• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA to You

MAGA is seeing a former recent GOP presidential candidate come out to support the Democrat.

'Divisive' and 'corrosive': Trump's GOP nemesis is back and supporting Biden
As a historic number of Republicans condemn Trump and move to support Biden, rising GOP star Carly Fiorina joins MSNBC’s Ari Melber to discuss her past confrontations of Trump and her thoughts on this year’s election.

“His leadership is incompetent … and his results are lousy.”

Hear hear

Funny, it's not the Left who voted for the Carnival Barker.

Psst...did Mexico pay for that wall yet?

Speaking of carnival barkers:

118602387_10166025630510354_4950033964032755269_n.  jpg

Don't blame the right for our problems.

Democrat approving of domestic terrorism

A second link in case they get pulled, like the media frequently does:

The Lincoln Project is NOT a friend to the Democratic Party and the Democratic Party needs to get off their ass and stop believing that Lincoln Project Republicans are going to help them after Biden wins. Expect an immediate pivot as they will surely attack Biden the moment he takes the Oath.

They're sure a friend to the Democratic Party before the election. After the election, the majority of all Repubs will continue looking to vote for and support a Trump or worst candidate. Of course they'll pivot, but Lincoln Repubs are not Trump''s radical racist extremists and having them as political opponents will be like night and day. We should welcome their takeover of the Repubs, but sadly I don't believe it will happen, at least not in our lifetimes...

They're sure a friend to the Democratic Party before the election. After the election, the majority of all Repubs will continue looking to vote for and support a Trump or worst candidate. Of course they'll pivot, but Lincoln Repubs are not Trump''s radical racist extremists and having them as political opponents will be like night and day. We should welcome their takeover of the Repubs, but sadly I don't believe it will happen, at least not in our lifetimes...

Oh hey, let me make it clear...if faced with a choice between these folks (Lincoln) and Trumpers, I will choose the Lincoln folks every time hands down. But we just need to remind ourselves that they're doing this because they want to reboot and retool their party.
They have come to the conclusion (and rightly so) that Trump will ultimately destroy the GOP for as much as two generations if he is allowed to remain in power. And if that means helping Biden win one term, they think they can recover from that.

But just so we understand, that doesn't mean they will remain helpful to us after they accomplish their goal.
I do respect most of them for at least being sane, but I remain aware that they are "the loyal opposition".
Who knows, at some point the Democrats could go bat-**** insane and the Republicans could become a moderately liberal party.

Hey, in the words of my girlfriend (shhh, don't tell my wife!) Judy Tenuta:

Ah, thanks.

If Fauci was in charge, we'd likely be leading the world in pandemic response, the CDC would be the foremost respected authority in the world, and our economy, schools, and society would not be in tatters. We'd have our pride back, too.

The funny thing is if Trump would have from the beginning gotten all 50 Governors together and he and Fauci helped come up with a unified plan, not only would we probably be doing a lot better with this, but there would be no way in hell Biden would have a chance in beating him. Of course Trump is totally incapable of thinking of anything other than himself, so this is where we are.

The funny thing is if Trump would have from the beginning gotten all 50 Governors together and he and Fauci helped come up with a unified plan, not only would we probably be doing a lot better with this, but there would be no way in hell Biden would have a chance in beating him. Of course Trump is totally incapable of thinking of anything other than himself, so this is where we are.
Trump didn't even have to prevail over the virus. All he needed, was to appear to sincerely address the problem. We always rally around the President during times of crisis. Well, except for this one.

Trump didn't even have to prevail over the virus. All he needed, was to appear to sincerely address the problem. We always rally around the President during times of crisis. Well, except for this one.

Exactly. A speech about all coming together for a common goal or something of the sort would have worked wonders for him. Just another instance where he shows he isn't as smart as he likes to think he is.

Exactly. A speech about all coming together for a common goal or something of the sort would have worked wonders for him. Just another instance where he shows he isn't as smart as he likes to think he is.

He's done a great job of showing us how horrible we are.

...and ridiculous

That's like trying to herd cats.

The problem here is that we have no good choices in politics. Nobody on either side can actually like the people they vote for. If they do, they are really misguided. Keeping that in mind, do you think Hillary would have been a better president?

I don't like president Trump as a person. However, i do think he has this countries best interests in mind, whereas Hillary would diminish it. I feel the same way about Joe Dementia Biden. All these democrats care about is constant 24/7 popularity. All they care about is getting people on their side to keep power.

well he tried but apparently defeding a courthouse is too radical
He fans the flames of discord, divides us, and makes us worse as a people. For that, and much more, he will never get my vote.

He fans the flames of discord, divides us, and makes us worse as a people. For that, and much more, he will never get my vote.

well i think the tactics of public humiliation of BLM is close to maoism

g9cqjuck74l51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom