• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

M1A1 Obama and Biden blew that pandemic

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
seams everyone has forgotten the M1A1 or SARS virus that Obama and his Comrade Biden mishandled! boy did they blow that one! Q 2024

Last edited:
That's a yuge virus!

M1A1.jpg

clearly over 170,000 US citizens died under obama with this virus! William Barr is covering it up to exact his own revenge on Obama's clone that spoke at Elijah Cumming's funeral (the real Obama is in Gitmo for being a radical christian muslim kenyan hawaiian terrorist! Q 2024

seams everyone has forgotten the M1A1 or SARS virus that Obama and his Comrade Biden mishandled! boy did they blow that one! Q 2024

Just a little friendly advice from another Patriot

Stop being so partisan and keep your eye on the 8 ball which is our citizenry/country

Do you even know what year this is or when people were in office? SARS was happening under Bush, his first term.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Do you even know what year this is or when people were in office? SARS was happening under Bush, his first term.

So much for that ! :lamo:lamo It seems as if 'Q' has a negative effect on ones brain.

Learn to spell

the China virus is a type of sars and M1A1 is a type sars! Q 2024

I have seen some references to Battlefield V in regards to M1A1 and SARs.

Battlefield V Chapter 5: Update #2

Semi Auto Rifles

Tweaks are heavily dependent on the specific weapon. Performance is generally reduced at all ranges, but ranged performance should remain above average for most SARs.

M1A1 Carbine

Damage: 4-6 BTK

Effective Range: 10-50 m

Spawn ammo target: 90

Good magazine capacity, fast reload, very high rate of fire and low recoil.

Only if you have very base knowledge of how to search on the internet and what relevance and context means when it comes to understanding of the meaning of words.

SARS came from a specific iteration of the coronavirus in 2003. That specific form of the virus and its resultant health condition haven't been seen since 2004.

SARS | Home | Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome | SARS-CoV Disease | CDC

M1A1 is a tank (hence the multiple posts in this thread). It isnt a medical health concern except to those being targeted by people operating such a piece of equipment.

M1 Abrams - Wikipedia

Far worse was the 2M dead after the R2D2 virus under President Clinton... Don't get me started on the C3PO cancer cluster...

Far worse was the 2M dead after the R2D2 virus under President Clinton... Don't get me started on the C3PO cancer cluster...
Don't forget that JP incident, such a cover up. Why were they even messing with genetics like that? San Diego will never be the same. And all under Clinton's watch.

Don't forget that JP incident, such a cover up. Why were they even messing with genetics like that? San Diego will never be the same. And all under Clinton's watch.

I have never recovered from the wounds I sustained during Jade Helm here in Texas...

Only if you have very base knowledge of how to search on the internet and what relevance and context means when it comes to understanding of the meaning of words.

SARS came from a specific iteration of the coronavirus in 2003. That specific form of the virus and its resultant health condition haven't been seen since 2004.

SARS | Home | Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome | SARS-CoV Disease | CDC

M1A1 is a tank (hence the multiple posts in this thread). It isnt a medical health concern except to those being targeted by people operating such a piece of equipment.

M1 Abrams - Wikipedia

No, no, no! SARs here obviously means "semi automatic rifles". Obama and Biden were not successful in removing any of them!

Q 2024. once called themselves the Tea Party. but they're just standard Republicans.

Back
Top Bottom