• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA, how about some ideas from the right to MAGA.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Wonderful slogan. Let's hear some ideas to put that MAGA into action. I read all the things that won't work, let's hear ideas from the right for things that will work and benefit the vast majority of americans.

Wonderful slogan. Let's hear some ideas to put that MAGA into action. I read all the things that won't work, let's hear ideas from the right for things that will work and benefit the vast majority of americans.

Trump created the slogan. He also backed up the slogan with ideas. And, since he took office, he has done his best to make those ideas reality.

So far, everything he has done has worked.

If you really want to hear some ideas to put MAGA into action, go back and look at his campaign website.

Oh...I don't think you'll go look at his website, but if you do you'll find that his previous campaign positions are no longer listed. To see them, you'll have to use the Wayback Machine.

Last edited:
Trump created the slogan. He also backed up the slogan with ideas. And, since he took office, he has done his best to make those ideas reality.

So far, everything he has done has worked.

If you really want to hear some ideas to put MAGA into action, go back and look at his campaign website.

Except for his tremendous plan for health care.

Except for his tremendous plan for health care.

I said he's done his best. I didn't say he's done it all.

You do realize he is opposed...a lot, right? And not just by Democrats.

Except he's trying to make our current health-care system even worse and promised us a "super great system we wouldn't even believe." so the Democrats are preventing him from even telling us what his plan would be or look like?

Except he's trying to make our current health-care system even worse and promised us a "super great system we wouldn't even believe." so the Democrats are preventing him from even telling us what his plan would be or look like?

Nobody has prevented him from telling you what his plan is, in fact he already told you. I'll refer you to the Wayback Machine, as I did to the OP.

As far as your contention that "he's trying to make our current health-care system even worse", that's your opinion. Not a fact.

Nobody has prevented him from telling you what his plan is, in fact he already told you. I'll refer you to the Wayback Machine, as I did to the OP.

Great start when you have direct people to the Wayback Machine because a politician has scrubbed his commitments from his website.

I'll save folks the clicks: he had no plan and has no plan, other than bringing back pre-existing conditions and making it easier for insurers to dump patients.

So Trump supporters derail a thread asking them for ideas. Why?

Because they have no ideas, all they can do is put forth the kind of idiots and say we'll do whatever he wants. He's got the ideas.

They are so used to attacking everyone's ideas they realize it's a mistake to present their own, because they are afraid their own tactics will be used against them. And because blindly stating something is true and ignoring any evidence to the contrary is their main tactic. And the one they believe is the most effective and makes them winners. So it's only natural they would avoid putting themselves in the position of expressing something they thought of themselves.

So they use Trump as a proxy, offsetting everything to being about everyone else relentless hate of the embodiment of their ideology.

Would have better luck getting an original idea out of a rock.

I need to hear ideas that stop spending!

I was for an infrastructure bill, for example. I am not now as we have already spent to much money under this idiot.

The wall? Really? We have no money for **** like this.

I am for fixing the debt after that I support all kinds of programs, not now, not till we pay for something we already bought.

This is no different than ripping kids from there parents and we are Americans.

He is tearing apart Obiecare with no replacement or ideas.

Pure evil.

Great start when you have direct people to the Wayback Machine because a politician has scrubbed his commitments from his website.

The 2016 election is over. His campaign website is now directed toward current and future concerns.

I'll save folks the clicks: he had no plan and has no plan, other than bringing back pre-existing conditions and making it easier for insurers to dump patients.

You didn't look at his past positions, did you? You are doing a deliberate disservice to your fellow DP members.

I was for an infrastructure bill, for example. I am not now as we have already spent to much money under this idiot.

I am for fixing the debt after that I support all kinds of programs, not now, not till we pay for something we already bought.

Perhaps you should direct your anger toward Congress.

You didn't look at his past positions, did you? You are doing a deliberate disservice to your fellow DP members.

I'm old enough to remember 20 months ago when he was hawking his garbage legislation. It was one of the least popular bills in decades for good reason.

Whatever lies he told to get elected are trumped by the assault on sick people he launched after taking office.

Perhaps you should direct your anger toward Congress.

Indeed, the republican congress since 2000 have been spending drunk.

I agree with you.

This does mean we ignore Trumps role in this.

Well thats optimistic.

I have one macro-concept that if we do not get onto, it leaves us no shot beyond pure dumb luck. We need to think about America and greatness within a 21st Century perspective. The 20th Century is over and it ain't commin' back again. Note to DonDon and is hordes.

He never even proposed anything on health care, he just sat on his hands and waited for Congress to do something

Well you will get road and bridge infrastructure EVENTUALLY! You will get it not because road hazards create more injury and death on American highways and not because personal property (our cars) are simply pounded senseless driving over this garbage. You will get it because industry drive toward autonomous vehicles is completely stymied by this crap infrastructure. Anybody that thinks that multiple autonomous vehicles interacting with each other and the road surface will be able to navigate this crap is kidding himself. We never do much of anything to save lives or property. But, give industry a road to more dollars and shizzam, stuff gets done.

Faced with implementing flying autonomous vehicles that can fly over these chasms an other obstacles in our roadways and fixing the roadways, fixing will be the option chosen.

As far as your contention that "he's trying to make our current health-care system even worse", that's your opinion. Not a fact.

Really? What is his genious plan? Because literally all we heard during the campaign was "trust me! it'll be great!" So lay it out for me in detail.

This is no different than ripping kids from there parents and we are Americans.

He is tearing apart Obiecare with no replacement or ideas.

Pure evil.

Couldn't agree more. The republicans never had a solution for healthcare, they were the dog barking at cars for 8 years, then they finally caught one and aren't sure what to do with it.

Reduce costly un-necessary governtment regulations.

Pass a flat tax: 5%-10%

Put congressional term limits in place.

Pass a law that requires congress to participate in the programs they make mandatory.

Abolish congressional and presidential pensions.

Repeal the National Firearms Acts and the Brady Bill.

Abolish the heavy road use tax and Federal CMV registrations.

Pass a balanced budget amendment.

Repeal laws placing emissions fuel mileage standards on motor vehicles.

Abolish the department of education.

Repeal CSA 2010.

Really? What is his genious plan? Because literally all we heard during the campaign was "trust me! it'll be great!" So lay it out for me in detail.

No. I told you where to find it. If you want to know more, look it up.

The topic of this thread is ideas. I stated that Trump had the ideas. I don't give a rat's ass about your opinion of his ideas.

Moving on...

Couldn't agree more. The republicans never had a solution for healthcare, they were the dog barking at cars for 8 years, then they finally caught one and aren't sure what to do with it.

Over 100 votes to abolish Obiecare, until push came to shove.

Back
Top Bottom