• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA Hats? Do they have a negative/hateful stigma?

MAGA Hats? Do they have a negative/hateful stigma?

• Total voters
Your prediction powers really suck!

Over 700 posts and 70 Days later I am still here and going strong!!!

:2wave:

LMAO I have no clue who you are? :lamo
but i went back and read through . . you seemed to have left some important posts out. You asked me what 60 days meant and I said this:
if that post and meltdown is representative of your style 60 days is my prediction of how long you will last here. Friendly advice. :shrug:

see the if part? it is even bolded and underlined in the original qoute? and then see how i referred to a specif post which was here:
Sorry all you proud Donny Deplorables, donning your MAGA hats lets me know that I am most likely viewing a willfully mentally self lobotomized follower of Trump.

Most likely your notion of MAGA, aka making America great again, involves returning America to a longed for era of white privilege back before the Civil War, or at the least before the Civil Rights era.

Back to a time when "Operation Wetback" raised no eyebrows.

Back to an era when separate was not equal, but who cared, certainly not white people.

You get the picture, if not then you are wearing your MAGA hat way too tight.

which is an absolutely retarded, dishonest, biased, partisan post that i called out and you still cant defend as anything else :shrug:

so i stand by my post, i have no clue if you have a clean record with no infractions not to mention its only been 70 days like you said. Where your whopping other 700 posts just like the meltdown above? if they werent then theres nothing wrong with my predicitions skills. Just your comprehension skills.

you're mistake, you're welcome and thanks for playing!:2wave:

You are doubling down on the stupid commentary.

It is still too funny, but oh so stupid.
LMAO sweet irony, this is too awesome!!!

Weird you have still failed to prove where its stupid. I showed how you dishonestly tried to cherry pick and it greatly failed much to my delight. Deflecting from that wont save your failed comments it only further exposes them.

if you disagree simply point out the factual stupidity of what i said, Thanks

:popcorn2:

It's quite based on individual opinion.

In mine, I'd say average, because I expect I'd be wondering about such things if I saw someone wearing one.

You are doubling down on the stupid commentary.

It is still too funny, but oh so stupid.

Sorry Lou C, but when you tire of trying to converse with J, you will find him cackling about how he drove you away with his splendid reasoning. Been there, done that.
Regards,
CP

Thanks! I was getting that impression, now you confirmed it.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom