• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA are so radicalized they're against SPORTS!

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I dunno, what's next? I bet they radicalize against listening to music and educating women next.
It's more than just a "full divorce from regular people"...they're beginning to look & sound like Trailer Park ISIS to me.

I dunno, what's next? I bet they radicalize against listening to music and educating women next.
It's more than just a "full divorce from regular people"...they're beginning to look & sound like Trailer Park ISIS to me.

Please proceed with this, MAGAts. I'm sure this will end well for you.

Talk about taking a small group and applying their positions to a large group without any data to support the accusation.

i don't get it...

UNC Basketball Ends Cinderella Saint Peter's Run, Clinches 21st Final Four  Berth - Chapelboro.com

A black football player once helped spread the message that black lives matter as much as everyone else's, so Trumpists hate sports now?

Christ... just put the snowflakes in a padded room. They'll probably still feel victimized by the padding but what can you do?

Talk about taking a small group and applying their positions to a large group without any data to support the accusation.

Are you kidding? That is what you do EVERY SINGLE DAY 24-7-365, it's your entire reason for being here! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Wow, guess I struck a nerve, eh?

A black football player once helped spread the message that black lives matter as much as everyone else's, so Trumpists hate sports now?

Christ... just put the snowflakes in a padded room. They'll probably still feel victimized by the padding but what can you do?
To much politics

They will now watch little league baseball where little boys are little boys and catholic priests are swarming

That guy also tweeted this:

Both of those are images, not links, and searching the web for those phrases is turning up nothing for me. I'm also having trouble finding much of anything about a MAGA sports boycott, which I hadn't heard of until now. If it's true, it looks like an extremely small thing.

If it's true, it looks like an extremely small thing.

How small, when you have Florida Guv DeSantis talking about "the Armor of God" ?

“Gird your loins for battle. We are going to fight. You put on the full armor of God," the Florida Republican running for re-election says in a video posted to social media this week, with the state flag behind him and a poster reading, "Keep Florida Free."

By the way, there was already an "Armor of God" back in 2009 before Guv Ron thought of it, you may find yourself laughing.

Religious Pajamas

1648833514413.png

Can someone please decode this for those of us who don't speak moron?

Who the hell is Ben Collins, who wrote the message he's complaining about, and why does anyone give a damn what some random idiot thinks?

Okay, I'll play Devil's Advocate for a moment: How can this be MAGA-mainstream if MAGA's also support MAGA-endorsed Herschel Walker?

1648835061032.png

I dunno, maybe they're idiots and he's an idiot? 😆😆

(Brad Reed)
"The most glaring falsehood that CNN found is that Walker has repeatedly falsely claimed that he graduated in the top one percent of his class at the University of Georgia, when the reality is that he never actually graduated from the University of Georgia at all."

Where do you guys come up with this stuff?
So your saying blue collar guys don't like sports?
Seriously?

wow

do you read the tabloids in the supermarket lines also

seems about the same type of stuff

wow

do you read the tabloids in the supermarket lines also

seems about the same type of stuff

No argument there except at this point, MAGA eclipsed all the tabloids a long time ago, yes?

Seriously, it almost feels as if MAGA is beginning to radicalize ME.
I've discovered myself occasionally entertaining scenarios that would get me kicked off this forum if I gave voice to them.

I've never dabbled in ANY of the nonsense MAGA accuses people on the Left of doing, I've never been a marxist, never eaten any babies, never trafficked children for sex,
I've never tried to "groom children into being LGBTQ", I've never forced some weird string of pronouns, never experienced any desire to inflict satanism on schools, never voiced a desire to abolish police,
never had a desire to use a bathroom of the opposite sex, never accused ALL white people of being "born as racists", never done ANY of the crap we're being painted as doing.
It's almost impossible to keep up with the tsunami of bullshit from MAGA "media" propaganda portals.

Meanwhile MAGA is hell bent on dismantling the actual democratic process itself, creating a permanent one-party rule. They openly advocate against democracy.
And they're getting away with an insurrection, and collaborating with Vladimir Putin, while FAKING support for Ukraine, while ALSO simultaneously voting AGAINST aid to Ukraine.
They are getting away with so many coverups that they can't be counted.

I'm beginning to feel radicalized in response to seeing MAGA steamroller democracy with absolute impunity.
I see it as a rather natural reaction.
And I'm sixty-five years old, so I've pretty much lived most of my life and I have a lot to be grateful for --- EXCEPT for the last five years.
The prospect of the NEXT five years becoming MUCH worse leaves a lot of people feeling like they're going to wind up with nothing left to lose...I guarantee you I am in some rather good company on that.

