• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maga

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Stock market plunges another 800 points, barely clinging to its spot above 25,000.

Dow plunges 799 points on trade, slowdown fears

Millions of pounds of beef recalled.

5.1 million pounds of beef added to recall due to salmonella

No one can eat Romaine Lettuce, still.

Is it safe to eat romaine lettuce again?

And, now even the dog food is turning to ****.

Dog food recalled due to potentially harmful levels of vitamin D

And, that's just today.

Yeay! MAGA.

How long before people finally figure it out?

Of the last four major stock market slumps, three have been under Trump. So much winning.

Stock market plunges another 800 points, barely clinging to its spot above 25,000.

Dow plunges 799 points on trade, slowdown fears

Millions of pounds of beef recalled.

5.1 million pounds of beef added to recall due to salmonella

No one can eat Romaine Lettuce, still.

Is it safe to eat romaine lettuce again?

And, now even the dog food is turning to ****.

Dog food recalled due to potentially harmful levels of vitamin D

And, that's just today.

Yeay! MAGA.

How long before people finally figure it out?
You would rather Make America Weak Again?

MAWA? Waaaaaaaaa waaaa waaaaa ahhha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha. :lamo

Oh look, you broke a nail, Trump did it. Forgot to flush the toilet? Trump made you do it, ate too many hot dogs, Trump's fault. Oh, my puppy left me, check Trump, he probably took him. Oh, woe is me woe is me.

And that was just yesterday...

Oh what will tomorrow bring, no ice cream? They might cancel Jerry Springer reruns... we can blame it on Trump, booo hoooo hoooo.:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

This has gotten to the point of absolutely absurd, a parody of the snowflake left... too funny.

You would rather Make America Weak Again?

MAWA? Waaaaaaaaa waaaa waaaaa ahhha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha. :lamo

Oh look, you broke a nail, Trump did it. Forgot to flush the toilet? Trump made you do it, ate too many hot dogs, Trump's fault. Oh, my puppy left me, check Trump, he probably took him. Oh, woe is me woe is me.

And that was just yesterday...

Oh what will tomorrow bring, no ice cream? They might cancel Jerry Springer reruns... we can blame it on Trump, booo hoooo hoooo.:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

This has gotten to the point of absolutely absurd, a parody of the snowflake left... too funny.

So we can deduce that you

1. Crap on the floor
2. Eat hot dogs to excess
3. Eat ice cream to excess
4. Watch Jerry Springer
5. Abuse animals
6. Have zero stock market investments

Projection is an amazing human phenomenon.

1. Crap on the floor
4. Watch Jerry Springer
5. Abuse animals

No, no no...I am no lib... but did I catch you doing ALL those silly things, did I? Tell me it was similtaneously...

Oh yeah, if I dont get that and everything else I want... it just must be Trumps fault, too eh? :lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

So far, the only right wing response to these rather serious matters has been:

“libs”

“Snowflake”

“Hotdogs”

Wtf? No wonder this country is in so much trouble.

So far, the only right wing response to these rather serious matters has been:

“libs”

“Snowflake”

“Hotdogs”

Wtf? No wonder this country is in so much trouble.

Unfortunately the issues and facts no longer matter. Nor does the economy or national security. Nor does public health or employment. The only thing that matters in Trumptopia is the satisfaction of seeing liberal tears. They'll gladly sink the whole country to do it.

1. Crap on the floor
4. Watch Jerry Springer
5. Abuse animals

No sense engaging with Gaugingcatenate. An expatriate who never served a single day in a military uniform of our country (but uses a U.S. military aircraft as his avatar), who rages extreme partisan garbage is a complete waste of time. If anyone is worthy of ignoring, it's him.

Back
Top Bottom