• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Madison Cawthorn... again Lordy there's a tape

Okay, I'm done with Mr. Cawthorn. Conservatives can have him. I don't want to know anything else about him.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports makes you think we want him?

Trump should make Cawthorn his running mate in 2024.

We've been asking during the Trump Years where the GOP draws the line. Well, folks, now we are witnessing it. Publicly call out the GOP and their orgies/coke parties and they will destroy you.

The video is out there. And I'm not posting it here.

Video outed by Daily Mail. He's clearly getting punished from the right for his "Republican cocaine orgies" comment. If it wasn't from the right, there'd be vehement righties in congress and elsewhere jumping to his defense.

The Republicans are every bad thing they accuse others of, cubed. This asshole is what the party is now, prove me wrong.

Who'd a thunk it. The tards are all up in arms over a homosexual relationship. Hmm, can this mean liberal tolerance for all is phony?

Who is up in arms over a homosexual relationship? Quote it.

Just some “youthful indiscretion,” said the twenty-six year old……….

I think it means Mr. Cawthorn's conservative politics are phoney.
Most conservatives could care less about anyone's sexual preferences. Liberals are the ones who want everyone identified by little groups.

Most conservatives could care less about anyone's sexual preferences. Liberals are the ones who want everyone identified by little groups.
Who are the tards?

I care if the person doing it backs shitting on gay people and the like. **** that. I'm Jewish. Would you refrain from criticism if I started make anti-jew statements? You shouldn't. But I won't, because I'm not a closeted nazi.

Cawthorne, on the other hand, sounds like a closeted gay person.
IF the Roe v Wade expose had not happened and I wasn't overly sensitive about privacy issues, I would have just responded with the content of my 2nd post. However, it's still too raw for me to support any intrusion into a person's private sexual affairs. I said he is a putz and I hope he doesn't get reelected. What comes out of one's mouth and which anatomical part one puts into one's mouth or the mouths of others are 2 different issues.

Yeah, sexual preferences, go with that. The entire sordid career of Cawthorn reads like bad pulp fiction….

Who'd a thunk it. The tards are all up in arms over a homosexual relationship. Hmm, can this mean liberal tolerance for all is phony?
Hint.

It's not the fact that he's gay. It's the hypocrisy.

IF the Roe v Wade expose had not happened and I wasn't overly sensitive about privacy issues, I would have just responded with the content of my 2nd post. However, it's still too raw for me to support any intrusion into a person's private affairs. I said he is a putz and I hope he doesn't get reelected. What comes out of one's mouth and what which anatomical part one puts info one's mouth or the mouths of others are 2 different issues.
I don’t get the privacy angle. There are videos and stills that cry for attention, the opposite of privacy.

Once elected a certain amount of privacy is surrendered by choice of seeking elected office, imo.

Cawthorn confirms the video by tweet. The “Read the full conversation on Twitter” link takes you to the confirming tweet, and the video in question.

Cawthorn is a fail at erotica.
Just reading this is enough to make me want to puke. I hear the theme from Deliverance playing in the background.

1.) Its incest if its cousin

2.) Its the homophobia and hypocrisy. Nobody would have cared if he was openly gay instead of being a hateful homophobic bigot. That is the problem.

l4eCmZ3HPZiZrnn5DIl6CT-ENrA7uy-8F-IIfvFjKPw.png

I don’t get the privacy angle. There are videos and stills that cry for attention, the opposite of privacy.

Once elected a certain amount of privacy is surrendered by choice of seeking elected office, imo.
The video was leaked so I'm making the assumption that it was intended to stay private. The privacy of an elected official is a slippery slope, I agree. As far as the hypocrisy some have pointed out, it's no surprise, it's endemic in politics, and is, unfortunately, more predominant than truth in politics.

This all reminds me of the stories we heard about the Skull and Bones fraternity where you had to provide them compromising material so that you would stay faithful with your secretive promises regarding Skull and Bones. Would also explain a lot about how republicans get whipped back in line no matter how heinous trump was. McCarthy, Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz, JD Vance. Act tough against the party leader and the next week you are pretending that never happened and kissing much ass.

My only question is why does he keep allowing video when he's being a total hypocrite?

Why do you guys like to lie so much?

Poor choice of words, a "drip drip campaign" for this incident.

Back
Top Bottom