• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA to You

You are unaware that the issue of "cash bail" is one of long duration, and has nothing to do with defending a riot?

why cash bail? that is supporting the criminals

Joe Biden is a pro BLM and riot president

BLM yes, riot no.

This is the line from your post: "life under a pro RIOT BLM president would be scary"

What....I have uncovered another Trumpet for whom English Grammar is a challenge? I would have corrected it for you....but I am just not interested.

why cash bail? that is supporting the criminals

Harvey Weinstein, a very big criminal, wrote a one million dollar check for "cash bail"

Many people sit in jail waiting for a trial (even when innocent) because they can't pay the bail. Bail bondsmen charge up to 10% to put up bail. Even if case is dismissed, the accused owes the bail bondsman.

So cash bail is not really a fair system. There have been attempts to eliminate it for years. This is not a new issue. Many peaceful protesters that are rounded up and jailed spend days and weeks in prison. It's a system that deserves some investigation. Being against cash bail does not equal being for violent riots.

Under the heading "Wow!"

NEW: Wisconsin Gov Tony Evers asks Trump in a letter NOT to come to Kenosha on Tuesday.

Tweet

Joe Biden is a pro BLM and riot president

Uh, the riots are occurring under Trump's presidency. Biden is "hiding in his basement." Remember?

Right Wingers really need to learn to keep their stories straight.

To me, MAGA is:

Return to riots of 1968

1929 economic crash

1918 pandemic

1860's Failed Confederacy

So far, I am far closer to reality than anything Trump sold to his fans in 2016.

Thoughts.

How are you seeing MAGA play out?
Turn-of-the-century compulsory education laws. Before that, many kids didn't have to attend school. Kinda' like now.

MAGA!

To me, MAGA is:

Return to riots of 1968

1929 economic crash

1918 pandemic

1860's Failed Confederacy

So far, I am far closer to reality than anything Trump sold to his fans in 2016.

Thoughts.

How are you seeing MAGA play out?

you nailed it

as to how it plays out... wayyyyyyyyyyy more shootings in the streets

The whole slogan is about 4 more years.

I wouldn't even want 4 more days of what we've endured over the current leadership.

It should more aptly be labeled as MAWA, Make America Worse Again. Four more years!

Uh, the riots are occurring under Trump's presidency. Biden is "hiding in his basement." Remember?

Right Wingers really need to learn to keep their stories straight.

except the riots are happeping because of trumps opponents, I hardly call Portland a statement of "trumps america"

Harvey Weinstein, a very big criminal, wrote a one million dollar check for "cash bail"

Many people sit in jail waiting for a trial (even when innocent) because they can't pay the bail. Bail bondsmen charge up to 10% to put up bail. Even if case is dismissed, the accused owes the bail bondsman.

So cash bail is not really a fair system. There have been attempts to eliminate it for years. This is not a new issue. Many peaceful protesters that are rounded up and jailed spend days and weeks in prison. It's a system that deserves some investigation. Being against cash bail does not equal being for violent riots.

why not relief to burnt down shops

BLM yes, riot no.

This is the line from your post: "life under a pro RIOT BLM president would be scary"

What....I have uncovered another Trumpet for whom English Grammar is a challenge? I would have corrected it for you....but I am just not interested.

biden contributed to cash bail of rioters

why not relief to burnt down shops

I would say that is a different issue. Has Trump been making private donations to any causes? Or just billing the taxpayers for his use of his own businesses?

See how easy it is to change the subject?

well if he does, he will
I can't imagine anyone leaving us in the shape Trump has. He says he will put Dr. Fauci in charge of the pandemic, and give him the independence to do his job. That's good enough for me. Ending the pandemic is the key to bringing back normalcy and unlocking the economy (and schools) for everyone.

Protesters. You have no evidence they were rioters.

Also, not Biden. Staffers.

Try to put an honest spin on your posts.

how would you get arrested

Back
Top Bottom