• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Madison is wrong': GOP backlash over Cawthorn grows after Zelensky insult

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Cawthorn is the thug and attention whore. And it's working.

"Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina, who has not been shy about calling out his colleagues...

"Madison Cawthorn has said he is here for PR and not legislating. I don't think he's a serious legislator," Rice told CNN. "I think he's more interested in throwing bombs than he is in actually trying to help the country."
"I don't think he has very much respect for the Republican conference or anywhere else," he added. "He's living in a dream land."

Cawthorn is the thug and attention whore. And it's working.

"Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina, who has not been shy about calling out his colleagues...

"Madison Cawthorn has said he is here for PR and not legislating. I don't think he's a serious legislator," Rice told CNN. "I think he's more interested in throwing bombs than he is in actually trying to help the country."
"I don't think he has very much respect for the Republican conference or anywhere else," he added. "He's living in a dream land."

In a nation as rich in idiots as the USA...well this Cawthorn fella could do very VERY well.
bet hes a "christian" too.

In a nation as rich in idiots as the USA...well this Cawthorn fella could do very VERY well.
bet hes a "christian" too.
He'll be a mainstay on Fox for decades.

And here's a map of the South. I put a black dot on the area he represents. All his words make sense now don't they?

1647698545217.png

You know the GOP is in a very dark place when there are politicians more reprehensible than Mitch McConnell and Mitt Romney (e.g. Cawthorn, Goshar, MTG, Gaetz, Boebert, etc.)

According by the article, Mark Meadows still supports him. And I’m sure he’s not the only one.

He'll be a mainstay on Fox for decades.

And here's a map of the South. I put a black dot on the area he represents. All his words make sense now don't they?

View attachment 67380923

Ahhhhh yes.

The Conservative Right-To-Work Utopia of the southern red states.

Where people are well educated, thriving, and have the majority of their natural teeth in most cases.

hillbilly.gif

The hatred of our fellow humans knows no bounds. Bigots are more alike then they want to admit.

Back
Top Bottom