• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA to You

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
To me, MAGA is:

Return to riots of 1968

1929 economic crash

1918 pandemic

1860's Failed Confederacy

So far, I am far closer to reality than anything Trump sold to his fans in 2016.

Thoughts.

How are you seeing MAGA play out?

Apparently the education system failed you, and you were brain washed.

It’s a litter box that needs badly changed

To me, MAGA is:

Return to riots of 1968

1929 economic crash

1918 pandemic

So far, I am far closer to reality than anything Trump sold to his fans in 2016.

Thoughts.

Hey remember, only Donald Trump can save us from Donald Trump's America

To me, MAGA is:

Return to riots of 1968

1929 economic crash

1918 pandemic

Thoughts.

8r4kjliudxj51.png

To me, MAGA is:

Return to riots of 1968

1929 economic crash

1918 pandemic

Thoughts.

What you see
Is not real
they're hallucinations

You're supposed to wear the hat ..
Not Smoke It, C

Apparently the education system failed you, and you were brain washed.

:roll:

Portland Mayor Wheeler to Trump:

“You want me to stop the violence that you helped create. What America needs is for you to be stopped."

tweet

To me, MAGA is:

Return to riots of 1968

1929 economic crash

1918 pandemic

Thoughts.

1.the riots are not his fault at all and it is a silly claim to claim that violent LEFT WING mobs are burning their own cities.the riots of 68 were bad but they were ghetto riots-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto_riots_in_the_United_States_(1964%E2%80%931969)

2.the economic crash is ALSO not his fault, every single country experienced one-

800px-IMF_World_Economic_Outlook_June_2020_Real_GDP_growth_rate_(map).svg.jpg

3.again, the pandemic is not his fault and he did well to combat it but unfortunately we have a country that cares more about individualism than their duty to God and society.AS WELL AS around every 80 years,there is a crisis

4.nope, trump never succeeded and nothing about him is remotely similar to the confederates

But seriously, Donald has been a disaster from day one of his term in office, from making the American people suffer the degradation of depending on Russian state media to hand them Moscow spun readouts of communication between Trump and Putin to the absurdity of taking a sharpie to a NOAA whether map to frigging up virtually every institution of American governance to the point where it will likely take at least a decade to fix it to his COVID debacle.

Then there is Trump's crowning glory, using his divisiveness bullhorn day in and day out to divide the country? He pays lip service to unity and peace ON OCCASION and then is right back to his divisiveness and conflict rhetoric. Trump opens the scabs of the Nation every day and then blames others when they can't be easily closed. He is happy to see the country bleed. Don't kid yourselves.

This is how he ripped apart contractors in his real estate days. He would pit the plumbing contractor v the tile contractor and the electrical contractor v the rough carpenter and when they were bloody and exhausted from fighting each other, DonDon would simply swoop in claiming neither did his job. Hence, I DonDon will not pay you. This has been classic DonDon applied to an entire citizenry. He is pleased as punch that we are at each others throats. This is how he ripped apart the USFL.

I have seen ignorant Presidents, unscrupulous Presidents, all kinds of Presidents. I have never seen a President before that purposefully set out to turn Americans against each other purely for his own purposes and his own personal gain the way Donald has. But I have seen Donald do this his entire life. So no surprise to me that he would do it as President.

Last edited:
Try explaining how it is not.

the basic fact that he is not a dictator and what he said is a FACT: life under a pro RIOT BLM president would be scary

the basic fact that he is not a dictator and what he said is a FACT: life under a pro RIOT BLM president would be scary

Gee good thing we don't have one of those running.

To me, MAGA is:

Return to riots of 1968

1929 economic crash

1918 pandemic

Thoughts.

The pandemic was not caused by Trump and is not specific to the US. You know that.

The pandemic caused the lockdowns, which caused the economic crisis. But you know that.

The riots were triggered because a white cop killed a black man. But we still don't know if it was intentional and we don't know if it had anything to do with racism. But you know that.

I'm sure that if a meteor hit the earth and killed half the population you would figure out that somehow Trump caused it.

Isn't Trump the pro riot president? He's admitted it's a big boost to his campaign. Please provide a link to Biden supporting Riots.

The pandemic was not caused by Trump and is not specific to the US. You know that.

The pandemic caused the lockdowns, which caused the economic crisis. But you know that.

The riots were triggered because a white cop killed a black man. But we still don't know if it was intentional and we don't know if it had anything to do with racism. But you know that.

I'm sure that if a meteor hit the earth and killed half the population you would figure out that somehow Trump caused it.

Yes, I know that it is never Trump's fault with his cult.

Would it help you determine whether it was intentional by lying down in the street and having a grown man's knee on your neck for 9 minutes?

I only see that we're far less 'great' than we have been in decades. I see that we're no longer the 'united' states, we're a divided country. I see that Trump has taken Putin's plan of destruction for our democracy and carried out his order to the letter. Shielding intelligence reports because it proves that Russia is the #1 threat to our elections today, more than China, more than Iran, more than N. Korea....it is definitively RUSSIA, and Trump's attempts by using his DNI Radcliff to conceal that information is abominable. Just to remind everyone, those intelligence reports are paid for with U.S. taxpayer money and we have every right to know where our most imminent threats are coming from.

'MAGA' is a joke no matter how many 'again' Mike Pence add to the slogan.

The pandemic was not caused by Trump...

correct. he just pretended it wasn't a thing, totally ****ed up our country's response to it (still doesn't have a national plan) and passed the buck to anyone not named Trump.

he's the kind of ***** that most Southern men despise.

Back
Top Bottom