• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA Teen Hires PR Firm with GOP Connections

No that was the inference you made. Interesting.

You're the one who mentioned the name of another famous high schooler. Not me.

You think they are famous for the same reason, or because they suffered the same experience? Please tell me the right hasn't gotten so jelly soft that they compare on old man beating a drum on a public step with kids watching their classmates get shot in the halls of their schools?

You're the one who mentioned the name of another famous high schooler. Not me.

You think they are famous for the same reason, or because they suffered the same experience? Please tell me the right hasn't gotten so jelly soft that they compare on old man beating a drum on a public step with kids watching their classmates get shot in the halls of their schools?

Again this is all your inference.

I was comparing what the high schoolers are doing with their fame not how they got famous.

It would be ridiculous to compare how they got famous. So you either think that I hold ridiculous positions or you are so foaming at the mouth to attack someone who might hold a different position than you that you would make a ridiculous comparison. Which is it?

Really? Whipping up a lynch mob to go after teenagers isn't a tort?

I dunno, what if this libel case goes to the Supreme Court huh?

white-house-law-students-brett-kavanaugh-praises.jpg

Awwwww... You have to pretend there was a lynch mob in order to prop up a false narrative.

Fun!

Again this is all your inference.

I was comparing what the high schoolers are doing with their fame not how they got famous.

It would be ridiculous to compare how they got famous. So you either think that I hold ridiculous positions or you are so foaming at the mouth to attack someone who might hold a different position than you that you would make a ridiculous comparison. Which is it?

Then you shouldn't have brought up Hogg since he has nothing to do with this story.

Seriously. Their vaunted Chief Stolen Valor has continued to lie, but oh, he's Native American, so let's not hold him to the truth or morality. Phillips continues to play the victim.

I wonder what his real name is? Which one do you think he'll use next week?

Maybe he'll make another video of killing someone with his magical powers - but this time that teenager rather than a police officer.

To be fair to Mr Person, he seemed to be musing rather than bitching.

Thank you.

I had diverse intitial thoughts:

- ****, I should be glad if I don't make the news
- They can afford to hire a PR firm? Damn.
- Actually that kind of sucks. (As in, I don't like what the kids did at all. I won't re-argue that. But... this is what happens now?)
- But yeah it IS kind of weird they hired a PR firm. But also not, if they had the money.
- (I still think the kids did wrong)

And more that I've forgotten.

There's a terribly large amount of things wrong these days, but I suppose we're not burning anyone alive. Hooray us.

I saw a snippet of Chief Stolen Valor's appearance on the Today Show. If you can get through all of his mystical gobbledeegook, he's still the victim and the teenager he targeted to bang his drum in the face of is the aggressor and in the wrong.
I'm glad Nick's family hired a PR agent and whoever else in order to deal with this seasoned radical activist and grifter.

I hope he hires a team of PR and crisis management people, and a few good lawyers to sue people who threatened him and promulgated lies about him.

Sadly, no jury in any blue/purple state would dare find in favor of that young man.

Any juror that might lean that way would be intimidated into voting the "right" way -- or else!

Sadly, no jury in any blue/purple state would dare find in favor of that young man.

Any juror that might lean that way would be intimidated into voting the "right" way -- or else!

That’s why you sue everyone in the district court in Kentucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s why you sue everyone in the district court in Kentucky.

If I interpret your comment correctly, it seems that juries in Kentucky still have the guts to dispense justice. Cool! But how long will that last? Liberals are moving into the South, I hear. Florida, it is said, is already deep purple.

To play the martyr. Probably a ploy all along because right wingers don't care about facts and honesty. The kid is a disrespectful prick and when you walk around with MAGA hat on, you are advertising your racism so expect to get nasty comment thrown your way, kid or not.

If I interpret your comment correctly, it seems that juries in Kentucky still have the guts to dispense justice. Cool! But how long will that last? Liberals are moving into the South, I hear. Florida, it is said, is already deep purple.

Not really. Florida has always been very close in statewide elections. The fact Trump backed candidates won in 2018 means the state is more reliably R then many give it credit for, and the legislature is not even close. No NYC libs are moving into KY

I will say though, I posted a thread some months ago where I expressed the belief that R voters living in lost cause states like NY should relocate to swing states or light blue lean D states to bring them red. If the entire urban republican population of CA moved to MI and WI they would be red forever

No NYC libs are moving into KY

I hear they're leaving New York state in droves. (Have you heard about the governor and the mayor of New York City? What characters they are!)

