• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA to You

I can't imagine anyone leaving us in the shape Trump has. He says he will put Dr. Fauci in charge of the pandemic, and give him the independence to do his job. That's good enough for me. Ending the pandemic is the key to bringing back normalcy and unlocking the economy (and schools) for everyone.

fauci was appointed in the 80's but we are too divided to get over this

What part of the country are your from?

aifs-study-abroad-moscow-st-petersburg-1-1.jpg

I would say that is a different issue. Has Trump been making private donations to any causes? Or just billing the taxpayers for his use of his own businesses?

See how easy it is to change the subject?

he did start a military operation to curb the violence

The whole slogan is about 4 more years.

I wouldn't even want 4 more days of what we've endured over the current leadership.

It should more aptly be labeled as MAWA, Make America Worse Again. Four more years!
Four more days is too much, much less four more years. Every morning is awakening to some new crisis, often manufactured, with Trump hurling insults at his fellow Americans. Every goddam morning. Insults & acrimony! Who the hell wants anymore of this noise?

I started my job in the 80's too. And, guess what. I am much better at it today too, just like Fauci.

You lost me.

I was speaking to Fauci acting as lead on the pandemic, rather than Trump. Biden claims he will put him (Fauci) in charge,, and then get out of his way. We had this thing on the run by the end of April, if Trump and his governors wouldn't have screwed it all up.

You lost me.

I was speaking to Fauci acting as lead on the pandemic, rather than Trump. Biden claims he will put him (Fauci) in charge,, and then get out of his way. We had this thing on the run by the end of April, if Trump and his governors wouldn't have screwed it all up.

He's insinuating that Fauci is too old or something akin to the world passed him by.

except the riots are happeping because of trumps opponents, I hardly call Portland a statement of "trumps america"
Why not? He swore an oath to them. He takes their tax monies.

He's insinuating that Fauci is too old or something akin to the world passed him by.

That funny. The world passes between Donald's ears completely unobstructed.

1.the riots are not his fault at all and it is a silly claim to claim that violent LEFT WING mobs are burning their own cities.the riots of 68 were bad but they were ghetto riots-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto_riots_in_the_United_States_(1964%E2%80%931969)

2.the economic crash is ALSO not his fault, every single country experienced one-

View attachment 67293468

3.again, the pandemic is not his fault and he did well to combat it but unfortunately we have a country that cares more about individualism than their duty to God and society.AS WELL AS around every 80 years,there is a crisis

4.nope, trump never succeeded and nothing about him is remotely similar to the confederates

I believe you meant seceded. That is the second time today I have seen the same mistake from a Trump supporter. Did you all drop out of school around the same time?

At least your Freudian slip was accurate. He sure has been a failure.

To me, MAGA is:

Return to riots of 1968

1929 economic crash

1918 pandemic

1860's Failed Confederacy

So far, I am far closer to reality than anything Trump sold to his fans in 2016.

Thoughts.

How are you seeing MAGA play out?

and MAGA to all his supporters.

magahat2.jpg

Attachments

• magahat2.jpg
    magahat2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 63
Ah, thanks.

If Fauci was in charge, we'd likely be leading the world in pandemic response, the CDC would be the foremost respected authority in the world, and our economy, schools, and society would not be in tatters. We'd have our pride back, too.

I believe you meant seceded. That is the second time today I have seen the same mistake from a Trump supporter. Did you all drop out of school around the same time?

nothing of importantce was added

Ah, thanks.

If Fauci was in charge, we'd likely be leading the world in pandemic response, the CDC would be the foremost respected authority in the world, and our economy, schools, and society would not be in tatters. We'd have our pride back, too.

Until Trump showed up, the US actually had been Great in many areas.

Fact: He didn't fix anything that was already broken. And, he broke a lot of things that were working just fine, like the CDC and FDA, the FBI and National intelligence agencies.

Oh...and the ****ing postal service. Let's not forget that Trump broke that too.

Yep. Trump is not much of a successionist! :2razz:

You lost me.

how did Trump not do that

I cannot think of a more disgusting bunch than:

Rush
Sean
Jessie
Tomi
Jerry
Lou
and Jeanie
I swear the DNC needs to hire the Lincoln Project permanently.

Turn-of-the-century compulsory education laws.

I'm curious, do you really believe the government could force you to learn a subject you have no interest in learning?

By "learn", I don't mean memorizing test answers.

Back
Top Bottom