• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

M.E's report on Floyd's toxicology report proves cause of death to be drug overdose

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Minnesota v. Derek Chauvin et al: The Prosecution’s Dirty Little Secret | The American Spectator

In other words, like a drowned man, Floyd’s lungs were filled with fluid. And that was the obvious and inescapable reason why Floyd kept shouting over and over again that he couldn’t breathe even when he was upright and mobile.

The memorandum ends with Dr. Baker’s devastating conclusion that “if Floyd had been found dead in his home (or anywhere else) and there were no other contributing factors he [Dr. Baker] would conclude that it was an overdose death.”

Translation: this toxicology report drives a stake through the heart of our murder case. How do we justify criminally charging these police officers and explain away our colossal screw-up?

Well... it looks like the officers were treated to a half-assed investigation, causing premature charging, blaming the police. So who killed who? The officer is certain partly at fault. What a mess.

Re: M.E’s report on Floyd’s toxicology report proves cause of death to be drug overdose

Minnesota v. Derek Chauvin et al: The Prosecution’s Dirty Little Secret | The American Spectator

Well... it looks like the officers were treated to a half-assed investigation, causing premature charging, blaming the police. So who killed who? The officer is certain partly at fault. What a mess.

He definately had a opiate problem. I'm not sure how having an opiate problem gets your lungs filled with fluid.

Re: M.E’s report on Floyd’s toxicology report proves cause of death to be drug overdose

From your link: if Floyd had been found dead in his home (or anywhere else) and there were no other contributing factors he [Dr. Baker] would conclude that it was an overdose death.

Did you bother to read this part?

So I can kill a Guy if he's just about to die of cancer?

How soon does someone's death need to be before I can kill them?

From your link: if Floyd had been found dead in his home (or anywhere else) and there were no other contributing factors he [Dr. Baker] would conclude that it was an overdose death.

Facts are not relevant

4 Officers restraining him, face down, leg on his neck for nearly 9 minutes
Things like that are not relevant for many on the right.

Well......it looks like a another use of a police officer defense attorneys "Secret Little Weapon"......the well used "Excited delirium" defense.

Funny how contributing factors never seem to come up when a citizen kills someone else. But when a police officer kills somebody, it's not the bullet that kills that person, it's that their obesity made it harder to operate. It's not the knee on the neck choking off blood flow to the brain, it's some drugs the guy took. It's not the repeated unnecessary taserings, it's the heart condition.

Yadda yadda.

'Merka

So I can kill a Guy if he's just about to die of cancer?

How soon does someone's death need to be before I can kill them?

Yes you can. You can also grab a gun and travel cross state to shoot protesters. You just have to make sure that the people you shoot have criminal records.

Lmao what the flying **** is "The American Spectator"?

Is that breaking news?

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Congratulations for being one of the few who bother to read the post. I didn’t put it in there because it openup a who new flame fest area.

Congratulations for being one of the few who bother to read the post. I didn’t put it in there because it openup a who new flame fest area.

TBH, I don’t read deep into many of your threads/posts........not sure what you are attempting to say here......

He definately had a opiate problem. I'm not sure how having an opiate problem gets your lungs filled with fluid.

He was already dead man walking. Lethal levels of fentanyl in his system. His lungs were 3x heavier than normal. Thats the factual reason he couldn't breathe. That doesnt excuse the cop kneeling in his neck though. Just sayin. All these riots were for a guy that killed himself anyways.

Back
Top Bottom