I hear that people in Oregon used to say: "Have a nice visit here, but don't stay."

Hopefully, Kentucky can stay Kentuckian!

...and? This kid has been doxxed and has been made to look like a member of the Hitler Youth or one of the teens that poured drinks over the heads of young black activists fighting against segregation in the South by members of the media and social media activists. Pursuant to your principles, what is his family doing wrong by getting a public relations firm? Or is it just that anyone and everyone who dares wear a MAGA hat needs to be rendered unable to participate in society?

I truly believe that anyone who wears or has worn a MAGA hat should be rendered unable to participate in society. Let them keep their rights, just let them keep them separately. Round them all up, move them to one state, the one that still celebrates Rob E Lee's bday on MLK day. And put them in one district, so they have representation, but can no longer affect politics on the national level.

And then put a wall around it. And patrol the **** out of that wall.aThey will be able to then make and grow everything they need and be 100 percent self sufficient. It's a chance for them to show us exactly how it should be done.

Many of you will think, they can't do that to Americans. Yes, the government can. It's called a Reservation, and they don't even have to give you representation. Nothing I mentioned is something the government hasn't done before on behalf of assholes like MAGA people. So now it's time for their type to get a taste of it.

That's my take on MAGA hat wearing sumbitches.

The teens were victims of a hate crime.

I truly believe that anyone who wears or has worn a MAGA hat should be rendered unable to participate in society. Let them keep their rights, just let them keep them separately. Round them all up, move them to one state, the one that still celebrates Rob E Lee's bday on MLK day. And put them in one district, so they have representation, but can no longer affect politics on the national level.

And then put a wall around it. And patrol the **** out of that wall.aThey will be able to then make and grow everything they need and be 100 percent self sufficient. It's a chance for them to show us exactly how it should be done.

Many of you will think, they can't do that to Americans. Yes, the government can. It's called a Reservation, and they don't even have to give you representation. Nothing I mentioned is something the government hasn't done before on behalf of assholes like MAGA people. So now it's time for their type to get a taste of it.

What you just said you "truly believe" in. "Truly believe." That's what you said.

Assembly.jpg

Japanese%20internment.jpg

la-na-internment-detention-20160411

japanese-internment-camp.jpeg

takei1.jpg

What you just said you "truly believe" in. "Truly believe." That's what you said.

Assembly.jpg

Japanese%20internment.jpg

la-na-internment-detention-20160411

japanese-internment-camp.jpeg

takei1.jpg

And that's what? Supposed to shame me, let me use the same wording the MAGA hat wearing ****s use to justify detention centers for children.

It's humane, if they didn't want to be separated from society they shouldn't have done what it is I'll accuse them of doing. Where else are we going to put them? Just let them out on the street, these are dangerous people. Some I assume are good people. But we can't take those chances.

Putting Trump supporters on a Reservation isn't the same thing as an internment camp. And building a wall, is just the neighborly thing to do. Right?

At least my plan doesn't call for a Trail of Tears. Although, it really, really should...

And that's what? Supposed to shame me, let me use the same wording the MAGA hat wearing ****s use to justify detention centers for children.

It's humane, if they didn't want to be separated from society they shouldn't have done what it is I'll accuse them of doing. Where else are we going to put them? Just let them out on the street, these are dangerous people. Some I assume are good people. But we can't take those chances.

Putting Trump supporters on a Reservation isn't the same thing as an internment camp. And building a wall, is just the neighborly thing to do. Right?

I hope one day you are "truly" embarrassed by what you spew. I really do hope that.

Reservation borders aren't "patrolled the **** out of" to keep people in, and no one is "rounded up" to live there, and no is "rendered unable to participate in society."

The fevered thing you "truly believe" in IS internment.

It is a sickness.

I would not question the sincerity of your belief for a moment, ThoughtEx. I would just question the morality of being a naked bigot calling for violence against your fellow citizens.

I hope one day you are "truly" embarrassed by what you spew. I really do hope that.

Reservation borders aren't "patrolled the **** out of" to keep people in, and no one is "rounded up" to live there.

The fevered thing you "truly believe" in IS internment.

It is a sickness.

Yeah well, tried arguing this same point with Trump supporters over refugee children. Children. And they laugh and guffaw, and say, they should of thought about that before hand.

So that's what I'll do...

I'm only treating them, like they say undesirables should be treated in their rhetoric. They are undesirable to me. What is there to get.

Back
Top Bottom