• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

M.T. Greene wants to deport Chinese Americans

Can't we just go back to a time when people wouldn't vote for garbage like her? Trumper's have really ****ed this country up.

No , but you could soon fix that if you had any backbone .

Tell them you do not forgive the Wuhan virus .

Millions of dead and injured americans and you are very unhappy .
D4840B8A-F219-4471-8EA5-3E451645046F.jpeg

anyone notice that MTG never has a bad word to say about people in America like the Russian Mob or European criminals or Brits that live here that have allegiance to the UK?

I did not say that MTG said "illegals".

I added "illegals" to my reply as in general, I have no issue with Chinese nationals that are here in the US legally and are obeying US, State, and Local laws and ordinances.

To say "deport all Chinese people" is rather racist, don't you think?

So you condemn MTG for saying she would go after legal Chinese nationals, yes?

Marjorie can't help being a bigot and racist. And she does it on camera! This time she spoke out on Steve Bannons radio show, claiming “I would kick out every single Chinese in this country that is loyal to the CCP,” she added. “They would be gone. I do not care. They would be gone… you’re gone, back to China.” Ms. Greene failed to elaborate on how she would test for that loyalty. She continued “The Chinese understand one thing and that is money. If I was in charge and I had my way, I would come down on China so hard,” Greene told Bannon. “I would put tariffs back in place and they would be more strict than [former] President [Donald] Trump’s because those tariffs worked.” she was speaking on Donald's failed tariff's that were nothing more than end consumer taxes on American citizens that also had the U.S. government paying off farmers financially hurt by said tariff's. Ms. Greene, once again, proving she's a bigot and incompetent.

let's deport GREENE to China ,,,,,,,,,, STAT

No.

You forgot the links to the increase in American steel production and related jobs.

Biden has not gotten rid of the tariffs yet - WHY NOT? Because they work and are a good thing for the US.

EDIT: I just noticed that your story link cites Moody's. That would be the same firm that told the world back in 2008 that there was no housing bubble about to burst and that all of those sub-prime mortgages were doing just fine.

Then, tens of trillions of dollars were lost by US and other world investors.

What a source to use. My God.

You forgot the links to the increase in American steel production and related jobs.
You’re the one forgetting. Forgetting the point being discussed. Your completely bogus claim.
President Trump's tariffs on Chinese goods are very successful ….
Biden has not gotten rid of the tariffs yet - WHY NOT?
Why didn’t Trump get rid of the tariffs before he left office? Oh, that’s right, because he wanted to leave Biden with as much of his shit as possible.
Because they work and are a good thing for the US.
Already proven wrong.
EDIT: I just noticed that your story link cites Moody's. That would be the same firm that told the world back in 2008 that there was no housing bubble about to burst and that all of those sub-prime mortgages were doing just fine.

Then, tens of trillions of dollars were lost by US and other world investors.

What a source to use. My God.
That was thirteen years ago, and Moody’s wasn’t the only group involved. Not by long, looong shot.

You’re the one forgetting. Forgetting the point being discussed. Your completely bogus claim.

Why didn’t Trump get rid of the tariffs before he left office? Oh, that’s right, because he wanted to leave Biden with as much of his shit as possible.

Already proven wrong.

That was thirteen years ago, and Moody’s wasn’t the only group involved. Not by long, looong shot.

No way to even start replying to this shit jibberish. So why bother.

Like anyone who can read can process the words "Biden says".
And after that statement is -- gibberish, just like in his dismal town hall last week.

Be sure to let us know when the demented Biden finished a complete sentence.

That would be news.

Marjorie can't help being a bigot and racist. And she does it on camera! This time she spoke out on Steve Bannons radio show, claiming “I would kick out every single Chinese in this country that is loyal to the CCP,” she added. “They would be gone. I do not care. They would be gone… you’re gone, back to China.” Ms. Greene failed to elaborate on how she would test for that loyalty. She continued “The Chinese understand one thing and that is money. If I was in charge and I had my way, I would come down on China so hard,” Greene told Bannon. “I would put tariffs back in place and they would be more strict than [former] President [Donald] Trump’s because those tariffs worked.” she was speaking on Donald's failed tariff's that were nothing more than end consumer taxes on American citizens that also had the U.S. government paying off farmers financially hurt by said tariff's. Ms. Greene, once again, proving she's a bigot and incompetent.

What is wrong with this? If China is our international rival then why are we allowing Chinese citizens loyal to the communist party live in America?

Greene said, and I quote“I would kick out every single Chinese in this country that is loyal to the CCP,” . That could very well mean Chinese Americans, dual citizenship Chinese, Chinese citizens on work visa and Chinese visitors. Because, obviously, they are directly responsible for covid, right?
Chinese means Chinese. She also specified “loyal to the CCP”

President Trump's tariffs on Chinese goods are very successful otherwise Biden would have gotten rid of them by now, which he promised to do on his first day in office, but did not.

Yes - deport all illegals immediately, focusing on the Chinese first, and ramp up anti-spy investigations by expanding the FBI. Chinese president Xi is extremely desperate for more stolen proprietary American technology in China's bid for world domination.
The tariffs were a disaster for agriculture. Many farmers went bankrupt and committed suicide. Think about that.

There's no problem deporting illegals but your assumption that all Chinese are illegal is ridiculous. That's simply not true.

I remind you at this very moment the USA has hundreds of spies in China. Should we bring them home also?

You seem to have a bitter hatred for them.

The tariffs were a disaster for agriculture. Many farmers went bankrupt and committed suicide. Think about that.

There's no problem deporting illegals but your assumption that all Chinese are illegal is ridiculous. That's simply not true.

I remind you at this very moment the USA has hundreds of spies in China. Should we bring them home also?

You seem to have a bitter hatred for them.
No we should not bring a response back from Shana. If the Chinese find them and support them then that is China’s right. Or if trying to find them and execute them that is their right.

I think any actual bona fide spies, as in employees of the Chinese government, if caught should be Sentence to death under the espionage act

Last edited:
Seems unfair to expect Chinese citizens living/working in the US to repudiate their own government. Should every American citizen living/working in China be commanded to reject America's government in favor of the host country? I'm sure they see our ideology as a threat, too.

We should ask @Allan --he worked in China and got some sort of citizen status there. Did he have to?

Seems unfair to expect Chinese citizens living/working in the US to repudiate their own government. Should every American citizen living/working in China be commanded to reject America's government in favor of the host country? I'm sure they see our ideology as a threat, too.

We should ask @Allan --he worked in China and got some sort of citizen status there. Did he have to?
I have Chinese residency which is a requirement for anyone living and working in China.

I didn't have to give up Canadian citizenship.

No, what’s unfair is requiring American citizens to have to put up with loyal foreign communists in their own country. Renouncing the CCP publicly (and affirming Taiwan in Mandarin) should literally be the first step just to apply to be here

No, what’s unfair is requiring American citizens to have to put up with loyal foreign communists in their own country. Renouncing the CCP publicly (and affirming Taiwan in Mandarin) should literally be the first step just to apply to be here
I don't recall a lot of discussion about Chinese visitors pushing communism on Americans. What's your problem?

Back
Top Bottom