• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mac Davis has died (RIP)

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I am not a country music fan, and always was a bit snarky about Mac Davis. A few months ago, he was a guest on my favorite podcast https://www.gilbertpodcast.com/mac-davis/

I listened and really had great respect for the man. He wrote "Little Less Conversation" and "In the Ghetto" for Elvis, and so many hits for so many others. He had a good TV variety show, he had some good hits, and was good in a few movies, like North Dallas Forty.

Sorry to see him go, the guy really was a talent.

Rest in peace Mac.

Crap! First I’ve heard of this.

RIP Mac.

Back
Top Bottom