• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Madison Cawthorn... again Lordy there's a tape

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
The video is out there. And I'm not posting it here.

Video outed by Daily Mail. He's clearly getting punished from the right for his "Republican cocaine orgies" comment. If it wasn't from the right, there'd be vehement righties in congress and elsewhere jumping to his defense.

Cousin????

Cawthorn confirms the video by tweet. The “Read the full conversation on Twitter” link takes you to the confirming tweet, and the video in question.

Cawthorn is a fail at erotica.

Last edited:
Cawthorn confirms the video by tweet. The “Read the full conversation on Twitter” link takes you the confirming tweet, and the video in question.

Cawthorn is a fail at erotica.
Cawthorn is a fail. Full stop.

The attacks are clearly coming from the right. Not a soul over there coming to his defense like they always do for their own.

Question... who the eff was playing the cameraman?

Oy. GQP, you reap what you sow.

If it's consensual and legal, it's no one's business.
Unless you're an elected representative of the party of "family values".

Unless you're an elected representative of the party of "family values".
Technically he was keeping it in the family. What more could the Reps ask for.

It's so ugly when they eat their own. I hope he isn't reelected because I think he's a putz.

Technically he was keeping it in the family. What more could the Reps ask for.
Canoodling with a blood "relation" is a family value? That's a new one for me :)

Daily Mail is absolute shit. But given his idiotically max-bravado crap about his "manliness" and the lingerie shit, I would not be surprised.
________

extra credit:

Madison, you aren't listening but if you are: we don't care at ALL as long as it's legal. Just stop being such a twat. Stop doing the "I'm super macho" thing. Embrace that queen. You'll finally be free, you idiot!

Sure, you'd have to become an independent or a Democrat, but you'd be free. No more having to announce you hate yourself every single day. Wouldn't that be nice? Not hating yourself?

____
extra extra credit: could be a deep fake.

Who'd a thunk it. The tards are all up in arms over a homosexual relationship. Hmm, can this mean liberal tolerance for all is phony?

Where in the **** do NC Republicans find these guys?

Who'd a thunk it. The tards are all up in arms over a homosexual relationship. Hmm, can this mean liberal tolerance for all is phony?
Who are the "tards"?

Okay, I'm done with Mr. Cawthorn. Conservatives can have him. I don't want to know anything else about him.

If it's consensual and legal, it's no one's business.
I care if the person doing it backs shitting on gay people and the like. **** that. I'm Jewish. Would you refrain from criticism if I started make anti-jew statements? You shouldn't. But I won't, because I'm not a closeted nazi.

Cawthorne, on the other hand, sounds like a closeted gay person.

The video is out there. And I'm not posting it here.

Video outed by Daily Mail. He's clearly getting punished from the right for his "Republican cocaine orgies" comment. If it wasn't from the right, there'd be vehement righties in congress and elsewhere jumping to his defense.

He's being punished by the right...

...but if the punishment isn't by the right...

...it'd be the right defending him?

I think we have the makings of a new logical fallacy here.

Back
Top Bottom