• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA hats

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I find it absolutely amazing that some weak minded fools are "triggered" my MAGA hats. It is a political slogan just like------------I like Ike. Grow up and learn that there are many people that have a different political view than you.

And-------------no they are not racist, because with the Trump economy more people of color are employed than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!! Screaming racist at everything has become totally meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people can be triggered by anything.

A joke.

A hat.

A gender pronoun.

A Gillette ad.

No one has a monopoly on overreaction.

But Trump did a pretty good job by very unsubtlely, going out of his way to appeal to racists during the campaign, it’s no wonder his slogan and signature hat is associated with racism.

I find it absolutely amazing that some weak minded fools are "triggered" my MAGA hats. It is a political slogan just like------------I like Ike. Grow up and learn that there are many people that have a different political view than you.

And-------------no they are not racist, because with the Trump economy more people of color are employed than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!! Screaming racist at everything has become totally meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh... "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer" was just a political slogan too... So was "Workers of the world, unite!" I know this is a random rant, and I hope you feel better, but history teaches that some slogans are more dangerous than others.

I find it absolutely amazing that some weak minded fools are "triggered" my MAGA hats. It is a political slogan just like------------I like Ike.
Trump is nothing like Ike. A swastika is technically a political symbol as well. So are white hoods. So are confederate flags. Germany first was a political slogan used in 1930's Germany. It's the same slogan used by Trump today, and it has the same intentions behind it. If your idea of making America Great is eliminating outsiders and undesirables, ethnic groups, then you are an evil human being.

Grow up and learn that there are many people that have a different political view than you.

And-------------no they are not racist, because with the Trump economy more people of color are employed than ever before!

That would be the Obama economy you're referring to. The Trump economy is the one that saw the Stock market go negative for the first time since the great recession. If you're giving a racist white man credit for something of our nations first Black president did then you are the definition of an ignorant racist.

A joke.

A hat.

A gender pronoun.

A Gillette ad.

Take the OP for example. He appears to be triggered by the fact that people are triggered. Apparently being called a racist has gotten him so offended that he felt the need to start a whole thread about it.

Someone should tell him that if he doesn't like being called a racist he can stop wearing the stupid racist hat. Black people, Mexicans, Muslims, women, gay people... They can't really choose to stop being what they are nor should they have to.

But Trump did a pretty good job by very unsubtlely, going out of his way to appeal to racists during the campaign, it’s no wonder his slogan and signature hat is associated with racism.

Bull ****!

The left wanted to see racism.
The left needed to see racism.
The left branded him as racist.
The left branded his followers as racists.
The left now believes Trump and his followers are racists.

The left has the monopoly on overreaction. :lamo

A joke.

A hat.

A gender pronoun.

A Gillette ad.

Of course the last part of your post is pure BS. Read my post again.

Take the OP for example. He appears to be triggered by the fact that people are triggered. Apparently being called a racist has gotten him so offended that he felt the need to start a whole thread about it.

Someone should tell him that if he doesn't like being called a racist he can stop wearing the stupid racist hat. Black people, Mexicans, Muslims, women, gay people... They can't really choose to stop being what they are nor should they have to.
I am not offended. Only stupid people that cant handle anything especially the truth claim to be offended. There in lays the problem.

Theirs is the only speech that counts.
Oddly, they will be the last to know that their opposition to your MAGA hat makes their true stance ILLIBERAL.

A joke.

A hat.

A gender pronoun.

A Gillette ad.

What do you get out of repeating lies?
Stuff your race card back in your pocket...

Dems are the party of racists by dividing the American people into groups: blacks, Latinos, whites, gays, women etc. etc. etc.
The only group they do not support is white heterosexual men ...

Trump made no distinction, no pandering to individual groups ... so they called him what their own party is actually based on: racism.

If one knows how they can trigger most people with just a few simple words...

Trump appeals to nationalism - just like Hitler did.

His core base are white males with no college education.

His signature promise - The Wall - was xenophobic to the point of being racist.

He is the worst kind of politician, dredging up the worst kind of followers. They are aggressive, stupid and intolerant.

The MAGA cap was/is a symbol of their ideology.

I've been reading some of the posts, perusing social media and watching cable news. Near as I can tell wearing a MAGA hat is roughly the equivalent of wearing a white hood emblazoned with a swastika, an ISIS flag and a Romulan Eagle.

I've been reading some of the posts, perusing social media and watching cable news. Near as I can tell wearing a MAGA hat is roughly the equivalent of wearing a white hood emblazoned with a swastika, an ISIS flag and a Romulan Eagle.

That bad, huh?

Whenever I see someone wearing one, I just think "dumbass".

Meh... "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer" was just a political slogan too... So was "Workers of the world, unite!" I know this is a random rant, and I hope you feel better, but history teaches that some slogans are more dangerous than others.

well when the MAGA wearing brownshirt stormtroopers start coming out en masse and beating people up you let me know. until then the thought police are much more dangerous than any made up equivalence with nazis.

Back
Top Bottom