I've discovered myself occasionally entertaining scenarios that would get me kicked off this forum if I gave voice to them.

I've never dabbled in ANY of the nonsense MAGA accuses people on the Left of doing, I've never been a marxist, never eaten any babies, never trafficked children for sex,
I've never tried to "groom children into being LGBTQ", I've never forced some weird string of pronouns, never experienced any desire to inflict satanism on schools, never voiced a desire to abolish police,
never had a desire to use a bathroom of the opposite sex, never accused ALL white people of being "born as racists", never done ANY of the crap we're being painted as doing.
It's almost impossible to keep up with the tsunami of bullshit from MAGA "media" propaganda portals.

Meanwhile MAGA is hell bent on dismantling the actual democratic process itself, creating a permanent one-party rule. They openly advocate against democracy.
And they're getting away with an insurrection, and collaborating with Vladimir Putin, while FAKING support for Ukraine, while ALSO simultaneously voting AGAINST aid to Ukraine.

I'm beginning to feel radicalized in response to seeing MAGA steamroller democracy with absolute impunity.
And I'm sixty-five years old, so I've pretty much lived most of my life and I have a lot to be grateful for --- EXCEPT for the last five years.
The prospect of the NEXT five years becoming MUCH worse leaves a lot of people feeling like they're going to wind up with nothing left to lose...I guarantee you I am in some rather good company on that.
dude

go get a massage

play a round of golf

go see the grandkids

take your mind off of politics for a couple of weeks.....

you are sounding way too paranoid.....

yes....there are issues.....there will ALWAYS be issues

and we will always get through them.....

if we can get through 4 years of Trump....of Carter....we can withstand just about anything

This too shall pass

dude

go get a massage

play a round of golf

go see the grandkids

take your mind off of politics for a couple of weeks.....

you are sounding way too paranoid.....

yes....there are issues.....there will ALWAYS be issues

and we will always get through them.....

if we can get through 4 years of Trump....of Carter....we can withstand just about anything

This too shall pass

How do you react when people patronize you?

you are 8/10 of the way to a stroke based on your post

take the advice, or not....your choice

but seriously.....more important things in life than D or R

Keep it up.

Mostly the MAGA Cult only reinforces the truth that there are barbaric minded people in this nation, even after 100's of years of trying to eradicate that levels of savagery and ignorance, they breed and feed it into their offspring's generation after generation. It's like an infestation of Roaches and Rats.
It's really up to Democracy Respecting and American Government Respecting white people to deal with them,
Because throughout all the history and truths within America, every other ethnicity has tried to share much to enlighten them and tried to help them become civic and civil minded respecters of the Republic form of Representative Governance, respecters of the principles of Representative Democracy and respecters of the Human diversity, they still don't get it. They simply can't overcome "the barbaric savagery instincts" that drive them to devote themselves to anything and everything that "feeds into their daily desperate need to find something to be aggrieved about" .

By the time their hair thins out to wild strands, and they loose all their teeth, their health has them blotched and pasty which has broken down the collagen in their skin, and they become bent over like 1648842925117.png until they are broken down and looking torn down. The history of their lives shows the effects of being consumed in daily drama antics, it shows how their brains became frozen in fixed mode of perpetual anguish, contempt and rage... where they can't think of nothing but "attack something", "attack anything".
That "daily attack groomed mentality" only feeds more into their devotion to barbarism and savagery, as they resent the world and everything in it and of it, and never think to realize the blame of their condition is purely upon themselves.

They have strict orders from Putin, Trump and ALEC : ALEC will not stop doing business with Putin....

The American Legislative Exchange Council effectively took over the republican party name by installing those who subscribe to the ALEC philosophy. ALEC is active 24/7.

Therefore the GOP is dead.

The same ALEC leadership also owns the Democratic Leadership Council which is effectively installing those who subscribe to the American Legislative Exchange Council philosophy in an effort to completely take over the democrats and state level governments. The Objective: Take over the USA by through subverting each state government.

To ignore any of the above will allow a disaster. Bill Moyers and People for the American Way are among those that have been trying to address this issue for a few years.

Bill Moyers

Fascist Bootcamp Administration:

I mean personally I'm fine if pro sports lose popularity/money/prestige in our culture. But dumping them over politics is a really pathetic reason.

Back
Top Bottom