• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Madison Cawthorn and sex parties

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I looked for the WTF forum but I couldn't find it so here ya go:

MAdison-Cawthorn said:
The sexual perversion that goes in Washington, I mean it being kind of a young guy in Washington with the average age of probably 60 or 70," said Cawthorn. "And I look at all these people, a lot of them that I, you know, I've looked up to through my life. I've always paid attention to politics guys that, you know, then all of the sudden you get invited to like, well, hey, we're going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes. You should come there, like... What, what did you just ask me to come to? And then you realize they're asking you to come to an orgy. Or the fact that, you know, there's some of the people that are leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country and then you watch them doing, you know, a key bump of cocaine right in front of you and it's like wow this is wild.

Remember folks, he's a fringe RWNJ republican and pretty much universally reviled by those on the left side of the aisle so who do you suppose is inviting him to coke fueled orgies?

Remember folks, he's a fringe RWNJ republican and pretty much universally reviled by those on the left side of the aisle so who do you suppose is inviting him to coke fueled orgies?

Do 60 year old and 70 year old men really have sex parties? I believe that's what he said in the interview. They must be really lame sex parties.

I wouldn't rule it out, but the guy lies and exaggerates so much that it's hard to take anything he says seriously.

Do 60 year old and 70 year old men really have sex parties? I believe that's what he said in the interview. They must be really lame sex parties.

I wouldn't rule it out, but the guy lies and exaggerates so much that it's hard to take anything he says seriously.
I would say paraplegics don't do it very often either.

The coke is a bit more believable.

Coke is a Republican drug and always has been.

He is a very disturbed young man.

The Grand Old Perves?

Definitely not a fan of Madison Cawthorn but I don't think anybody knows the nature of his injuries, so even using "paraplegic" may be inaccurate.
Also, even if he IS a paraplegic, that does not automatically translate to dead from the waist down.
Some pars have sensation below the waist and simply can't walk. It depends on the type of injury, which vertebrae were affected and how they were affected.

Ahhh yes, once you reach forty it's all downhill from there.
Nice ageism you got goin on there.
But seriously, is THIS how you imagine all sixty and seventy year olds to be?

1648433393936.png

What are you, twenty-two or something?

Ahhh yes, once you reach forty it's all downhill from there.
Nice ageism you got goin on there.
But seriously, is THIS how you imagine all sixty and seventy year olds to be?

View attachment 67382535

What are you, twenty-two or something?
I'm actually 54, and I wouldn't go to a cocaine-fueled orgy even in the unlikely event I got invited.

Seems to be let's bash the Republican in the wheel chair? There is no point to this silly story.

Seems to be let's bash the Republican in the wheel chair? There is no point to this silly story.

He's an asshole. Doesn't matter if he's in a wheelchair or not, he's an un-American piece of shit that makes MTG look somewhat rational.

No, we are bashing a chronic liar and dangerous idiot who missed the most votes of any Congressional freshman.

Cawthorn, the new face of the GQP.

He lied about being accepted into the Naval Academy.
He exaggerated his condition after his accident.
He has said he had trained for the paralympics, but has never competed at a qualifying level and is not involved in a team.
He visited Hitler's vacation home, posted about it on Instagram, and said the visit was on his bucket list.
He was accused multiple times of sexual misconduct during his one semester at college.

I'm actually 54, and I wouldn't go to a cocaine-fueled orgy even in the unlikely event I got invited.

I had an eight year love affair with blow, which ended twenty-six years ago.
But if I was single I'd most likely go for an invite to an orgy if the offer came up.
Just because there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there isn't still fire in the furnace.

Fortunately I am happily married, and I do mean happily, even though I'm something of a cradle robber seeing as how the wife is ten years younger.

No, we are bashing a chronic liar and dangerous idiot who missed the most votes of any Congressional freshman.

Cawthorn, the new face of the GQP.

He lied about being accepted into the Naval Academy.
He exaggerated his condition after his accident.
He has said he had trained for the paralympics, but has never competed at a qualifying level and is not involved in a team.
He visited Hitler's vacation home, posted about it on Instagram, and said the visit was on his bucket list.
He was accused multiple times of sexual misconduct during his one semester at college.

My own wife has more "paralympic" experience than Madison Cawthorn.

KarenLBPressTel1.jpg1648435525466.png

You know that how, specifically?

dave-chappelle-plead.gif

But if I was single I'd most likely go for an invite to an orgy if the offer came up.
Just because there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there isn't still fire in the furnace.

Fortunately I am happily married, and I do mean happily, even though I'm something of a cradle robber seeing as how the wife is ten years younger.
To each their own. Don't know about your area, but there are several swingers bars here. Don't need no invite. Not my style. Nasty. And not good nasty.

To each their own. Don't know about your area, but there are several swingers bars here. Don't need no invite. Not my style. Nasty. And not good nasty.

Never said anything about swinger bars.
Anyway, ageism is not a good look for anybody.
For one thing, it means the person speaking is immature no matter how old they are.
It's just more bigotry.

Besides, the dirty goddamn hippies were right, about almost everything.

Never said anything about swinger bars.
Anyway, ageism is not a good look for anybody.
For one thing, it means the person speaking is immature no matter how old they are.
It's just more bigotry.

Besides, the dirty goddamn hippies were right, about almost everything.
No argument there. I'm dating a hot 60 year old. No, really.

Not as hot as Christie Brinkley at 65, but she's got a fine...

OIP.giz6m3LQq5uJEmF0f19HXAHaGI

Yeah, if Christie can look like that at 65, the 60 to 70 range in sex appeal is quite strong.

Halle Berry is 56 and still has a great bod. I imagine (lol) she'll be lookin' fine at 65 as well.

All I could think of is…

Tell me you’re friends with Lindsay Graham without telling me you’re friends with Lindsay Graham.

No argument there. I'm dating a hot 60 year old. No, really.

Not as hot as Christie Brinkley at 65, but she's got a fine...

OIP.giz6m3LQq5uJEmF0f19HXAHaGI

Yeah, if Christie can look like that at 65, the 60 to 70 range in sex appeal is quite strong.

Halle Berry is 56 and still has a great bod. I imagine (lol) she'll be lookin' fine at 65 as well.

<<<--- Fifty-six years old. *************** Forty-six years old ----->>>

Karen two-fer.jpg

Never had coke, I am single, and i'm not even slightly interested in orgies.

Back
Top Bottom