

What does the "far left" have to do with anything? The eight faces in that opening post are all idiots, or assholes. You certainly don't have to be on the "far left" to recognize that. Any sane adult would come to the same conclusion.
You think pointing out the idiocy of low-lifes like MTG and Bobert show's desperation? You've got an interesting way of looking at life.
No, it's just that I can realize when I'm being lied to. Only two of these people are out of my graces and the others are nowhere near as what the far-left keeps spewing out.
That's the problem with being caught in one dead end lie after the other, especially when their thrown out into the world with very little care.

This has been an issue with the Lincoln Project & their staff, for some time now.

No, it's just that I can realize when I'm being lied to. Only two of these people are out of my graces and the others are nowhere near as what the far-left keeps spewing out.
That's the problem with being caught in one dead end lie after the other, especially when their thrown out into the world with very little care.

This has been an issue with the Lincoln Project & their staff, for some time now.
Meh. You whine a lot.

just go vote. it's fun.

Would you send me money if I told you I'm a Trump hating Republican?
I'll start a website.....

Back
Top Bottom