• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

M.T. Greene wants to deport Chinese Americans

A look at the view from a news helicopter the other day showed many groups of illegals -- and most were not Hispanic. They appeared to be from either Haiti, Africa, or possibly Cuba; not sure. Cuba is very close to Mexico's eastern shore.
You think Cubans are not Hispanic?

I don't recall a lot of discussion about Chinese visitors pushing communism on Americans. What's your problem?
Why do we need visitors from China?

I have Chinese residency which is a requirement for anyone living and working in China.

I didn't have to give up Canadian citizenship.
Is that like having a green card?

There are some Chinese companies doing business here, I believe.
You mean fronts for the Chinese communist party?I think America would be far better off if we ejected all Chinese businesses, confiscated their dollar wealth, and banned them from entering the United States. Why do we need Chinese competition with American corporations? And corporations in China are basically fronts for the Chinese communist party.

Also, an employee of a large company is not a visitor. They are coming here to work, meaning to take employment away from Americans.

You mean fronts for the Chinese communist party?I think America would be far better off if we ejected all Chinese businesses, confiscated their dollar wealth, and banned them from entering the United States. Why do we need Chinese competition with American corporations? And corporations in China are basically fronts for the Chinese communist party.

Also, an employee of a large company is not a visitor. They are coming here to work, meaning to take employment away from Americans.
Okay. It's totally not sensible, but you can wish for whatever you like.

There are some Chinese companies doing business here, I believe.
Hundreds of Chinese companies operate in the US. Thousands of US companies operate in China.

Hundreds of Chinese companies operate in the US. Thousands of US companies operate in China.
You can't see him, probably, but EMN is ejecting another ethnic group from America.

Okay. It's totally not sensible, but you can wish for whatever you like.
I think it would be very sensible to sanction China, and sanction there nationals. And eject almost all of them from America. This is a foreign country that is completely antithetical to American values, that is using our money and greed of our capital is class to finance their many misdeeds

You can't see him, probably, but EMN is ejecting another ethnic group from America.
No, group of nationals. There is lots of Chinese who are American citizens whose families arrived long before Mao took over

I think it would be very sensible to sanction China, and sanction there nationals. And eject almost all of them from America. This is a foreign country that is completely antithetical to American values, that is using our money and greed of our capital is class to finance their many misdeeds
Everything you're proposing would damage the US economy, including stopping immigration, throwing out all the illegals, etc.

That type of tit-for-tat would be devastating to the US economy. The US depends on China both as a large market but also for manufacturing.

If China retaliated by turfing or barring US business people from travel there US business would take a hit.

That type of tit-for-tat would be devastating to the US economy. The US depends on China both as a large market but also for manufacturing.

If China retaliated by turfing or barring US business people from travel there US business would take a hit.
That would be redemptive suffering. It is not necessary to get cheap trinkets from China. And a clean break with China would mean that we would have to import products from friendlier countries, and maybe restart our industry is here. Which will be good for American workers.

Oh yes they do and that is why biden keeps them.

An old article sways no one.
Those tariff's have cost the American consumer over 82 billion dollars so far. The tariffs cost 300,000 American jobs and 0.3 percentage points in US GDP during the first year they were in effect. Donald's tariffs cost the average household about $600 a year. Yet Donald's moronic base still sing his praises like the imbeciles they can't help but be.

Chinese means Chinese. She also specified “loyal to the CCP”
So if an American in London is still loyal to America they should be kicked out? It's the same thing. This car wreck of a woman is actually attempting to place the blame for covid at the feet of Chinese here in the U.S. how stupid can she be?

Marjorie can't help being a bigot and racist. And she does it on camera! This time she spoke out on Steve Bannons radio show, claiming “I would kick out every single Chinese in this country that is loyal to the CCP,” she added. “They would be gone. I do not care. They would be gone… you’re gone, back to China.” Ms. Greene failed to elaborate on how she would test for that loyalty. She continued “The Chinese understand one thing and that is money. If I was in charge and I had my way, I would come down on China so hard,” Greene told Bannon. “I would put tariffs back in place and they would be more strict than [former] President [Donald] Trump’s because those tariffs worked.” she was speaking on Donald's failed tariff's that were nothing more than end consumer taxes on American citizens that also had the U.S. government paying off farmers financially hurt by said tariff's. Ms. Greene, once again, proving she's a bigot and incompetent.

Ahh loyalty tests. lol
MTG is an ignorant nutter. The fact that someone like MTG thrives in today's GOP is a sign of how far the GOP has fallen.

Lol Forbes says an impediment to globalism is bad? Color me surprised
As I said to a different poster, Those tariff's have cost the American consumer over 82 billion dollars so far. The tariffs cost 300,000 American jobs and 0.3 percentage points in US GDP during the first year they were in effect. Donald's tariffs cost the average household about $600 a year. Yet Donald's moronic base still sing his praises like the imbeciles they can't help but be.

As I said to a different poster, Those tariff's have cost the American consumer over 82 billion dollars so far. The tariffs cost 300,000 American jobs and 0.3 percentage points in US GDP during the first year they were in effect. Donald's tariffs cost the average household about $600 a year. Yet Donald's moronic base still sing his praises like the imbeciles they can't help but be.
Yeah? So what?

Of course tariffs mean the good costs more. Cost was not the justification for the policy. It’s pretty interesting that you were calling other people imbeciles, when you are making up completely irrelevant arguments.

Yeah? So what?

Of course tariffs mean the good costs more. Cost was not the justification for the policy. It’s pretty interesting that you were calling other people imbeciles, when you are making up completely irrelevant arguments.
Which part of 300k jobs lost and $600.00 per year per family don't you understand? Do you love Donald's tax cuts? Because he took every penny back and more through his misguided tariff's

Which part of 300k jobs lost and $600.00 per year per family don't you understand?
There was not 300,000 jobs lost From tariffs.

Please provide a list of names, what jobs they work, where they worked, and when they were terminated.

There was not 300,000 jobs lost From tariffs.

Please provide a list of names, what jobs they work, where they worked, and when they were terminated.
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

ISAAC ASIMOV

Which part of 300k jobs lost and $600.00 per year per family don't you understand?
Yeah, but don't expect Tumpeteers to understand or even acknowledge that Trump's trade war cost jobs, increased costs to the American consumers, and required multiple farm bailouts. And we ultimately didn't get anything from it. It was a political stunt that blew up, but Trumpeteers will still claim it was the glorious standing up to the Chinese.

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

ISAAC ASIMOV
Did Isaac Asimov lose his job from a steel Terrace? What does Isaac asminov say about dodging a question and not providing evidence for an impossible claim?

Yeah, but don't expect Tumpeteers to understand or even acknowledge that Trump's trade war cost jobs, increased costs to the American consumers, and required multiple farm bailouts. And we ultimately didn't get anything from it. It was a political stunt that blew up, but Trumpeteers will still claim it was the glorious standing up to the Chinese.
And yet, you can’t produce any people who actually lost their job because of a trade war with China. Nor did we actually begin a trade war with China.

Back
Top Bottom